Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanjai Nalankilli and Tamil Tribune publicly disgraced and shunned by people of Tamil Nadu

3 posters

Go down

Thanjai Nalankilli and Tamil Tribune publicly disgraced and shunned by people of Tamil Nadu Empty Thanjai Nalankilli and Tamil Tribune publicly disgraced and shunned by people of Tamil Nadu

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:28 am

You're seriously quoting "Dr." Thanjai Nalankilli, who has been publicly disgraced and shunned by the people of Tamil Nadu for his separatist arguments, to show that the people of Tamil Nadu have separatist tendencies?

Thanjai Nalankilli started his own magazine called the Tamil Tribune because no journal in the entire state agreed to publish his idiotic arguments. It circulated about 30 copies per week, in a state with about 60 million people. After a year, it lost even those 30 readers and he now runs a website, since it is cheaper to maintain.

If THIS is really the basis on which you made your previous claim that the people of Tamil Nadu support separatism, I can only assume you were playing a prank on us.

There is an Australian guy who recently wrote a book justifying pedophilia. Shall we assume that Australians are in support of under-age sex then?

http://www.orkut.com/Main#CommMsgs?na=2&nst=131&tid=5553040998891235203&cmm=18389

Back to top Go down

Thanjai Nalankilli and Tamil Tribune publicly disgraced and shunned by people of Tamil Nadu Empty Re: Thanjai Nalankilli and Tamil Tribune publicly disgraced and shunned by people of Tamil Nadu

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:35 pm

Rashmun wasw born in Mugalabad in the Mogul years 1216 (that is year 1972 for the regular people). He went to school there but could not pass the high school examination. So he joined some dacoits but was kicked out because of talking nonsense about some H-M sysnthesis. Some of the young dacoits beat him up before throwing him out of the dacoit camp. Having failed in north, he came to south taliking some nonsense of N-S synthesis. He earned a living as a petty thief in Vellore where he used to go to a movie theatre showing Hindi movies exclusively. Then he joined a few NI bank robbers in Chennai and he was injured in an encounter with Tamil Nadu police in February 2012.

Here is a link about it.

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/ignore-it-is-just-a-silly-post-to-prove-a-point-tro-rashmun-1130889.htm

EVERYTHING above except the links is false. See what I do. I post some nonsense and prove it by referring a link of a post I created in another forum. Rashmun did the same. He posted some nonsense in Okrut and then posted it here as if that is credible data.

Rashmun, you are a cunning liar.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Thanjai Nalankilli and Tamil Tribune publicly disgraced and shunned by people of Tamil Nadu Empty Re: Thanjai Nalankilli and Tamil Tribune publicly disgraced and shunned by people of Tamil Nadu

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Rashmun wasw born in Mugalabad in the Mogul years 1216 (that is year 1972 for the regular people). He went to school there but could not pass the high school examination. So he joined some dacoits but was kicked out because of talking nonsense about some H-M sysnthesis. Some of the young dacoits beat him up before throwing him out of the dacoit camp. Having failed in north, he came to south taliking some nonsense of N-S synthesis. He earned a living as a petty thief in Vellore where he used to go to a movie theatre showing Hindi movies exclusively. Then he joined a few NI bank robbers in Chennai and he was injured in an encounter with Tamil Nadu police in February 2012.

Here is a link about it.

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/ignore-it-is-just-a-silly-post-to-prove-a-point-tro-rashmun-1130889.htm

EVERYTHING above except the links is false. See what I do. I post some nonsense and prove it by referring a link of a post I created in another forum. Rashmun did the same. He posted some nonsense in Okrut and then posted it here as if that is credible data.

i did not write that Orkut post as is evident by the fact that that post was made in Jan 2011. i would have given a pointer to that post a lot earlier if i had personally written that post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:43 pm

>> i did not write that Orkut post as is evident by the fact that that post was made in Jan 2011. i would have given a pointer to that post a lot earlier if i had personally written that post.

Did you learn to type only after Jan 2011?

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:45 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:>> i did not write that Orkut post as is evident by the fact that that post was made in Jan 2011. i would have given a pointer to that post a lot earlier if i had personally written that post.

Did you learn to type only after Jan 2011?

i have had numerous fights with you over tamil tribune and thanjai nalankilli. i would have given a pointer to the orkut post a lot earlier if i had written it myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:53 pm

Rashmun wrote:You're seriously quoting "Dr." Thanjai Nalankilli, who has been publicly disgraced and shunned by the people of Tamil Nadu for his separatist arguments, to show that the people of Tamil Nadu have separatist tendencies?

Thanjai Nalankilli started his own magazine called the Tamil Tribune because no journal in the entire state agreed to publish his idiotic arguments. It circulated about 30 copies per week, in a state with about 60 million people. After a year, it lost even those 30 readers and he now runs a website, since it is cheaper to maintain.

If THIS is really the basis on which you made your previous claim that the people of Tamil Nadu support separatism, I can only assume you were playing a prank on us.

