your man holds the secret to your eternal youth

Go down

your man holds the secret to your eternal youth Empty your man holds the secret to your eternal youth

Post by sulu on Sat May 11, 2019 8:48 am

what if they secretly use this technique on themselves, hmm. i think i'll try the alternatives, not like i have a choice anyway, heh. ice water seems brutal though, and i know some people swear by oil swishing, but idk, too much for me. I will keep using other products i guess. 

http://www.gosocial.co/celebrity-beautician-recommends-sperm-face-mask-to-ensure-skin-keeps-a-youthful-glow/

Lewis claims rubbing sperm into the skin can “boost oxygen and improve circulation to the skin, which will give you an immediate glow.”

Lewis went on to say,

“Using your partner’s sperm as a mask is full of a compound called spermine, which is an antioxidant which can help reduce wrinkles, smooth the skin, prevent acne or spots and give you overall healthy-looking skin.”

If you didn’t fancy massaging questionable substances into your face then, fortunately, Chelsee has some alternatives for you!! But be warned, they’re not exactly… low maintenance… Chelsee instructs us;

“Fill the sink with ice cubes and cold water and splash the face 15 to 20 times before applying your makeup. It will leave your skin feeling tighter and brighter, and your makeup will sit beautifully.”

Taking “a teaspoon of coconut oil first thing in the morning before brushing your teeth on an empty stomach. Swish this around the mouth 15 to 20 minutes. You will feel your lower face starting to ache as it’s exercising the lower muscles in the face. If you stick to the same regime on a regular basis you will feel your face starting to get tighter.

sulu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum