It IS Weiner's Weiner Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It IS Weiner's Weiner

+7
garam_kuta
SomeProfile
Propagandhi711
doofus_maximus
charvaka
sambarvada
Mosquito
11 posters

Go down

It IS Weiner's Weiner Empty It IS Weiner's Weiner

Post by Mosquito Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:04 pm

According to Huffington post.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/06/anthony-weiner-twitter-new-photos_n_871817.html

I didn't think that guy was stupid enough to do this.
Mosquito
Mosquito

Back to top Go down

It IS Weiner's Weiner Empty Electronic relationship?

Post by sambarvada Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:10 pm

Rep. Anthony Weiner of New York said today he has engaged in "several inappropriate" electronic relationships with six women over three years, and that he publicly lied about a photo of himself sent over Twitter to a college student in Seattle over a week ago.

===> How on earth they come up with terms like this?

sambarvada

Back to top Go down

It IS Weiner's Weiner Empty Re: It IS Weiner's Weiner

Post by charvaka Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:12 pm

sambarvada wrote:
===> How on earth they come up with terms like this?
Haha, good question! They have a whole industry of public relations experts to come up with crap like this. Oh, they would also redefine "crap" as "organic waste matter."
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:17 pm

HuffPo wrote:According to NY1, Weiner will not announce his resignation.
Why not? It is best to get it over with and ghost-write a best-selling post-resignation book about his experience, how he let people down, and his post-resignation redemption.

PI wrote:I didn't think that guy was stupid enough to do this.
I still don't think he put the photo on Twitter himself. His account may have been hacked by a political opponent who had gotten hold of his "incriminating" picture.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosquito Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:28 pm

charvaka wrote:
HuffPo wrote:According to NY1, Weiner will not announce his resignation.
Why not? It is best to get it over with and ghost-write a best-selling post-resignation book about his experience, how he let people down, and his post-resignation redemption.

PI wrote:I didn't think that guy was stupid enough to do this.
I still don't think he put the photo on Twitter himself. His account may have been hacked by a political opponent who had gotten hold of his "incriminating" picture.

At worst I think he is Mo. He has admitted to tweeting it.
Mosquito
Mosquito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosquito Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:30 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/06/anthony-weiner-press-conference-pictures-photos_n_872108.html

After days of denials, a choked-up New York Democratic Rep. Anthony Weiner confessed Monday that he tweeted a bulging-underpants photo of himself to a young woman and admitted to "inappropriate" exchanges with six women before and after getting married. He apologized for lying but said he would not resign.
Mosquito
Mosquito

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:35 pm

PseudoIntellectual wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/06/anthony-weiner-press-conference-pictures-photos_n_872108.html

After days of denials, a choked-up New York Democratic Rep. Anthony Weiner confessed Monday that he tweeted a bulging-underpants photo of himself to a young woman and admitted to "inappropriate" exchanges with six women before and after getting married. He apologized for lying but said he would not resign.
This guy is a bigger idiot than I gave him credit for! Hilarious.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosquito Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:43 pm

I happen to like this guy. I love his flamboyant nature! Never thought he could be this big an idiot.
Mosquito
Mosquito

Back to top Go down

It IS Weiner's Weiner Empty POS

Post by sambarvada Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:44 pm

Treatment of staffersIn July 2008,

The New York Times printed a front page story on Weiner's demanding treatment of his staffers. The piece reports that Weiner frequently resorts to verbally abusing his staffers when he believes they have failed to adequately perform their duties, in addition to physically abusing his office furniture when upset. As a result of Weiner's demanding and intense nature, the Times reported that a "sizable number" of his staff members had resigned following "abbreviated stints." According to Congressional data at the time, Weiner had "presided over more turnover than any other member of the New York House delegation in the last six years." Additionally, at the time of the report, about half of Congressman Weiner’s staff had been his employee for less than a year and since early 2007, he had gone through three chiefs of staff.

