Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some insight into why the indian test team sucks right now

4 posters

Go down

some insight into why the indian test team sucks right now Empty some insight into why the indian test team sucks right now

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:59 pm

an interview with chief selector pussykkanth:

http://www.thehindu.com/life-and-style/society/im-brutally-frank-krishnamachari-srikkanth/article3896851.ece

What is your present state of mind?

I’m totally confused. I don’t know where I stand in life. I don’t know what I want from life.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

some insight into why the indian test team sucks right now Empty Re: some insight into why the indian test team sucks right now

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:05 pm

so he is not the chairman now. recently gave up the role to sandeep patil. still his confused state of mind is stamped on this team.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

some insight into why the indian test team sucks right now Empty Re: some insight into why the indian test team sucks right now

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:21 pm

more insights from former chief selector pussykkanth:

http://cricketnext.in.com/live/news/dhoni-has-lost-control-over-things-srikkanth/69735-13.html

wonder if he gave these pearls of wisdom to his captain and to his players when he was still at the helm.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:22 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:an interview with chief selector pussykkanth:

http://www.thehindu.com/life-and-style/society/im-brutally-frank-krishnamachari-srikkanth/article3896851.ece

I’m totally confused. I don’t know where I stand in life. I don’t know what I want from life.

uppili, please ask chikka to grade his life.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Brutally honest ?

Yeah rite.... this is the guy who never took any major decision honestly.

and here he claims like king of honesty.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:31 pm

bw wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:an interview with chief selector pussykkanth:

uppili, please ask chikka to grade his life.

let me grade him. his grade is a solid C. he was reasonably successful as an ODI player (B) and successful in flashes as a test opener (B-). as captain he gets a C because he did not command the respect of players in the team and had to cry to have kapil dev bowl in pakistan. he was a disaster as a chief selector because he did not have the guts to do so many things. a few of his many spectacular failures as chief selector are:

-- not standing up to dhoni on selection issues.
-- not standing up for v.v.s.laxman against dhoni when the situation demanded thereby letting v.v.s be humiliated.
-- not blooding talented south zone players because he was terrified of giving the appearance of a biased selector and repeatedly allowing the undeserved selection of yuvaraja singhan and harbhajana singhan.
-- shooting his mouth off after his tenure as chief selector when he did nothing when he was at the helm.

for all these reasons, i give him an F as chief selector. pussykkanthachari's overall grade for services to indian cricket is therefore a C. he cannot hold a candle to srinivasaraghavan venkataraghavan, TN's greatest contribution to cricket.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:36 pm

Omg. I just realized how differently indian decion makers think? It is so difficult to watch the lame excuses for inaction by board, selectors and captain. I cannot believe that dhoni is still around to lead the team. By us capitalist standards dhoni and fletcher should have been sent packing after 4-0 in england. After australia there shouldnot have been any doubt. After mumbai and kolkatta, they were forced to act.
If only india could learn to maximize their current potential, the life of average indian would improve two or three times without further investment or wealth creation. Oh! Such a waste of human potential.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down