Had long talk with DH Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had long talk with DH

+7
Hellsangel
FluteHolder
Nila
Impedimenta
seven
Propagandhi711
gone
11 posters

Go down

Had long talk with DH Empty Had long talk with DH

Post by gone Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:02 am

Last night. I told him I needed a long break from this place (not leaving him, just this place). He encouraged me to take a break. I pleaded with him to either get a job in a city or start a practice in one. He said urban practices are struggling with low reimbursements and going bankrupt and that the best reimbursement rates were in underserved rural areas. He said healthcare systems are not hiring in big cities, so even if he were to take a job, it would still be rural. Ugh! Just ugh!

gone

Back to top Go down

Had long talk with DH Empty Re: Had long talk with DH

Post by gone Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:04 am

So taking a month-long break and we'll see where things go.

gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:08 am

Dump fly lie and find yourself an urban construction worker like before...you ain't getting that money, it's locked tighter than a Jewish wallet

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:29 am

If that is what it is, and there's no other option for him or you, make the best use of what you have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:40 am

Rigveda says that once a woman leaves your door steps, she is no longer yours. The later generations took it literally l mean doorsteps, so they made sure no woman left the four walls of the house ever. But the essence is, if she says she is leaving, she is already gone. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:13 pm

mainstreet wrote:Last night. I told him I needed a long break from this place (not leaving him, just this place). He encouraged me to take a break. I pleaded with him to either get a job in a city or start a practice in one. He said urban practices are struggling with low reimbursements and going bankrupt and that the best reimbursement rates were in underserved rural areas. He said healthcare systems are not hiring in big cities, so even if he were to take a job, it would still be rural. Ugh! Just ugh!

pleaded him to get a job or practice in big city...i see you're not communicating effectively. unless you asked him to choose between you and job/practice in small city, you didnt express yourself clearly. urging him to work in the big city is not same as telling him if he didnt you will leave him and go.

its not like big cities do not have health professionals. or not have new doctors joining the pool everyday. if they are not hiring then he can start his own practice. you're not telling him clearly that you want him to choose. why?

PS: i cannot wait for you to move to a big city, get a life and move on with it.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:14 pm

hi mainstreet

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:19 pm

Impedimenta wrote:hi mainstreet
hi i'mental.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:21 pm

MS, meet me if you do move to NYC. I don't bite like other suchers with no life would have you believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:21 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:hi mainstreet
hi i'mental.

hi HK, ILU

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:25 pm

Good idea. Take a break and see how it's going to unfold for both of you. Even if it ends you know you tried.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:37 pm

seven wrote:
mainstreet wrote:Last night. I told him I needed a long break from this place (not leaving him, just this place). He encouraged me to take a break. I pleaded with him to either get a job in a city or start a practice in one. He said urban practices are struggling with low reimbursements and going bankrupt and that the best reimbursement rates were in underserved rural areas. He said healthcare systems are not hiring in big cities, so even if he were to take a job, it would still be rural. Ugh! Just ugh!

pleaded him to get a job or practice in big city...i see you're not communicating effectively. unless you asked him to choose between you and job/practice in small city, you didnt express yourself clearly. urging him to work in the big city is not same as telling him if he didnt you will leave him and go.

its not like big cities do not have health professionals. or not have new doctors joining the pool everyday. if they are not hiring then he can start his own practice. you're not telling him clearly that you want him to choose. why?

PS: i cannot wait for you to move to a big city, get a life and move on with it.

She knows his priorities well. Yep I cannot wait for her to move to a big city. Also...I recently heard it on Vijay TV (H gave an explanation!) that "Purushanai Kaileye VachiIrukKonum Aana Arasana Thedartha NiruthaKoodathu!" - could be a little help for ya Razz

Dont' ask me to translate.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:47 pm

Purushanai Kaileye VachiIrukKonum Aana Arasana Thedartha NiruthaKoodathu

>>>
I would like to have All in all Alaghu Raja - Upp's comment on the above:)

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:50 pm

Nila wrote:
seven wrote:

She knows his priorities well. Yep I cannot wait for her to move to a big city. Also...I recently heard it on Vijay TV (H gave an explanation!) that "Purushanai Kaileye VachiIrukKonum Aana Arasana Thedartha NiruthaKoodathu!" - could be a little help for ya Razz

You seem to forget. A bird in hand...
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:54 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Nila wrote:
seven wrote:

You seem to forget. A bird in hand...

trying to convert, huh? that one is for the WIBs, ain't it?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:56 pm

garam_kuta wrote:

Here, play this for the lotus princess:

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:02 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

Here, play this for the lotus princess:

Hmm..a one hour video for your obsession..such a 'mental' Sad

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:04 pm

garam_kuta wrote:

Should give you something to do considering the amount of time you spend researching music videos and other things.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:15 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

Should give you something to do considering the amount of time you spend researching music videos and other things.

I'll let the data speak study

https://such.forumotion.com/t12431-giddy-with-thankfulness-creatures

Typical HA response #1: pocktap, why are you defending fb so much? (I mean all those paras you wrote are not explanatory enough, he may see some other hidden motive in there).

Typical HA response #2: rockstar, you rock!

Typical HA response #3: some random video or link, which may or may not be in English.

Had long talk with DH 3077217049

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:21 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

Typical HA response #1: pocktap, why are you defending fb so much? (I mean all those paras you wrote are not explanatory enough, he may see some other hidden motive in there).

Typical HA response #3: some random video or link, which may or may not be in English.

Poor wussy frog-faced Iyer boy, don't screw up your face so much. I thought you overestimated your abilities as a conversationalist. Now you have to quote others?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:21 pm

Here is an idea.... Plumber.

They make great money. I came across a plumber who used to be a Neurosurgeon in Poland. Asked him why he could not become a doctor here, he said he was making close to 250K in NYC as a plumber, it is not worth being a Neurosurgeon.

So ask DH to become a Plumber or find one.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:22 pm

seven wrote:

So is the DH.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:25 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Here is an idea.... Plumber.

They make great money. I came across a plumber who used to be a Neurosurgeon in Poland. Asked him why he could not become a doctor here, he said he was making close to 250K in NYC as a plumber, it is not worth being a Neurosurgeon.

So ask DH to become a Plumber or find one.

Damn good idea. Let me break my sink tonight. And every other night until I find an eligible plumber.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:06 pm

Yeah. Look for a Neurosurgeon turned Plumber. I bet the study of brain helped him in more understanding and gave him expertise in plumbing. The brain does look like messed up pipes. Instead of water it has blood and memory.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:26 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

Poor wussy frog-faced Iyer boy, don't screw up your face so much. I thought you overestimated your abilities as a conversationalist. Now you have to quote others?
1)ah..now you are the expert on wussy frogs, huh? what do you do to them to ascertain that? Shocked :shock:watch out for the SPCA
2)supporting citation in my project report

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:13 pm

People avoid plumbing because it is back breaking. A broken back also hinders normal activities.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:46 pm

I have no idea what the dispute between GK and HA is. I don't understand most of their exchanges, nor am I interesting in trying to. But I see references to "wussy Iyer boy" on several threads. This is distasteful and casteist.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down