***Copied from Wikipedia

sambarvada

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:30 pm

wow... what an idiot.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:42 pm

Was he seeking tooth (ahem) under the influence when he posted that picture of his? You gotta wonder how an idiot like this gets so far as the United States Congress. Are money and good looks enough to get elected to public office? Is democracy short for rule by good-looking, rich liar-idiots (and the Dick Cheney type Sith lords that control them behind the scenes)? Is there no subtlety left in the art of political lying -- to not be directly untruthful while not giving away the truth -- doesn't that subtle art not matter any more? Is it now OK to just go out there in front of the cameras and just directly lie without any regard for the truth? Could he at least not have taken the honorable course of saying, "that picture is none of your fucking business" on day one? What was he drinking / smoking through it all? Can we get to sample some of it?

Random questions... uff uff uff!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:12 pm

the question is wrong. it's how smart people do stupid things, not how do stupid people get into high offices. sex drive, it makes some people do crazy things.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:14 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:the question is wrong. it's how smart people do stupid things, not how do stupid people get into high offices. sex drive, it makes some people do crazy things.

This is the correct answer. I am not surprised at the women on this thread calling him an idiot, but rather surprised at the comments of the men, who should know better.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:20 am

My question is more of an observations... even in-term political leaders go seek men/women online. Even THEY don't have life?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:25 am

this guy's married to some paki girlfriend of hilary clinton . interesting how PI "loves" him. guess her political orientation. atleast carvaka condemns everyone equally.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:28 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:the question is wrong. it's how smart people do stupid things, not how do stupid people get into high offices. sex drive, it makes some people do crazy things.

Is it implicit that vice versa can't be true scratch

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:29 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:My question is more of an observations... even in-term political leaders go seek men/women online. Even THEY don't have life?

Do you know this guy? Have you seen him in action? He is very articulate, intelligent, entertaining, passionate and to top it all, good looking. He used to be a roommate of Jon Stewart and makes fun of other politicians during congressional sessions the way Jon Stewart does on TV. He is a rockstar politician and most probably a future presidential candidate. Doesn't matter if he has a life or not, he need not seek anybody. Hundreds of women would be more than willing to throw themselves at him. He must have thought online 'interactions' are safer than any real action. Most probably, there was not much 'thinking' going on.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:30 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:this guy's married to some paki girlfriend of hilary clinton . interesting how PI "loves" him. guess her political orientation. atleast carvaka condemns everyone equally.

LOL! How is this news? Her political orientation has always been obvious even to me. And, you've probably known her much longer than I have.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:32 am

good looking? have you seen the nose on the bagel bender?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:40 am

I bet you she kept hilary company on many a cold night during the campaign. as nausea inducing as such a vision might be to the casual visualizer.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:42 am

Who said he's good looking? He has such a cartoonish face. He does seem fit in his shirt less pics, though.

He really is stupid. I have so many questions like carvaka.

Who uses emails with their real name in them for online affairs? Why couldn't he have just acknowledged that a personal pic got posted on twitter by mistake and be done with it? Why did he have to do all those talk show rounds and interviews? Why didn't it occur to him that his opponents could easily get hold of all the pics? Do women really get aroused by shirt less pics of men and underwear?

He could as well have had real affairs and gotten something out of it, instead losing it all for women he hasn't even met.

Last edited by ashaNirasha on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:56 am

ashaNirasha wrote:
Do women really get aroused by shirt less pics of men and underwear?

Ahem, why is this question relevant here? Well, the answer depends on what kinda pic it is. Embarassed

ashaNirasha wrote:
He could as well have had real affairs and gotten something out of it, instead losing it all for women he hasn't even met.

