Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashdoc's movie review---Step up revolution 3D

2 posters

Go down

Ashdoc's movie review---Step up revolution 3D Empty Ashdoc's movie review---Step up revolution 3D

Post by ashdoc Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:52 pm

Welcome to Miami---the freewheeling city in the land of the free.....

A land where the best way to make sure of a girl's coming for a date is whisper in her ear that her father will disapprove of it......and bingo !! she's ready.....

A land where a billionaire father has to ask '' May I come in '' to enter his daughter's room.....

A land where the daughter coolly tells her father over breakfast that she got laid last night and his only mild objection is that she shouldn't have got laid with a slumboy in a slum.....

This is America.............. I love you

And who is the girl ??
She's actress Kathryn MacCormik , a Natalie Portman lookalike who sets the screen on fire along with leading actor Ryan Guzman in the film called step up revolution......

And how does she set the screen on fire ?? By dirty dancing with a flair that drools our senses.....
Yeah , go and watch as she arches her sensational body and curves her sizzling curves by crunching her toned muscles in her dancing moves.....
......And she gives you a high that only a hard on can give---a hard on that is a tribute to her smashing body as well as her sexy dancing....
But above all when she dances you feel the white hot wave of liberation sweep through your body along with the sweet passion of unbridled desire.....

She has beautiful arms,
And she has charms ,
And and.....she's certainly brought out the poet in me..... Laughing

So whats the story ??

There's leading actor Ryan Guzman who is the leader of a pack of flash mob dancers who surprise people by suddenly erupting in dance in Miami city.....a pack that consists of people of diverse races---whites , hispanics , blacks....
They wanna win a contest to get maximum hits on youtube which has a prize of a hundred grand.....

But their homes are about to be raised by the plans of a real estate developer who has bought the land they live on....

But the real estate developer has a sizzling daughter ( the leading lady ) with a mind of her own.....and a heart of her own too....
.....A heart which beats for leading actor Ryan.....
And when Ryan and Kathryn dance together the gods in the heavens stand still.....or maybe its only the poet in me speaking.....

But as I said the lady has a mind of her own.....
And she tells her friends to dance as a protest against the uprooting of their homes.....

And what dancing.....what moves.....what photography.....
......And all that with heartpounding music....

So does their unique form of protest succeed in stopping the project to tear down their homes ??

Go and watch the movie for that.....its well worth a watch.....

Verdict---electrifying..... Cool

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Ashdoc's movie review---Step up revolution 3D Empty Re: Ashdoc's movie review---Step up revolution 3D

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:18 pm

ashdoc wrote:Welcome to Miami---the freewheeling city in the land of the free.....

A land where the best way to make sure of a girl's coming for a date is whisper in her ear that her father will disapprove of it......and bingo !! she's ready.....

A land where a billionaire father has to ask '' May I come in '' to enter his daughter's room.....

A land where the daughter coolly tells her father over breakfast that she got laid last night and his only mild objection is that she shouldn't have got laid with a slumboy in a slum.....

This is America.............. I love you

And who is the girl ??
She's actress Kathryn MacCormik , a Natalie Portman lookalike who sets the screen on fire along with leading actor Ryan Guzman in the film called step up revolution......

And how does she set the screen on fire ?? By dirty dancing with a flair that drools our senses.....
Yeah , go and watch as she arches her sensational body and curves her sizzling curves by crunching her toned muscles in her dancing moves.....
......And she gives you a high that only a hard on can give---a hard on that is a tribute to her smashing body as well as her sexy dancing....
But above all when she dances you feel the white hot wave of liberation sweep through your body along with the sweet passion of unbridled desire.....

She has beautiful arms,
And she has charms ,
And and.....she's certainly brought out the poet in me..... Laughing

So whats the story ??

There's leading actor Ryan Guzman who is the leader of a pack of flash mob dancers who surprise people by suddenly erupting in dance in Miami city.....a pack that consists of people of diverse races---whites , hispanics , blacks....
They wanna win a contest to get maximum hits on youtube which has a prize of a hundred grand.....

But their homes are about to be raised by the plans of a real estate developer who has bought the land they live on....

But the real estate developer has a sizzling daughter ( the leading lady ) with a mind of her own.....and a heart of her own too....
.....A heart which beats for leading actor Ryan.....
And when Ryan and Kathryn dance together the gods in the heavens stand still.....or maybe its only the poet in me speaking.....

But as I said the lady has a mind of her own.....
And she tells her friends to dance as a protest against the uprooting of their homes.....

And what dancing.....what moves.....what photography.....
......And all that with heartpounding music....

So does their unique form of protest succeed in stopping the project to tear down their homes ??

Go and watch the movie for that.....its well worth a watch.....

Verdict---electrifying..... Cool

Note to self: Ashdoc is a 13 yr old girl...avoid her future reviews at all costs

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Ashdoc's movie review---Step up revolution 3D Empty Re: Ashdoc's movie review---Step up revolution 3D

Post by ashdoc Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:39 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Note to self: Ashdoc is a 13 yr old girl...avoid her future reviews at all costs

you really really will avoid ????

thank god !!! Laughing Laughing

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down