Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How come this Mofo gets all the women??

+8
Jeremiah Mburuburu
Maria S
Rekz
Petrichor
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Propagandhi711
Merlot Daruwala
doofus_maximus
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How come this Mofo gets all the women?? Empty How come this Mofo gets all the women??

Post by doofus_maximus Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:51 am

How come no one shows devotion to me like this..

How come this Mofo gets all the women?? Ttm5F
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

How come this Mofo gets all the women?? Empty Re: How come this Mofo gets all the women??

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:03 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:How come no one shows devotion to me like this..

Rekzu might. Ask and thou shall see.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

How come this Mofo gets all the women?? Empty Re: How come this Mofo gets all the women??

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:11 pm

[quote="Merlot Daruwala"]

ju just jealous. no devoteenis for you. .

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:18 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Rekzu is all talk and no Action ... It is bleddy frustrating.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:28 pm

shudder@those women's devotion. looks like she's fixing to start sucking on his sweaty balls after hiking his lungi.

OT, I have a question on lip color - what decides if lips are going to be red or dark brown/black in color?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:59 pm

I will not allow you to discredit the Paramacharya of the Madurai Adheenam - my favorite Guru ji.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:43 pm

"Ramanagaram district police superintendent Anupam Agarwal told IANS that when Nityananda sought to surrender, trial court Judge Komala (who uses only one name) asked him to appear before the court on Thursday."

Even when he surrenders, its only to a woman judge!!! Wink

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:52 am

I officially dissolve the DMFC with immediate effect cyclops

Such a disturbing picture to view on a thursday morning ...what's wrong with u DM? why stoop to such jollu level?

I want this idiot godman to be hanged immdly else im changing my religion...
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:04 am

Rekz wrote:I officially dissolve the DMFC with immediate effect cyclops

Such a disturbing picture to view on a thursday morning ...what's wrong with u DM? why stoop to such jollu level?

LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:33 am

It does not take an expert to see that Mr. Nithyananda is a charismatic and sexy man- who happens to be a religious (cultish) leader who seems to be manipulating and exploiting (brainwashing) a lot of people..esp. women who apparently voluntarily come to him. *And has to be prosecuted- if he is guilty of any crimes.

To be be fair..it is something to see adult women- who are married, leave their families, jobs..like this lady Mrs. Aarti Rao go and stay with him or as this woman in the photograph in public doing what she is..and expect a man- any man to resist all temptations. As much as one can blame Mr. Cool Nithi..and feel sorry for the women..they share some of the blame too.

*Everyone knows that it's not about a physical/sexual affair..when women or men start sharing intimacy..most personal things about themselves day in and out with men (whether it is real life or on line)..they really drift away from their spouses - it can erode/ destroy a marriage...and channel all their energy- trust and affection, love towards that person..and they are highly vulnerable.

When it's a religious leader or celebrity it is sensationalized even more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80tM1u7KPFc
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:20 am

Maria S wrote:It does not take an expert to see that Mr. Nithyananda is a charismatic and sexy man

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:43 am

Ever since a young age, we were taught to never look into the eyes of sadhu babas coz some of them are known to know hypnotism. I still instinctively never do. Whether it's true or not, or even if they had good intentions, the message was clear, to not cross the boundary.

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:21 am

blabberwock wrote:
Maria S wrote:It does not take an expert to see that Mr. Nithyananda is a charismatic and sexy man

Yeah BW Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Shocked is right
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:23 am

Rekz wrote:I officially dissolve the DMFC with immediate effect cyclops

You keep changing your stance on DMFC like it is your petticoat Razz

Please to not hurt my feelings...

I will start a new religion.. would you be interested??
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:49 am

Excuse me, Pardon me DM..what's the big deal..and what's so strange about saying Mr. N is good looking- with some sex appeal and charismatic?

Isn't it supposed to be in the beholder's eyes? I can roll my eyes at some of the people..you may admire too Very Happy !
He may not be Clooney, Cruise, Elvis, Will Smith, Denzel, Justin Bieber (talk about in the eyes of the beholder Shocked !)..all the superstar Khans..he is far better looking than many of the Tamil movie stars today!

To my tamilian eyes..nothing wrong with him- he has bright eyes, nice smile, seems to be in good physical shape..quite articulate..etc.

*Having said that..he IS a con-man and has to be punished, if he is committing crimes.

*And may be in this forum there is hardly any appeal for people who are seen as religious, spiritual..and what they say seem as utter nonsense..

*Let me be the minority or (only one) and say..I find matters related to spirituality, philosophy..quite interesting. Although, I am a Christian by faith..I don't mind listening to people who are interested in them too (*obviously- there is nothing new/matters of spirituality are timeless- it's simply new interpretations, that's all!)

Ok..go ahead and Shocked all you want to:)
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:57 am

they are interesting, but are they also colorful? Now that'd be a total win. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:04 am

they are interesting, but are they also colorful? Now that'd be a total win. Razz
______

LOL!

Yes Ma'am, only if they are good public speakers with the ability to make fun of themselves.

It's kind of boring to listen to the perfect-sinless (hypocrites)..people who have not been through a lot of difficulties..give lectures!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:10 am

doofus_maximus wrote:
blabberwock wrote:

Yeah BW Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Shocked is right
what! 2 "rolling eyes" + 1 "shocked" for 1 kishTian-girl? that's overkill. kishTian-girl only wants to be popular with the hindus here by writing admiringly of this nithyananda fella.

kishTiangirl does make one good point though: nith's disciples should bear a large part of the responsibility for following him indiscriminately.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:17 am

You mean it's going to make me more popular with 2-3 people (or less) who pay attention to what I say in this forum, and I have known for almost 10 years now?

Thank you for that brilliant insight!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:27 am

1. There are subtle prejudices against Nityananda's looks. Dark and dusky is not a universally appreciated trait, esp. among Naarthies and ahem *certain* southies.
2. The earnestness in the girl's eyes and her full-scale/body devotion can cause deep male envy, witness original post!

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:59 am

This is one of our Christian super stars (star superstar couple- Joel and Victoria)..I think their networth is 300 Million$ or more! They fill stadiums - are sold out!

Joel is not colorful..but, I'll make an exception.. he is not charismatic but, an excellent storyteller and I like him/them! His strategy is holding hands..projecting the "perfect couple-good monogamy"..not sure if they are hypocrites..they are cute!

*Well, there goes my popularity with Non-Christians in this forum Sad- especially when he says he is going to India as a missionary to "convert people" !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MNr7u80DLY
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:18 pm

well i think they both like sex and they both call dressing like they do and doing other things that they do, spiritual.

so like any other two ppl who liked similar things and sex, they are getting cozy together.

remember what nasiruddin shah and that kunti/politician ajay devgan's mom in Rajneeti did? that was so yucky too.

edit: thats how this mofo gets women

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:52 pm

Speaking of looks, prejudices and taste being subjective..

At last I watched the Telugu star Mahesh Babu (who a lot of my friends rave about!) He was alright..but, not nearly as gorgeous as I expected!

*I am sure I will loose more popularity among my telugu friends by saying dusky Sharmila (Jagan Reddy's sister) is quite lovely-knowing how people feel about him and his family here! I did not know anything about her..until a few days ago!She is apparently married to an evangelist and NOT nearly as colorful as Kanimozhi:D!

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/will-sharmila-prove-to-be-jagan-reddys-trump-card-in-the-polls-340550.html

All this is based entirely on physical appearances..and nothing more:)
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:57 pm

Maria S wrote:Speaking of looks, prejudices and taste being subjective..

At last I watched the Telugu star Mahesh Babu (who a lot of my friends rave about!) He was alright..but, not nearly as gorgeous as I expected!

*I am sure I will loose more popularity among my telugu friends by saying dusky Sharmila (Jagan Reddy's sister) is quite lovely-knowing how people feel about him and his family here! I did not know anything about her..until a few days ago!She is apparently married to an evangelist and NOT nearly as colorful as Kanimozhi:D!

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/will-sharmila-prove-to-be-jagan-reddys-trump-card-in-the-polls-340550.html

Enna Aachu Maria.. are you okay? Is today 'appreciating ugly mugs' day?

To quote Mr.Shagedelic himself, she rather looks manninsh and beaten with an ugly stick.

Last edited by doofus_maximus on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Austin Powers...yeah baby yeah...)
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:59 pm

Enna Aachu Maria.. are you okay? Is today 'appreciating ugly mugs' day?

____

Are you okay DM? What's the problem here..I think Sharmila is quite lovely indeed!

I can't wait to see the list of people you think are attractive..kindly share!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:00 pm

atcg wrote:1. There are subtle prejudices against Nityananda's looks. Dark and dusky is not a universally appreciated trait, esp. among Naarthies and ahem *certain* southies.
2. The earnestness in the girl's eyes and her full-scale/body devotion can cause deep male envy, witness original post!

Nithy -oops.. Paramacharya - is into Whities and Soudhies wonly. Who needs naarthies?....Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdxrDH0iKxQ

The lady who helped to expose the freud swami
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:12 pm

*I have only seen a few pics of Sharmila..mostly without make up.

She seems big built (for Indian women- big hands and feet) and has a big nose (!)..if one wants to call them flaws-manly..but, beyond that she is not ugly:) There is something attractive about her.

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1120604/jsp/nation/story_15567549.jsp
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:18 pm

Maria S wrote:Speaking of looks, prejudices and taste being subjective..

jagan reddy's sister - now I'd totally pork her. nasty fucking family but I'd totally pork the sharmila. yessir

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:22 pm

@ Maria -Evil or Very Mad u find this evil swami cool...Evil or Very Mad very bad

I find Lenin genuine and gentle.....this idiot con man looks scary...
Some women devotee must have ironed and softly curled his hair(pic)
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:45 pm

Maria S wrote:Enna Aachu Maria.. are you okay? Is today 'appreciating ugly mugs' day?

____

Are you okay DM? What's the problem here..I think Sharmila is quite lovely indeed!

wogay.. whatever floats your boat.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:48 pm

Maria S wrote:

i don't know about DM, but the most beautiful woman in the public eye that i've been listening to a lot lately is norah jones. the woman is an absolute stunner and has loads of musical talent to go with those gorgeous looks. not fair.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:10 pm

Rekz wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdxrDH0iKxQ

The lady who helped to expose the freud swami

Watched the whole video. Mindboggling how a beautiful, intelligent woman, raised by in a good brahmin family, who has a masters degree in mechanical engineering from US, a US citizen, married and working here can fall pray to such a cult. Simply mindboggling!

But then again, Puttaparti Sai Baba was also a cult leader where his devotees worship him as god. He carried it for so many decades until his death, amassed an insanely large amt of treasure and had millions of devotees who follow him blindly without logic and reasoning. How do the cult leaders manage to do that? Mind games, i guess!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:12 pm

Rekz,

Fraud/Bad Swami is cool..only in regards to his persona-demeanor when he is speaking to an audience..comes alive as an actor! Am sure he can be a villain when he wants to be..and looks like he is in jail again. No idea who Lenin is..assume he is not related to Stalin:)

Long time..Hope you are doing well.

Mr. DUT!

Just nice to see you (I hope we will be just as popular in each other's books..no matter how much we agree/disagree on anything or about anyone:)

DM,

They don't rock my boat..as I sit on the shore and watch those boats pass by occasionally..get my attention and we move on! Peace:) Smile

Max,

Thanks for sharing..Norah is pretty..and charming.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:24 pm

OMG. thank you very much for all the visuals. The picture looks scary!

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:37 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Maria S wrote:

i don't know about DM, but the most beautiful woman in the public eye that i've been listening to a lot lately is norah jones. the woman is an absolute stunner and has loads of musical talent to go with those gorgeous looks. not fair.

You have sinned...my child... sinned... You need to go for confession this week and 3 yoga sessions with THE Paramacharya. (Don't take Nora Jones with you).

What is this world coming to.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:41 pm

http://www.nithyananda.org/news/who-woman-accusing-nithyananda

so cute, na?!

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:51 pm

atcg wrote:http://www.nithyananda.org/news/who-woman-accusing-nithyananda

so cute, na?!

hahhaa... So the Paramahamsa is claiming innocence on the basis of an absent Herpes (forget that he might have HIV)?

P.S. What a freak fukin moron of a paramacharya.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:25 am

Maria S wrote:Enna Aachu Maria.. are you okay? Is today 'appreciating ugly mugs' day?

____

You're quite right, Maria. To my unbiased eye, Nithyananda and Sharmila look alike. So if you find one sexy and handsome, it's only logical to find the other attractive too.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:54 am

>>>In fairness to the swami, his body language suggests a drawing back from this full court press. As to your question, think orange, altho' i don't think i can pull off the turban thing, which is why I haven't started a religion yet.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:53 am

Kris wrote:

>>>In fairness to the swami, his body language suggests a drawing back from this full court press. As to your question, think orange, altho' i don't think i can pull off the turban thing, which is why I haven't started a religion yet.

Saffron robes and turbans are entirely optional. Sri Sri Ravishankar is doing very well in the women department without either prop, thank you. There's still hope for you Kris.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:23 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Kris wrote:

Saffron robes and turbans are entirely optional. Sri Sri Ravishankar is doing very well in the women department without either prop, thank you. There's still hope for you Kris.

>>>What? I thought SSR wore the de rigeur orange. On the turban, you have a point. Guess I must have thought that would lend credibility to compensate for lack of any message.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:53 am

SSR is a study in white. For credibility, a beard trumps turban. Saves all the time and effort on shaving too.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:01 am

You're quite right, Maria. To my unbiased eye, Nithyananda and Sharmila look alike. So if you find one sexy and handsome, it's only logical to find the other attractive too.

______

Smile

Funny..and you are right MD..the more I see them..they do have similarities..the brown complexion, long nose, charisma, have some sex appeal and "down to earth" appeal..etc, etc, (*Nithya is a little feminine- soft, and Sharmila is a little masculine-hard!).

Whatever it is..looks like the "fond sister" stepped in and played a role..somehow thought about Benazir - and what she said about being born a Bhutto-"I did not choose my life- life chose me"..*Clearly- it's a matter of picking between lesser (corrupt- as percieved) evils (political parties)..and regional pride- standing up to the Central Govt (and Ms. Sonia)..whatever it is..looks like the polls speak for themselves.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/south/election-results-2012-signs-of-a-jagan-sweep-in-andhra-pradesh-231640?pfrom=home-lateststories
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:08 am

really maria.. they just elected the most corrupt and most daring thug they could have.

It is way beyond belief that this guy gets elected. It just democracy isn't all that it is hyped up to be.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:17 am

really maria.. they just elected the most corrupt and most daring thug they could have.

______

I have no dog in this fight..just an observer!

He is perhaps very corrupt..and with the mighty CBI (or FBI in the US) with all Central Govt. connections..against him..He is daring alright- unlike his father (standing up to bigger powers)! This is political drama unfolding and who knows what the future holds!

For the common person..a lot of (all) politicians are corrupt...look at the US..I am disgusted with even dear Pres Obama..constantly asking for money..dinner lotteries..sickening.

What to do?
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:37 am

Maria S wrote:(*Nithya is a little feminine- soft, and Sharmila is a little masculine-hard!).

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Shocked Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:15 am

Smile

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:19 am

Maria S wrote:really maria.. they just elected the most corrupt and most daring thug they could have.

______

I have no dog in this fight..just an observer!

He is perhaps very corrupt..and with the mighty CBI (or FBI in the US) with all Central Govt. connections..against him..He is daring alright- unlike his father (standing up to bigger powers)! This is political drama unfolding and who knows what the future holds!

For the common person..a lot of (all) politicians are corrupt...look at the US..I am disgusted with even dear Pres Obama..constantly asking for money..dinner lotteries..sickening.

What to do?

Me neither. In fact most of us in this forum are just observers. But we do have the right to call a spade a spade.

Unlike his father??? He was also in the same boat. Maria.. I understand you like to look at the 'good' in all people. But trying to see some positives in this victory is a bit much.

doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:53 pm

But we do have the right to call a spade a spade.

Sure DM! Jagan is a spade- a spade!

Unlike his father??? He was also in the same boat.

I don't know much about him or his father..am sure, he is corrupt as his father. But, when it comes to Mrs. Sonia G, from what I know..his Dad showed much more reverence and bowed to her/fell in line (why didn't the CBI arrest the Dad if he was so corrupt?)

Looks like Mr. Jr Reddy- Jagan did not bow as much, had some guts..with the vigor and timing of CBI going after him- just before the elections..he must be quite threatening to somebody to rush to action.. don't think anyone is blind or naive to think that any Govt. Agency- is politics free..and does not take indirect hints- wink- wink from politicians in power.

Maria.. I understand you like to look at the 'good' in all people. But trying to see some positives in this victory is a bit much.

DM, What no rolling eyes x 100? And eyes popping out- like permanent exophthalmous x 100 I am so disappointed:) x 100!

Seriously..for better or worse, we are who we are! If I ever come to a point where I can't find absolutely nothing good in anyone (as difficult as it is sometimes)..it would be a sad day (for me).
*Often it's a choice between lesser evils.

I will leave Andhra politics to the voters of AP- it's upto them to find positives, negatives..or simply give up and become disillusioned!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next