funny video---garam dharam

View previous topic View next topic Go down

funny video---garam dharam

Post by ashdoc on Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:25 am

gets angry at media when questioned about sunny and bobby's absence at esha's wedding---

http://youtu.be/Hl-PEhbDbkc

ashdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: funny video---garam dharam

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:59 am

i suspect that the reporter in the video you linked is speaking in english. i caught a few words: "celebratTing eesha's vedding vith blood tThakkani"... "aTTaends her sister's marriage... becomes carrupt..." the man wearing the striped tie then has some kind of a fit and says, "ONYANYA PEEKA POO, ONYANYA PEEKA POO... happi, be happi, plees..." which the reporter follows with "vell now,... ewwwerybudDy is vundering... this is poo choudry for poori adda."

some Qs occurred to me: was this a defining moment in hindi cinema? did you email this video link to all your friends and family? were the people in the video maharashtrian brahmins? if not, vaat caashtu they were? was the bride a dancer in emperor jahangir's harem? why isn't her hair braided?

Jeremiah Mburuburu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:32 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:i suspect that the reporter in the video you linked is speaking in english. i caught a few words: "celebratTing eesha's vedding vith blood tThakkani"... "aTTaends her sister's marriage... becomes carrupt..." the man wearing the striped tie then has some kind of a fit and says, "ONYANYA PEEKA POO, ONYANYA PEEKA POO... happi, be happi, plees..." which the reporter follows with "vell now,... ewwwerybudDy is vundering... this is poo choudry for poori adda."

some Qs occurred to me: was this a defining moment in hindi cinema? did you email this video link to all your friends and family? were the people in the video maharashtrian brahmins? if not, vaat caashtu they were? was the bride a dancer in emperor jahangir's harem? why isn't her hair braided?

phlegmy, dont they let you into any senior center in the university town of not insignificant size? do you have any friends at all or did you manage to piss off all the blue hairs at the senior hangout place with your haughty uppity behavior without any basis in reality?

Propagandhi711

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:43 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:

those questions are occuring to you because you are feeling royally humiliated by me in our recent encounters lol!

so you are obsessed about me rofl

ashdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top