Saudi Arabia deports men for being too handsome !! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saudi Arabia deports men for being too handsome !!

+2
Propagandhi711
ashdoc
6 posters

Go down

Saudi Arabia deports men for being too handsome !! Empty Saudi Arabia deports men for being too handsome !!

Post by ashdoc Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:30 am

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/04/17/saudi-arabia-deported-men-for-being-too-handsome/#ixzz2Qtc4Iz4y

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Saudi Arabia deports men for being too handsome !! Empty Re: Saudi Arabia deports men for being too handsome !!

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:51 am

guess you have no chance eh assdoc?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Saudi Arabia deports men for being too handsome !! Empty Re: Saudi Arabia deports men for being too handsome !!

Post by goodcitizn Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:57 am

Why deport them? Just make them wear a burqa.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:57 am

Dr. PBUH made a mistake. He put females behind burkha. All that did was to create dirty female minds. To correct this mistake, the "logical" remedy is to put men also in burkha. Just to be safe, they might as well put goats and camels in burkha.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:07 am

goodcitizn wrote:Why deport them? Just make them wear a burqa.
May not work. During the WW-1 Russians attacked East Prussia (German territory) and held it for a few months before they were driven out by the German army. And the Germans were particularly brutal when driving the Russians out. So the Russian soldiers wore head to toe women's dresses while fleeing. But they were young soldiers and when they came across a good-looking German girl the contour of their dresses sort of changed and that was a dead giveaway. Smile

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:09 am

indophile wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:Why deport them? Just make them wear a burqa.
May not work. During the WW-1 Russians attacked East Prussia (German territory) and held it for a few months before they were driven out by the German army. And the Germans were particularly brutal when driving the Russians out. So the Russian soldiers wore head to toe women's dresses while fleeing. But they were young soldiers and when they came across a good-looking German girl the contour of their dresses sort of changed and that was a dead giveaway. Smile

They obviously were "highly secular" and decided not to wear chaddis.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:44 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:guess you have no chance eh assdoc?

the only chance i need is to kick your ass here and dont worry---i get plenty of that Cool

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:27 pm

ashdoc wrote:

the only chance i need is to kick your ass here and dont worry---i get plenty of that Cool

that clears the deck(sp??) for propa; the poor sod was worried about competition Razz

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:46 pm

ashdoc wrote:

assdoc, the only ass you're kicking is your own after losing nerve when the goat kicks at you.

Last edited by Propagandhi711 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:48 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
ashdoc wrote:

that clears the deck(sp??) for propa; the poor sod was worried about competition Razz

dear incomprehensiblan, you stalk both men and women?? no wonder you are phlegmy's chief ball massager.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:39 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
ashdoc wrote:

assdoc, the only ass you're kicking is your own after losing nerve when the goat kicks at you.

propagandu , i named you propagandu with emphasis on the gandu for specifically one reason---i kick your gand...err ass

understood Laughing

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:34 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
ashdoc wrote:

dear incomprehensiblan, you stalk both men and women?? no wonder you are phlegmy's chief ball massager.

whoa! the surgery worked for you huh? na.. you are in denial, i bet confused

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:12 pm

Assdoc you couldn't kick that goat chained in your backyard that you've been working up the courage to slaughter for past ten years so one day you can walk by a Muslim without pissing your pants

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:14 pm

Incomprehensiblan stalkeran, releasing phlegmy's balls from your mouth might make your face look less frog like and help others comprehend your storyline better

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:33 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:Assdoc you couldn't kick that goat chained in your backyard that you've been working up the courage to slaughter for past ten years so one day you can walk by a Muslim without pissing your pants

i didnt kick that goat so that its ass wouldn't pain when you come to have your daily dose of enjoyment with animals' asses---for lack of a woman.... Laughing

i happen to have kind heart for animals Very Happy

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:43 pm

Asswipe doc losing whatever's left of his pea sized brain. Too much to think now!brain leaking from ears, must engage needless emoticons!!!

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:45 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:Asswipe doc losing whatever's left of his pea sized brain. Too much to think now!brain leaking from ears, must engage needless emoticons!!!

take a chill pill buddy . you are taking this too personally Cool

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down