Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hoojie on the run

+4
Impedimenta
artood2
Idéfix
Propagandhi711
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

hoojie on the run - Page 3 Empty Re: hoojie on the run

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:30 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:ok, last amusing post to
conclude this thread with. a post concerning that tambrahm gentleman's
daughter who was my first crush (she is married with kids and an
acclaimed exponent of BN):

a few months ago i was conversing with her over sms and i started flirting. i finally concluded by saying, "to be honest, i am not interested in married aunties. goodnight and bye!" she immediately replied, "wah, pehle chadhaya, fir thappad!?" (first teased, then slapped?) Razz

Rolling Eyes

That's a slap on the face of all of us married aunties here. *hmph!*

PS: I'm on the 23rd page (I was busy with work). A very candid and impartial account.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:57 am

kinnera wrote:That's a slap on the face of all of us married aunties here. *hmph!*
ha ha, it (the slap) is a good preemptive move by an uncle who knows he will ultimately get jilted even by married aunties. Razz sooner rather than later he becomes an e-bhaiya. Razz

PS: I'm on the 23rd page (I was busy with work). A very candid and impartial account.
thanks! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:02 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:... an uncle who knows he will ultimately get jilted even by married aunties.

Aiyyo..but for the unfortunate use of "even" and the even more unfortunate use of underlining to draw attention to that word, this might have let you off the hook from the earlier gaffe. e-bhaiya, your fate is now sealed.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:16 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:... an uncle who knows he will ultimately get jilted even by married aunties.

Aiyyo..but for the unfortunate use of "even" and the even more unfortunate use of underlining to draw attention to that word, this might have let you off the hook from the earlier gaffe. e-bhaiya, your fate is now sealed.

Yeah, this is more insulting than the 'not interested in married aunties' part. This is unpardonable, Huze! grrr!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:49 am

HK - pls send me the link as well! I've been away from SuCH for a while but dang it - I want to read your PDF Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:04 am

aiyaiyoooo....i am the only one who has not been able to devote time to read this in its entirety. I did read a bit and really liked your narration except that i got confused with A, B, C and C1. My mind deals with real names much better.

sorry, e-bhaiya. will read it over the weekend. in the meantime, jai hind, anna hazare ki jai and all that Jazz.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:19 am

thanks and a request, bhaiya. thanks for the sending the link but I am afraid, it got deleted before I could treasure it Sad and so pl. send it again. your etc.,

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:08 am

hed and gk -- check your notes; i have PM'd the link.

GK, i did not send you the link earlier for you had not requested. sent you now. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:08 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

thanks for pointing out the insult, which us aunties would have willingly overlooked by acting dense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:27 am

Impedimenta wrote:i got confused with A, B, C and C1.
ok, i will rewrite a version for ADHD folks and hyper text it with charts, family trees and big baloons and captions. hang it, i will make it a movie. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:34 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
panini press wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:making alloy steel is a bit like cooking. it requires simmering, refining and a tadka of chromium, silicon, nickel, vanadium etc. i employed ganpath rams.
LOL.

One more reason to publish the story: bring out the truth about how the WBSEB killed local industry. The bhadralok need to know.

I very much doubt if the bhadralok would shed a tear over the demise of an industry. They'd probably celebrate the prevalence of the rule of law over unscrupulous imperialist capitalist Bania businessmen who were getting rich at the cost of the local proletariat and the state. Hearing of the troubles of family X might even inspire an impromptu session of Rabindra-sangeet antakshari.
Haha. I was hoping that the bhadralok have changed their minds, what with the rest of India engaged in the development rat-race. I thought I saw very conspicuous signs of that cultural change on my last visit to Kolkata some years ago, but I could be wrong.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:44 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:hed and gk -- check your notes; i have PM'd the link.

GK, i did not send you the link earlier for you had not requested. sent you now. Smile

thanks tons, bhaiya - you are right- I shall test for alzhiemer's Wink s

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:56 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
ok, i will rewrite a version for ADHD folks and hyper text it with charts, family trees and big baloons and captions. hang it, i will make it a movie. Smile

ok, i forgive you for calling me ADHD. But i do want to act in that movie you are making. I can co produce it with you but its a heroine oriented subject like the telugu superstar vijayashanthi acts in where she beats up all the badies. deala? no deala?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:05 pm

LOL! (i think it is time to put this thread on un-watch Razz )

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:08 pm

Impedimenta wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

ok, i forgive you for calling me ADHD. But i do want to act in that movie you are making. I can co produce it with you but its a heroine oriented subject like the telugu superstar vijayashanthi acts in where she beats up all the badies. deala? no deala?

I know... he added the HD to your AD; tut, tut, HD is the enticing part and you say no to it that's Sad Sad

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:15 pm

garam_kuta wrote:I know... he added the HD to your AD; tut, tut, HD is the enticing part and you say no to it that's Sad Sad
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3