Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human trafficking

3 posters

Go down

Human trafficking Empty Human trafficking

Post by ashdoc Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:59 pm

While everybody is howling and crying about the rape of a girl in Delhi , it might be interesting to note that it is not rape but it is HUMAN TRAFFICKING that is a bigger crime on this planet .
What is human trafficking ?? It is the forcible pushing of young girls into prostitution by kidnapping and coercion done by goons and pimps sometimes with connivance of some people from the police department .
While everyone is understandably sad about the rape as it happened to a middle class girl , every day thousands of young girls are forced into prostitution by agents who have transported them on false pretexts and promises of giving decent jobs like maids and servants in big cities .
These girls are then taken to brothels and repeatedly raped by the pimps and their goons . Chillies are pushed down their private parts to cause pain and force them to accept their fate as prostitutes . If they disobey boiling water is poured on them .
Above all the rape on them by customers is repeated and continous . They are forced to service upto ten clients per day and beaten in order to force them to comply . Girls as small as 14 years old are forced into this business .
When they grow old they are dumped to die . This happens in areas like Kamathipura in Mumbai .
When the police are asked about their inaction against brothels they say that it allows men to satisfy themselves and not commit rapes on ' respectable ' women . what justification !!
How many voices are being raised against human trafficking ??

---Ashdoc

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Human trafficking Empty Re: Human trafficking

Post by Rishi Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:11 pm

You are 100% correct.

There were quite a few in my college who used to go to a nearby town called Vaitheeswaran Koil which was well known for prostitution.

One guy used to brag "her age is 15 and her rate is also 15 [i.e fifteen rupees]." That poor girl was going to high school while pushed into servicing her clients after school. He used to attend Church regularly. Two of this bunch used to go Thirupathi every year, offer their hair to Lord Venketeshwara.

Many of these Johns are now scientists, engineers, businessmen, entrepreneurs, and college teachers with advanced degrees. They are all happily married and leading respectable upper middle class lives.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:46 pm

Rishi wrote:You are 100% correct.

There were quite a few in my college who used to go to a nearby town called Vaitheeswaran Koil which was well known for prostitution.

One guy used to brag "her age is 15 and her rate is also 15 [i.e fifteen rupees]." That poor girl was going to high school while pushed into servicing her clients after school. He used to attend Church regularly. Two of this bunch used to go Thirupathi every year, offer their hair to Lord Venketeshwara.

Many of these Johns are now scientists, engineers, businessmen, entrepreneurs, and college teachers with advanced degrees. They are all happily married and leading respectable upper middle class lives.

Let me repeat what I have said always and now more than convinced: without exception, we are all hypocrites at some level in some way, mainly due to impractical rules and guidelines imposed on us by the society.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down