Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oh my god (the movie)

Go down

oh my god (the movie) Empty oh my god (the movie)

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:01 pm

paresh rawal's classic performance. the movie revolves entirely around his character. i think this movie should be made a part of the NCERT curriculum and all school going kids should be compulsorily made to watch this movie at least twice -- once in class 6 and again in class 11.

Back to top Go down

oh my god (the movie) Empty Re: oh my god (the movie)

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:54 pm

i had a meeting with a biz. associate earlier today. while parting i told him to watch this movie. he said he had not only watched the movie but had also seen the play that this movie is based on: enacted by paresh rawal and scripted by swaroop sampat. i requested him to stay (the mention of swaroop sampat made my heart stir). he explained that he had watched it in kala mandir, a local theater, and that in the play paresh rawal's character actually dies and is shown, after his death, by god, what happens to his effigy in future. the play is bleakly pessimistic. i told him that the movie should be made a part of the NCERT syllabus. he agreed with me -- especially the watching twice suggestion.

Back to top Go down