Shirin Farhad Ki To Nikal Padi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shirin Farhad Ki To Nikal Padi

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:52 am

Once you get over the parsi lameness, it's a cute movie. Well made. Pretty much every scene belongs to the story (and not there just for the heck of it), which you would sometimes realize later.

Farah looked great. She seemed out of place in physical comedy scenes, but did a good job overall. Boman did a good job, but looked sorta old for a 45-year-old character.

Initially both the actors (and pretty much e'one) look a bit odd, but as the film progresses, the characters grow on you. I think I had a smile plastered on my face during most of the second half of the movie.

Having said all that, this is the kind of movie you will equally enjoy (or hate) at home and at movie theaters. So I would say, wait for the dvd if you want to.

Back to top Go down

Re: Shirin Farhad Ki To Nikal Padi

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:02 pm

i actually found it boring nats. i watched it in 3/4 sessions. but you are right: boman irani looks old for a 45 yr. old guy. your review of the movie was very well written (i am the self-appointed professor of creative writing in such -- it compelled me to watch it). your writing style has improved over years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:06 pm

oh ok. I was bored a bit in first half, then was good. maybe sometimes mood and watching it in the theater does make a difference I guess. I had gone in an already happy mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:14 pm

yes, could be. the theatre experience makes it different. when i watched GOW 2 in the theatre, i was whistling and clapping with the boisterous crowd!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum