Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Word Hindian Government goes mainstream

2 posters

Go down

Word Hindian Government goes mainstream Empty Word Hindian Government goes mainstream

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:22 am

I think Tamil Tribune introduced the word Hindian Government, Now it is used here and there even by Sikhs, Bengalis and Kannadigas.

Unrelated poster

Word Hindian Government goes mainstream 60768_490806060988425_2035525854_n

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Word Hindian Government goes mainstream Empty Re: Word Hindian Government goes mainstream

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:24 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:I think Tamil Tribune introduced the word Hindian Government, Now it is used here and there even by Sikhs, Bengalis and Kannadigas.

Unrelated poster

Word Hindian Government goes mainstream 60768_490806060988425_2035525854_n

The poster was obviously photoshopped by Kayal Vizhi.

Back to top Go down

Word Hindian Government goes mainstream Empty Re: Word Hindian Government goes mainstream

Post by Idéfix Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:26 am

Where else did you see it used? I like the word Hindian to describe native Hindi speakers, but "Hindian Government" doesn't make sense to me.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:32 am

Idéfix wrote:Where else did you see it used? I like the word Hindian to describe native Hindi speakers, but "Hindian Government" doesn't make sense to me.

one follows from the other. if you are ok with 'hindian' you should also be ok with 'hindian govt'. deep down you know this also. the only reason you are protesting against the usage of 'hindian govt.' is because u don't want to be accused of being a traitor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down