Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mukul kesavan and dravid's calling time on his career

3 posters

Go down

mukul kesavan and dravid's calling time on his career Empty mukul kesavan and dravid's calling time on his career

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:22 pm

http://www.espncricinfo.com/magazine/content/story/556801.html

it's going to be some time before i come to grips with this. i thought i'll be happy that he is not playing in a ruined team, but can't get myself to believe we won't be seeing him in whites again. slow grief it is for me.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

mukul kesavan and dravid's calling time on his career Empty Re: mukul kesavan and dravid's calling time on his career

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:49 pm

I will tell you when they MIGHT miss Dravid.

If in the next 2 tests - whenever they are held - the Indian team loses 4, 5 quick wickets within 100 runs, they will start crying for Dravid. Hopefully Gambhir and Pujara will become steady sheet anchors by then.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

mukul kesavan and dravid's calling time on his career Empty Re: mukul kesavan and dravid's calling time on his career

Post by nevada Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:08 pm

The sad thing is that he is still good enough to play for another year so while less deserving players hang on in the team without stepping aside. Even in retirement Dravid is a team man - he did what he thought is best for the team.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down