This is the event the 1.2 billion Indians were looking forward to Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the event the 1.2 billion Indians were looking forward to

4 posters

Go down

This is the event the 1.2 billion Indians were looking forward to Empty This is the event the 1.2 billion Indians were looking forward to

Post by Rishi Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:07 am

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/hema-malinis-daughter-ahana-deol-engaged/1/284763.html

Rishi

Back to top Go down

This is the event the 1.2 billion Indians were looking forward to Empty Re: This is the event the 1.2 billion Indians were looking forward to

Post by truthbetold Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:33 am

Rishi
ahana looks very impressive in that dress (i am being very polite). she looked ok with her father.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

This is the event the 1.2 billion Indians were looking forward to Empty Re: This is the event the 1.2 billion Indians were looking forward to

Post by ashdoc Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:47 am

since she has muslim parents ( dilawar khan and aisha bi ) it wouldn't be impolite to ask what her family is getting as meher scratch

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:00 am

truthbetold wrote:Rishi
ahana looks very unimpressive in that dress (i am being very polite). she looked ok with her father.
Corrected.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:23 am

truthbetold wrote:Rishi
ahana looks very impressive in that dress (i am being very polite). she looked ok with her father.

>>>You are being a gentleman, TBT, something that is not that common these days. I am sure-ahem!- she has a nice personality.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down