Satyagraha  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Satyagraha

Go down

Satyagraha  Empty Satyagraha

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:22 pm

Hai Bhagwan. What a Pakau movie.

I could have watched madras cafe, I could have watched chennai express, even f'ing jattland airways or whatever it is.

But here I am. Watchig a shitty melodrama.

Back to top Go down

Satyagraha  Empty Re: Satyagraha

Post by Bittu Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:08 pm

you fully deserve this movie. zero sympathy from me.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:39 pm

Ya well, I did read the reviews of this and madras cafe. And I got mixed up between the timings of the two.

Had to take daughter and her friend for One Direction movie at 7. Madras Cafe was at 6, this at 6:10. I reached at 6:05 coz of traffic on route 1. Forgot the cast, etc. So decided to go with this one as I hate walking late in the movies.

Anyway, thank God they kept Arjun Rampal in this. Atleast there was *some* eye candy factor through the torture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:42 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:Ya well, I did read the reviews of this and madras cafe. And I got mixed up between the timings of the two.

Had to take daughter and her friend for One Direction movie at 7. Madras Cafe was at 6, this at 6:10. I reached at 6:05 coz of traffic on route 1. Forgot the cast, etc. So decided to go with this one as I hate walking late in the movies.

Anyway, thank God they kept Arjun Rampal in this. Atleast there was *some* eye candy factor through the torture.
None of this makes any sense to me. Go watch Chennai Express tomorrow. Oh wait, you watched that one already?

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down