Post by garam_kuta on Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:50 pm

sulu wrote:
thanks.. a good compilation

garam_kuta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

heart touching wednesday Empty Re: heart touching wednesday

Post by sulu on Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:51 am

yeah i know... if i have to dedicate one song to me and xh, it would be 'bahon ke darmiyan'. 

i was in final year and XH was mostly working with his dad and family friend uncle and basically waiting to come here but most afternoons he would be home, meaning i used to hang out his place a LOT.

This specific memory is of the time I had to do some project. forgetting what it was exactly, but i know i had to make some cpu board or motherboard or something. First part of it was, i think to keep it in the water for some time, oh god completely forgetting what it was. probably something to do with copper. So i took it to his place, and kept the board in water, and waited for it to do its magic, except that it didn't, and we didn't care either. We simply made out, for hours, on songs of this movie, side A, side B, lunch, side A side B while making out, lunch, side A side B while making out, cold coffee, side A side B while making out, cheeku shake - his mom would send everything in a tray. Basically, hours of making out, some heavy stuff (waist and up only, hehe i was a good girl - what a waste though). Anyhoos, come evening, and still nothing. So I left it at his place and went home. Realized later the damn thing was kept in a metal bowl, so the reaction never happened! So came back next day, placed it in a plastic bowl, and made out again to this movie's songs, except this time it reacted much sooner, so we had to begin soldering, etc. most of the project was done with this movie music, maybe took a week or two, and hence the memories.

sulu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

heart touching wednesday Empty Re: heart touching wednesday

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum