Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question to the old timers - i.e. if they come here

2 posters

Go down

question to the old timers - i.e. if they come here Empty question to the old timers - i.e. if they come here

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:24 pm

What was qb's beef with me? Sure she's had her share of head collisions with many here, but why do I get a feeling that I was a special case? In my case, why did it get dragged to the level that it did? 2 years ago, all those farty handles, I am now pretty sure those were hers too. You can say I was her 'friend' who she thinks betrayed her... but can't be true... she's has had many friends-turned-enemies before.

opinions?

Back to top Go down

question to the old timers - i.e. if they come here Empty Re: question to the old timers - i.e. if they come here

Post by SomeProfile Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:34 pm

I am not an old timer, but I know why. It is your character.

When other people run into problems, once they overcome it, they live, behave, act in such a way as to avoid the problem. But you are the total opposite. Avoidance is not part of your character. You enjoy all the excitement and drama. A lot of stories you say talks of a character that attracts problems rather than avoids them. That is why I say that I am glad I don't know you in real life. Cuz you are trouble. Not because I think you are a bad person at heart. I'd go mad if I was your husband or brother cuz I like drama-free life.

To give an example: If somebody harasses us over email, most of us trash their email, put some filters so that their emails go directly to trash, block them, etc. In short, we make them disappear from their lives. On the other hand, you go looking for them, break into their email accounts, their spouse's email accounts, you are willing to keep in touch with them, let them give you their password and make you log into their bank accounts, etc.

If you really really wanted to, you could have made QB disappear from your life and gone on your way. And no, I am not talking about just spending 2-3 weeks in ignore mode.

HTH

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

question to the old timers - i.e. if they come here Empty Re: question to the old timers - i.e. if they come here

Post by CroMagnon Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:44 pm

SomeProfile wrote:I am not an old timer, but I know why. It is your character.
HTH

I agree with you. Tracy, you never tried to get rid of the problem called QB, you always wanted to win in your own subtle ways.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:46 pm

CroMagnon wrote:I agree with you. Tracy, you never tried to get rid of the problem called QB, you always wanted to win in your own subtle ways.

Just to clear any confusion, I'm not saying that you were equally at fault, or even that it was remotely your fault that QB had issues with you. All I'm saying is that you could have made her stop stalking you.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down