Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the moderator's sword ran and...

4 posters

Go down

the moderator's sword ran and... Empty the moderator's sword ran and...

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:23 pm

the controversial thread is now gone!

http://sulekha.forumotion.com/t10-kind-attention-forum-admin#22

Back to top Go down

the moderator's sword ran and... Empty Re: the moderator's sword ran and...

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:30 pm

Sulekha had confirmed to me that the post was by some imposter falsely claiming to be the Admin of Sulekha Rivr. The imposter gave the name of someone who actually works on sulekha.com (i checked up on this) and he also gave this person's actual email ID and phone number. So it was reasonable to delete the thread as well as ban the imposter who, in my opinion, is Charvakananda or one of the buddies of Charvakananda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:31 pm

Oh. Did you check the ip too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:33 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:Oh. Did you check the ip too?

No i did not. Still haven't done any investigation on how to detect the IP address from a forum post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:36 pm

Rashmun wrote:Sulekha had confirmed to me that the post was by some imposter falsely claiming to be the Admin of Sulekha Rivr. The imposter gave the name of someone who actually works on sulekha.com (i checked up on this) and he also gave this person's actual email ID and phone number. So it was reasonable to delete the thread as well as ban the imposter who, in my opinion, is Charvakananda or one of the buddies of Charvakananda.

lol!

I rest my case.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:44 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Sulekha had confirmed to me that the post was by some imposter falsely claiming to be the Admin of Sulekha Rivr. The imposter gave the name of someone who actually works on sulekha.com (i checked up on this) and he also gave this person's actual email ID and phone number. So it was reasonable to delete the thread as well as ban the imposter who, in my opinion, is Charvakananda or one of the buddies of Charvakananda.

lol!

I rest my case.

Samiyaar, please revert to your ulat-phulat language. Do not disappoint me. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:15 pm

Rashmun wrote:

No i did not. Still haven't done any investigation on how to detect the IP address from a forum post.
That is endearingly coy. But it doesn't ring true. You posted a link to a thread here in May (many months AFTER you created your forum). In that thread, there are screenshots of how you can find the IP address when logged in as admin. This is something I posted way back in May 2011.

The lady* doth protest too much, methinks.

* Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:33 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

That is endearingly coy. But it doesn't ring true. You posted a link to a thread here in May (many months AFTER you created your forum). In that thread, there are screenshots of how you can find the IP address when logged in as admin. This is something I posted way back in May 2011.

In that entire thread, is there a single post by me? Where exactly did i give a link to that thread which you are now falsely claiming?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:36 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I agree. Considering that you keep protesting that you mentioned about owning chaikaapi 14 months ago in a forum post, refuse to put up a note on the chaikaapi site saying that it is a privately owned and operated, for profit site, and insist on befooling unsuspecting users who may peruse this forum and click on SuCH chat not knowing that you have the ability to read chat messages in that forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:40 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

In that entire thread, is there a single post by me? Where exactly did i give a link to that thread which you are now falsely claiming?
https://such.forumotion.com/t6364-petition-to-remove-charvaka-as-admin-of-this-forum#50043
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:41 pm

How many members there?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:49 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

https://such.forumotion.com/t6364-petition-to-remove-charvaka-as-admin-of-this-forum#50043

i gave a link to Merlot's post in that thread. The detection of IP addresses took place further down in the thread. I have no recollection of reading the posts where how to detect IP addresses took place. Users of this forum typically do not read all posts in all threads. I also have no recollection of giving a link to that thread in a more than 14 month old post of mine.

I will also mention that two regulars--Huzefa Kapasi and Blabberwock--have claimed that they have no recollection of viewing your 14 month old post in which you declared personal ownership of chaikaapi. This being the case should you not write a note on chaikaapi itself that it is owned and operated by you and that you have Admin powers on the chat in that site which enables you to have the ability to view chat messages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:51 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

i gave a link to Merlot's post in that thread. The detection of IP addresses took place further down in the thread. I have no recollection of reading the posts where how to detect IP addresses took place. Users of this forum typically do not read all posts in all threads. I also have no recollection of giving a link to that thread in a more than 14 month old post of mine.

I will also mention that two regulars--Huzefa Kapasi and Blabberwock--have claimed that they have no recollection of viewing your 14 month old post in which you declared personal ownership of chaikaapi. This being the case should you not write a note on chaikaapi itself that it is owned and operated by you and that you have Admin powers on the chat in that site which enables you to have the ability to view chat messages.

We are talking about writing something like this on chaikaapi:
http://www.sulekha.com/about.html

In the interest of honesty, transparency, and ethics you should do what i am asking you to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:53 pm

Rashmun wrote:

In the interest of honesty, transparency, and ethics you should do what i am asking you to do.

Or else....?
You'll hold your breath until you turn blue?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:55 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Or else....?

not really. But i will keep reminding Charvaka that he is guilty of fraud and deceipt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:57 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Hahaha. You posted that sarcastic comment from Merlot taking it seriously specifically in the context of admin's ability to see IP addresses. And you want us to believe that you didn't read the very portion of the thread where that ability was confirmed!

Continue pretending to be this totally honest guy you never were -- keeps the entertainment going! The only one you are fooling, though, is yourself. Everyone else sees right through it.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:59 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Hahaha. You posted that sarcastic comment from Merlot taking it seriously specifically in the context of admin's ability to see IP addresses. And you want us to believe that you didn't read the very portion of the thread where that ability was confirmed!

Continue pretending to be this totally honest guy you never were -- keeps the entertainment going! The only one you are fooling, though, is yourself. Everyone else sees right through it.

That is correct. I do not remember viewing the precise details of how IP addresses are detected on this forum. I am pretty sure i would have remembered if i would have indeed read those posts. On another note, have you now attained powers of clairvoyancy that you are now able to know which posts i have read and which i have not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:00 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Or else....?

not really. But i will keep reminding Charvaka that he is guilty of fraud and deceipt.
The more things you accuse me of, the better I will appear to everyone but yourself. You are like that drunk / mad guy in the bus who keeps shouting loudly to himself about the rich experiences he had in his life, how everybody else is rotten, and how people are fools to not listen to him. Most people sit at least two seats away from him, or stand some distance away rather than sit in the open seat next to him. You may say the most number of words anybody ever says on the bus, but you are the one whom nobody -- including yourself -- takes seriously.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:06 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Or else....?

The more things you accuse me of, the better I will appear to everyone but yourself. You are like that drunk / mad guy in the bus who keeps shouting loudly to himself about the rich experiences he had in his life, how everybody else is rotten, and how people are fools to not listen to him. Most people sit at least two seats away from him, or stand some distance away rather than sit in the open seat next to him. You may say the most number of words anybody ever says on the bus, but you are the one whom nobody -- including yourself -- takes seriously.

Charvaka, posters of this forum know that you prefer the company of your fellow Gultis even when they include people who give death threats to a specific poster and who keep wishing for the death of another poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:07 pm

Rashmun wrote:In the interest of honesty, transparency, and ethics you should do what i am asking you to do.
You, a shameless thief who stole the logo of this forum, should be the one to teach me honesty and ethics! You, who tried to dupe people into visiting your forum by not openly telling them that you created a new forum, should be the one to teach me transparency.

You are better of trying to promote your forum. How is that coming? Anyone else trusted you with their private information yet?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:08 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Or else....?

Charvaka, posters of this forum know that you prefer the company of your fellow Gultis even when they include people who give death threats to a specific poster and who keep wishing for the death of another poster.
Yeah, the mad drunk in the bus also frequently refers to death threats, the Trilateral Commission and various overlords who rule the world. I guess you all read the same literature.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:10 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Or else....?

Yeah, the mad drunk in the bus also frequently refers to death threats, the Trilateral Commission and various overlords who rule the world. I guess you all read the same literature.

Charvaka i am talking specifically about your buddy Propagandhi who has given death threats to Luke Warmus, who has publicly expressed the desire for Luke's death, and who has posted pictures of Luke Warmus's daughter and wife on the chaikaapi chat where you have Admin power. You have no problem being friends with him because he is a fellow Gulti.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:12 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Charvaka i am talking specifically about your buddy Propagandhi who has given death threats to Luke Warmus, who has publicly expressed the desire for Luke's death, and who has posted pictures of Luke Warmus's daughter and wife on the chaikaapi chat where you have Admin power. You have no problem being friends with him because he is a fellow Gulti.

Instead of slamming Propagandhi for giving death threats to Luke, you preferred to look the other way. Because Propa is, after all, a fellow Gulti.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:16 pm

Time for some mad rants about gultis! Might I suggest samosapedia?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:18 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:The more things you accuse me of, the better I will appear to everyone but yourself. You are like that drunk / mad guy in the bus who keeps shouting loudly to himself about the rich experiences he had in his life, how everybody else is rotten, and how people are fools to not listen to him. Most people sit at least two seats away from him, or stand some distance away rather than sit in the open seat next to him. You may say the most number of words anybody ever says on the bus, but you are the one whom nobody -- including yourself -- takes seriously.

