more I think abt anthony weiner Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

more I think abt anthony weiner

4 posters

Go down

more I think abt anthony weiner Empty more I think abt anthony weiner

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:35 pm

more I get mad. sumbitch is arrogant eough to look into the camera and lie, then lie some more, then say I did some online shit but it's no biggie, my wife's cool with it, and then say it's just some personal failing, fuck you am not resigning. fucker should be given the boot after a congressional investigation which ends in a severe reprimand. eliot spitzer, anthony weiner, tim geithner - what's common abt these three, other than they're all from newyork? hmmmmmm. not mention that frog from last month...?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

more I think abt anthony weiner Empty Re: more I think abt anthony weiner

Post by SomeProfile Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 pm

In America, dalliances by politicians has a mixed history of resulting in resignations / punishments. People seem to get a pass as often as they get fall. In this case, there is not even a real, in-person affair. I think he's going to get a pass this time. There will be some entertaining moments on the Daily Show (there already has been). This will get raked up again if he runs for a higher office. But I think this time around, he will get a pass, not least because his constituents will not hold it against him.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:59 pm

the point is the lying and repeated lying, followed by the arrogant dismissal of it as nothing. he will not get away with it. fucker will be crucified.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:55 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:more I get mad. sumbitch is arrogant eough to look into the camera and lie, then lie some more, then say I did some online shit but it's no biggie, my wife's cool with it, and then say it's just some personal failing, fuck you am not resigning. fucker should be given the boot after a congressional investigation which ends in a severe reprimand. eliot spitzer, anthony weiner, tim geithner - what's common abt these three, other than they're all from newyork? hmmmmmm. not mention that frog from last month...?

Do u know that this Abedin female is a desi OBC?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:50 am

muzzie, yes. desi? how so - because her dad's supposed to be indian?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:16 am

Her Dad Indian, mom Paki (ex-Indian) and both their ancestors must have been OBC/BC who converted to iSlam.

Hence she is a Desi OBC.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:21 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:more I get mad. sumbitch is arrogant eough to look into the camera and lie, then lie some more,
Yeah, this is the part that bothers me. The guy has too little regard for the truth to be a representative of the people. And he does not seem to know "self," to the extent that he needs a sign saying "me" pointing in his direction. And he "judged" Breitbart before he "judged" self. All big red flags. The people will cyclops him.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:27 am

charvaka wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:more I get mad. sumbitch is arrogant eough to look into the camera and lie, then lie some more,
Yeah, this is the part that bothers me. The guy has too little regard for the truth to be a representative of the people. And he does not seem to know "self," to the extent that he needs a sign saying "me" pointing in his direction. And he "judged" Breitbart before he "judged" self. All big red flags. The people will cyclops him.

Weiner is fully qualified to be a People's representative - but not in the US Congress but in the Indian Congress.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:43 am

he does not Know "Self" and should be "Judged" accordingly. he must be feeling a "Vaccum" in his pantal area now that he is being "Judged". Judgemental constituents, however well meaning are rude.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:43 am

ok she's desi - relevance?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down