Maybe he did. Things do have a way of getting revealed in layers when it comes to publica scandals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:57 pm

ashaNirasha wrote: Do women really get aroused by shirt less pics of men and underwear?
You ask this because?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:12 am

I didn't think that guy was stupid enough to do this

>>>Reckless and stupid. He needs to resign pronto.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:54 am

I sometimes wonder what clinton thinks whenever all these new scandals crop up. I can see him chuckling and saying something equivalent to, 'AAO'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:15 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:good looking? have you seen the nose on the bagel bender?

Agree.... If you imagine her in a dirty saree and with a basket on her head....

I was surprised that most Americaaans and the Media (including Jay Leno) think she is very beautiful.

I think this Weiner guy is smart to marry a Islami woman. Bcz as far as she is concerned, she is only one of 4 wives that her Weiner is entitled to, and that is par for the game. Her iSalmi professor father's influence and her schooling in Saudi show in her response.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:55 pm

Why doesn't he just resign and drop out of the news? I can't believe CNN and other cable news outfits are still talking obsessively about pictures of his crotch. The debt ceiling issue is coming to head, but we got Weiner's crotch pictures that are keeping us busy in the Situation Room.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:59 pm

charvaka wrote:Why doesn't he just resign and drop out of the news? I can't believe CNN and other cable news outfits are still talking obsessively about pictures of his crotch. The debt ceiling issue is coming to head, but we got Weiner's crotch pictures that are keeping us busy in the Situation Room.
Maybe it was a liberal conspiracy. And Weiner was ready to fall on his you know what.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:02 pm

kewsshun: are the pics still floating? Not that I care Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:03 pm

scratch He was a darling of the liberals... so why conspiracy to get him out? And if he's ready to fall, then why is CNN covering his crotch more than the pogroms in Syria and terrorist attacks in Pakistan?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:08 pm

charvaka wrote:scratch He was a darling of the liberals... so why conspiracy to get him out? And if he's ready to fall, then why is CNN covering his crotch more than the pogroms in Syria and terrorist attacks in Pakistan?
The remark was supposed to be funny. Given that his you know what is receiving more coverage than the debt-ceiling.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosquito Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:39 pm

charvaka wrote:Why doesn't he just resign and drop out of the news? I can't believe CNN and other cable news outfits are still talking obsessively about pictures of his crotch. The debt ceiling issue is coming to head, but we got Weiner's crotch pictures that are keeping us busy in the Situation Room.

CNN is a glorified tabloid! That's why they are more interested in someone's dick rather than the real news.
Mosquito
Mosquito

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:50 pm

PseudoIntellectual wrote:
CNN is a glorified tabloid!
As opposed to MSNBC.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosquito Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:19 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
PseudoIntellectual wrote:
CNN is a glorified tabloid!
As opposed to MSNBC.

I dont care about cable news.
Mosquito
Mosquito

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:23 pm

yean onion is the greatest source of information and comedy central is the fountainhead of things political. moveon? it's all you need besides water.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosquito Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:49 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:yean onion is the greatest source of information and comedy central is the fountainhead of things political. moveon? it's all you need besides water.

Sarcasm blows when you dont know what you are talking about. Stop being pissed off at everything.

Mosquito
Mosquito

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:33 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
ashaNirasha wrote: Do women really get aroused by shirt less pics of men and underwear?
You ask this because?

Because I was curious. Seems like I'm not the only one.

http://www.salon.com/life/feature/2011/06/09/weiner_grindr/index.html

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:42 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:good looking? have you seen the nose on the bagel bender?

Agree.... If you imagine her in a dirty saree and with a basket on her head....

I was surprised that most Americaaans and the Media (including Jay Leno) think she is very beautiful.

I think this Weiner guy is smart to marry a Islami woman. Bcz as far as she is concerned, she is only one of 4 wives that her Weiner is entitled to, and that is par for the game. Her iSalmi professor father's influence and her schooling in Saudi show in her response.

He was talking about Weiner and not his wife. How could you infer all that from her non-response? That was a very prejudiced thing to say, just because she happened to be a muslim.

Agree that she doesn't seem to be all that beautiful, they probably find her exotic.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down