India a pushover when it comes to China Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India a pushover when it comes to China

4 posters

Go down

India a pushover when it comes to China Empty India a pushover when it comes to China

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:25 pm

... Indian wariness about offending Chinese sensibilities runs so high that our officialdom is capable of swallowing any number of slights and not make a fuss. But the tortured course of Sino-Indian relations establishes that this only gives yet more elbow room to China to swing its arms in India’s face.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

India a pushover when it comes to China Empty Re: India a pushover when it comes to China

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:05 pm

You must be old enough to know the beating Indian army got from Chinese in 1962. These guys abandoned their tanks and fled on foot.

These soldiers are all brave lining up unarmed civilians and shooting. Grab women and teenage girls from houses and raping. But it is another story when faced with soldiers with guns.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

India a pushover when it comes to China Empty Re: India a pushover when it comes to China

Post by ashdoc Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:08 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:You must be old enough to know the beating Indian army got from Chinese in 1962. These guys abandoned their tanks and fled on foot.

These soldiers are all brave lining up unarmed civilians and shooting. Grab women and teenage girls from houses and raping. But it is another story when faced with soldiers with guns.

we did beat pakistan on 2-3 occasions . our soldiers are not cowards . its the civilian govt which is.....

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:10 pm

ashdoc wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:You must be old enough to know the beating Indian army got from Chinese in 1962. These guys abandoned their tanks and fled on foot.

we did beat pakistan on 2-3 occasions . our soldiers are not cowards . its the civilian govt which is.....

if we add more goat to our diets, we might do even better.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:13 pm

ashdoc wrote:

i know of 1 in 1971 and it was the onkly just war you fought although you did a good thing for your own ulterior motives. what is the other

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:19 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:
ashdoc wrote:

i know of 1 in 1971 and it was the onkly just war you fought although you did a good thing for your own ulterior motives. what is the other

i am not discussing whether wars are just or not . i am discussing fighting capabilities of our ( your also---since i am forcing indianness on you Razz Laughing) soldiers .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:20 pm

ashdoc wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:
ashdoc wrote:

i am not discussing whether wars are just or not . i am discussing fighting capabilities of our ( your also---since i am forcing indianness on you Razz Laughing) soldiers .

no goats, no glory.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:21 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
ashdoc wrote:

if we add more goat to our diets, we might do even better.

you bet !! Cool

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down