There is an Australian guy who recently wrote a book justifying pedophilia. Shall we assume that Australians are in support of under-age sex then?

http://www.orkut.com/Main#CommMsgs?na=2&nst=131&tid=5553040998891235203&cmm=18389

If I read an article about World War 2 that was written on March 2010, that doesn't mean World War 2 is still being fought. The article clearly refers to something that happened pre-1967, while your sweeping claim was that Tamil Nadu still wants a separate state, which is just plain WRONG.

Please consider the following:

1. Not a single mainstream political party in Tamil Nadu has argued for separatism in the last 40 years.

2. Even the fringe parties lose whatever small support they have when they talk of separatism.

3. Even in the case of a separate Tamil state in Sri Lanka, the voters of Tamil Nadu have categorically demonstrates that they do not care.

4. The greatest populist icons of Tamil Nadu's 60 year history (MGR, Rajnikanth) are not even Tamils.

Do Tamils have pro-Tamil tendencies? Definitely. Is it more than what you find in other states? Definitely not. And do they, as you claim, want a separate state from Indian union? Absolutely not.

http://www.orkut.com/Main#CommMsgs?cmm=18389&tid=5553040998891235203&na=4&npn=0&nid=18389-5553040998891235203-5557108853075149800

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:06 pm

1. Not a single mainstream political party in Tamil Nadu has argued for separatism in the last 40 years.

What happened a little over 40 years ago (in 1963). Hindian parliament passed an undemocratic law that people proposing independent Tamil Nadu cannot contest election.

2. Even the fringe parties lose whatever small support they have when they talk of separatism.

in 1963 Hindian parliament passed an undemocratic law that people proposing independent Tamil Nadu cannot contest election. So how can these parties show their support among people?

3. Even in the case of a separate Tamil state in Sri Lanka, the voters of Tamil Nadu have categorically demonstrates that they do not care.

Three independent polls in TN showed their support for independent Tamil eelam;

4. The greatest populist icons of Tamil Nadu's 60 year history (MGR, Rajnikanth) are not even Tamils.

MGR was a Tamil

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:11 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Rashmun wasw born in Mugalabad in the Mogul years 1216 (that is year 1972 for the regular people). He went to school there but could not pass the high school examination. So he joined some dacoits but was kicked out because of talking nonsense about some H-M sysnthesis. Some of the young dacoits beat him up before throwing him out of the dacoit camp. Having failed in north, he came to south taliking some nonsense of N-S synthesis. He earned a living as a petty thief in Vellore where he used to go to a movie theatre showing Hindi movies exclusively. Then he joined a few NI bank robbers in Chennai and he was injured in an encounter with Tamil Nadu police in February 2012.

Here is a link about it.

Rashmun, you are a cunning liar.

The only sensible post that you have ever posted here.

Tell me the truth in the name of V. Pirabhakaran: Are you Dr. Thanjai Nalankilli AKA Tanji Boy ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:16 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Here is a link about it.

Tell me the truth in the name of V. Pirabhakaran: Are you Dr. Thanjai Nalankilli AKA Tanji Boy ?

Excellent point. I too would like to know from KV whether he/she is none other than Thanjai Nalankilli.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:18 pm

>> Are you Dr. Thanjai Nalankilli

No. I have never lied in this or Suleka.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:22 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:>> Are you Dr. Thanjai Nalankilli

The fact that you always give link to Tamil Tribune articles--usually written by Thanjai Nalankilli--arouses one's suspicion about you being Tanji Boy in person. Tanji Boy of course operates Tamil Tribune.

your sole objective in life seems to be to promote Tamil Tribune and Thanjai Nalankilli.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:27 pm

>> your sole objective in life seems to be to promote Tamil Tribune and Thanjai Nalankilli.

WRONG AGAIN. My obj is TN freedom.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:28 pm

.....where is the second part of your compound sentence? (learn from the maestro the Maulana).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:29 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

.....where is the second part of your compound sentence? (learn from the maestro the Maulana).

Uppili, thanks for calling me a brahmin in your own special way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:08 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:1. Not a single mainstream political party in Tamil Nadu has argued for separatism in the last 40 years.

What happened a little over 40 years ago (in 1963). Hindian parliament passed an undemocratic law that people proposing independent Tamil Nadu cannot contest election.

in 1963 Hindian parliament passed an undemocratic law that people proposing independent Tamil Nadu cannot contest election. So how can these parties show their support among people?

Three independent polls in TN showed their support for independent Tamil eelam;

MGR was a Tamil

“The DMK derived maximum benefit from the campaign of M. G. Ramachandran in its favour. But the moment he quit the DMK to launch the AIADMK, they called him a ‘Malayalee',” Dr Ramadoss said. Though the Dravidian leaders harped on “self-respect and equality,” they continued to keep the people in poverty through distribution of freebies. “They make a hue and cry about casteism and vow to eradicate it. But they are not able to remove casteism even from a single street in the State,” he said.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/states/tamil-nadu/article2951428.ece

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:38 pm

சபாஷஂ! சரியான போட்டி!!

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down