Instead of slamming Propagandhi for giving death threats to Luke, you preferred to look the other way. Because Propa is, after all, a fellow Gulti.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:20 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Talking and muttering to yourself: check!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:22 pm

not only did he post pictures of Luke's wife and daughter on chaikaapi chat, Propagandhi also expressed the desire to have sex with them.

But since he is a Gult, all of this means nothing in the world of Charvakananda who counts Propa amongst his buddies.

Had Propa not been a Gult, things would have been different of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:23 pm

The crassiest abuse in the history of Sulekha has probably been Propagandhi accusing Luke Warmus of having an incestuous relationship with his (Luke's) daughter. This is the same Propagandhi who happens to be a close friend of Charvakananda thanks to the fact that both are Gultis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:25 pm

As can be seen by everyone, if you are a foul mouthed Gult, Charvakananda would be more than happy to be friends with you.

If you are not a Gult, the same Charvakananda will keep whining incessantly if you ever use strong or excessive language (which would pale in comparison to the language Propa uses).

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:46 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Or else....?

Right analogy.

Rashmun, how old are you?.

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:14 am

panini press wrote:Talking and muttering to yourself: check!

Have you filed for a divorce from Vaka Paka aka Sandilya?

A brand "new woman" shows up and you immediately go after "her"

Shows you cannot be trusted.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:05 am

Ponniyin Selvan wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Or else....?

Right analogy.

Ponni, i have got to be older than you in that i did not start crying when Prabhakaran died. The obituary you wrote has been removed by Sulekha:

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/obituary-prabakaran-951172.htm

But you may at least go to this thread of yours for the sake of nostalgia:
http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/dedicated-to-eelam-tamils-a-lovely-song-951415.htm

Feel free to start crying again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:06 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
panini press wrote:Talking and muttering to yourself: check!

Have you filed for a divorce from Vaka Paka aka Sandilya?

A brand "new woman" shows up and you immediately go after "her"

Shows you cannot be trusted.

Samiyaar, it is wonderful to see you talking in ulat-phulat language again even though it invariably ends up creating chaos amongst those who do not know your mysterious ways.

Samiyaar, tussi great ho.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:49 am

Rashmun wrote:
Ponniyin Selvan wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Or else....?

Right analogy.

Ponni, i have got to be older than you in that i did not start crying when Prabhakaran died. The obituary you wrote has been removed by Sulekha:

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/dedicated-to-eelam-tamils-a-lovely-song-951415.htm

Aren't you the one who is crying now to get some people to move out to your forum ?. Good luck to you.

If you can point out a few folks who you want in that other forum, i think the rest of us can request them. I'm trying to help you here.

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:54 am

Ponniyin Selvan wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Ponniyin Selvan wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Right analogy.

Aren't you the one who is crying now to get some people to move out to your forum ?. Good luck to you.

If you can point out a few folks who you want in that other forum, i think the rest of us can request them. I'm trying to help you here.

Well, i am promoting my forum on this forum just as Charvakananda and Hellsananda promoted this forum on sulekha.com. I am not shedding tears like you did when you claimed that you had started sobbing when you heard of Prabhakaran's death.

do you still continue to harbor fantasies about Eelam?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:04 am

Rashmun wrote:
Ponniyin Selvan wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Ponniyin Selvan wrote:
panini press wrote:The more things you accuse me of, the better I will appear to everyone but yourself. You are like that drunk / mad guy in the bus who keeps shouting loudly to himself about the rich experiences he had in his life, how everybody else is rotten, and how people are fools to not listen to him. Most people sit at least two seats away from him, or stand some distance away rather than sit in the open seat next to him. You may say the most number of words anybody ever says on the bus, but you are the one whom nobody -- including yourself -- takes seriously.

Right analogy.

Well, i am promoting my forum on this forum just as Charvakananda and Hellsananda promoted this forum on sulekha.com. I am not shedding tears like you did when you claimed that you had started sobbing when you heard of Prabhakaran's death.

Looks like your promotion is not working so far. Reading through the responses of many it does not sound to me that anyone is enthusiastic about joining your forum. That's why if you can point out specific people that you want, the rest of us can put in a kind request. (Or) I can suggest another method, you can create fake handles in that forum like you used to do before and then talk to yourself.

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:22 am

Ponniyin Selvan wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Ponniyin Selvan wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Ponniyin Selvan wrote:

Right analogy.

Looks like your promotion is not working so far. Reading through the responses of many it does not sound to me that anyone is enthusiastic about joining your forum. That's why if you can point out specific people that you want, the rest of us can put in a kind request. (Or) I can suggest another method, you can create fake handles in that forum like you used to do before and then talk to yourself.

https://such.forumotion.com/t8085-ponniyin-selvan#61211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down