Woman almost dies...

Go down

Woman almost dies... Empty Woman almost dies...

Post by sulu on Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:08 pm

Shocked

I have so many philosophical and other kinda thoughts on this...

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5c89665de4b0450ddae6eb2a

A British woman had to go to the hospital after an intense impending orgasm triggered a stroke.

sulu

Posts : 129
Join date : 2019-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Woman almost dies... Empty Re: Woman almost dies...

Post by garam_kuta on Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:34 pm

sulu wrote: Shocked

I have so many philosophical and other kinda thoughts on this...

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5c89665de4b0450ddae6eb2a

A British woman had to go to the hospital after an intense impending orgasm triggered a stroke.

I wonder may be the big O was confused with the onset of a stroke..who knows...
both are violent, eliciting very similar vocal outputs and physical shuddering - except opposing transformations in the state of the two different fluids involved.

more interestingly, please elaborate on that forward looking statement of "I have so many philosophical and other kinda thoughts on this..." At the minimum, I have academic interests Wink if you don't feel comfy, feel free to pm me, we can discuss.

garam_kuta

Posts : 3736
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Woman almost dies... Empty Re: Woman almost dies...

Post by sulu on Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:16 am

garam_kuta wrote:
sulu wrote: Shocked

I have so many philosophical and other kinda thoughts on this...

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5c89665de4b0450ddae6eb2a

A British woman had to go to the hospital after an intense impending orgasm triggered a stroke.

I wonder may be the big O was confused with the onset of a stroke..who knows...
both are violent, eliciting very similar vocal outputs and physical shuddering - except opposing transformations in the state of the two different fluids involved.

more interestingly, please elaborate on that forward looking statement of "I have so many philosophical and other kinda thoughts on this..." At the minimum, I have academic interests  Wink  if you don't feel comfy, feel free to pm me, we can discuss.
haha... so the cluster of thoughts... i don't have the time to compile them into a narrative. 

one of my close friends used to joke how much of a hypochondriac i am. Meaning i can never get laid (casually), coz i have five thousand and nine fears about everything related to it, mostly diseases, dangers, medical and non medical risks, etc. And they just keep adding on, based on whatever i hear. If i shared this news with him, he would be like, 'RIP your sex life, aunty will never take THIS risk now'. 

i have told this to only one person in my life, or maybe i told to a few more, but this one person never forgot to bring up this phrase of mine regularly. Whatever it is, i guess i can share it with more people now just coz it was just so funny. When i was a teenager, and up until i got married, basically once i became 'self-aware', in the most heightened state of awareness, like the last few seconds, i would whisper or mumble or just think repeatedly in my head, 'oh god! i can live for this, i can DIE for this'. lol. i don't' know why i said it, no rationale behind it, but that's the line that would come out of me. later on i would think of scenarios on why in the world i would want to die for it, maybe perhaps if i was already dying and this was to escalate it, then i mean, i might as well go out with a bang. in any case, as silly as it was, like i said, come last seconds before the peak, and there i was going, 'ohhh god, i can live for this *gasp* i can DIE for this *gasp*'. 

i thought about men who have died during it, it was the first time i heard of a woman getting close to it.

i thought of the reaction of her partner. like what must he be thinking. terrified i can imagine, but kinda secretly glad he got her to it? coz i know it's a hidden fear of many men that they aren't doing it right. and so on... 

i thought of many women who have expressed how they have never ever had a big O in their life, so i began imagining scenarios like what if they went for it, got to it, but almost... ah the tragedy. So close, yet so far. 

and similar dark and not so dark thoughts. heh.

sulu

Posts : 129
Join date : 2019-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Woman almost dies... Empty Re: Woman almost dies...

Post by garam_kuta on Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:56 pm

sulu wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
sulu wrote: Shocked

I have so many philosophical and other kinda thoughts on this...

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5c89665de4b0450ddae6eb2a

A British woman had to go to the hospital after an intense impending orgasm triggered a stroke.

I wonder may be the big O was confused with the onset of a stroke..who knows...
both are violent, eliciting very similar vocal outputs and physical shuddering - except opposing transformations in the state of the two different fluids involved.

more interestingly, please elaborate on that forward looking statement of "I have so many philosophical and other kinda thoughts on this..." At the minimum, I have academic interests  Wink  if you don't feel comfy, feel free to pm me, we can discuss.
haha... so the cluster of thoughts... i don't have the time to compile them into a narrative. 

one of my close friends used to joke how much of a hypochondriac i am. Meaning i can never get laid (casually), coz i have five thousand and nine fears about everything related to it, mostly diseases, dangers, medical and non medical risks, etc. And they just keep adding on, based on whatever i hear. If i shared this news with him, he would be like, 'RIP your sex life, aunty will never take THIS risk now'. 

i have told this to only one person in my life, or maybe i told to a few more, but this one person never forgot to bring up this phrase of mine regularly. Whatever it is, i guess i can share it with more people now just coz it was just so funny. When i was a teenager, and up until i got married, basically once i became 'self-aware', in the most heightened state of awareness, like the last few seconds, i would whisper or mumble or just think repeatedly in my head, 'oh god! i can live for this, i can DIE for this'. lol. i don't' know why i said it, no rationale behind it, but that's the line that would come out of me. later on i would think of scenarios on why in the world i would want to die for it, maybe perhaps if i was already dying and this was to escalate it, then i mean, i might as well go out with a bang. in any case, as silly as it was, like i said, come last seconds before the peak, and there i was going, 'ohhh god, i can live for this *gasp* i can DIE for this *gasp*'. 

i thought about men who have died during it, it was the first time i heard of a woman getting close to it.

i thought of the reaction of her partner. like what must he be thinking. terrified i can imagine, but kinda secretly glad he got her to it? coz i know it's a hidden fear of many men that they aren't doing it right. and so on... 

i thought of many women who have expressed how they have never ever had a big O in their life, so i began imagining scenarios like what if they went for it, got to it, but almost... ah the tragedy. So close, yet so far. 

and similar dark and not so dark thoughts. heh.

I. (a)well, it's almost always premeditated, requiring accessories and such (b) The main age group is mid-20s with less than 1% females.

II. hmm..but then there is always the social lubricant which would allay all those fears and anxieties, isn't it?
clearly,  it's relatively more involved for women across the board, compared to men who actually should be very aware of that and be more tactful - not rushing. patience is a virtue, and with ladies first principle, both are winners, every time.

III. Among males, the moment - literally that is - itself is rarely discussed, unless they are past 70. it's more the female partner, all their gossip is about.  OTOH, I bet it is vice versa among females, I should think.

more to come....

garam_kuta

Posts : 3736
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Woman almost dies... Empty Re: Woman almost dies...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum