Typical Northindian specimen Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Typical Northindian specimen

+10
churi.
pravalika nanda
Propagandhi711
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Seva Lamberdar
indophile
Impedimenta
southindian
MaxEntropy_Man
Merlot Daruwala
14 posters

Go down

Typical Northindian specimen Empty Typical Northindian specimen

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:36 am

Observe (a) the pigeon-chested, knock-kneed body type and (b) the bad teeth and (c) the unhealthy, sallow complexion. This is what centuries of quaffing aloo-gobi, gobi-gobi and aloo-aloo (while culling female foetuses on the side) can do to a specie.

Typical Northindian specimen B_Id_418240_kareenakapoor-1
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Typical Northindian specimen Empty Re: Typical Northindian specimen

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:37 am

horse face.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:38 am

Oh yes, that too.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:44 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Observe (a) the pigeon-chested, knock-kneed body type and (b) the bad teeth and (c) the unhealthy, sallow complexion. This is what centuries of quaffing aloo-gobi, gobi-gobi and aloo-aloo (while culling female foetuses on the side) can do to a specie.

aVivek, I agree. 

Also please make sure you keep her out of your mind tonight and are not doing this for memory reinforcement in your nightly task.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:49 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:horse face.
Max, you too make sure she's out of your mind tonight.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:03 am

So much love, Uff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:12 am

OMG, she is ugly. what in the world is she wearing? looks like curtain cloth, mismatched.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:24 am

Impedimenta wrote:OMG, she is ugly. what in the world is she wearing? looks like curtain cloth, mismatched.
Just innovation. First there is sari. Then half-sari look alike sari. Next, it's natural evolution into double half-sari look alike sari.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:38 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Observe (a) the pigeon-chested, knock-kneed body type and (b) the bad teeth and (c) the unhealthy, sallow complexion. This is what centuries of quaffing aloo-gobi, gobi-gobi and aloo-aloo (while culling female foetuses on the side) can do to a specie.

Are you jealous of Mr. Saif Ali Khan for getting such a beautiful and talented wife? According to many sources, Kareena Kapoor seems to be the highest paid Indian actress recently.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:41 am

She is one of those actresses who doesn't look so good in random photos, but when essaying any role on the screen, she starts looking attractive for that character. Maybe it's the energy she brings on the screen. Somewhat ame with her sister, Karisma, after she went through transformation years ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:51 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:She is one of those actresses who doesn't look so good in random photos, but when essaying any role on the screen, she starts looking attractive for that character. Maybe it's the energy she brings on the screen. Somewhat ame with her sister, Karisma, after she went through transformation years ago.
The proof of the pudding is in eating. Saif Ali gave up his family (wife and kids), chased her for about a decade before she finally agreed to marry him. There probably was also quite a convincing from her current MIL (Sharmila Tagore) to change the "friendship" into marriage.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:03 am

actually Saif left amrita long before he began dating kareena.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:13 am

Impedimenta wrote:OMG, she is ugly. what in the world is she wearing? looks like curtain cloth, mismatched.
Oh yeah....that too...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:29 am

indophile wrote:
Just innovation. First there is sari. Then half-sari look alike sari. Next, it's natural evolution into double half-sari look alike sari.
Last 25 years in India. Women are helping in less clothing... every inch at a time.

When I see a fully clothed Indian woman on a good weather day, one or more can be true
 - Someone died
 - Festival hour on a holiday 
 - Culture or religious police
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:33 am

southindian wrote:
indophile wrote:
Last 25 years in India. Women are helping in less clothing... every inch at a time.

When I see a fully clothed Indian woman on a good weather day, one or more can be true
 - Someone died
 - Festival hour on a holiday 
 - Culture or religious police
or in my case, felt too lazy to shave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:02 am

I would bang this ugly specimen like she were a shutter window in a tropical storm.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:10 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:I would bang this ugly specimen like she were a shutter window in a tropical storm.
So would MD... if given an opportunity.

This is inclusive of the banging he does in his mind...
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:09 am

southindian wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:I would bang this ugly specimen like she were a shutter window in a tropical storm.

Of course, Avivek.

I do wish you'd get yourself a sarcasm meter from the Best Buy next door. In the mean time, here's a tip for you: don't take all of my posts literally. Most times I'm spoofing one or the other leading light of this board. This time, it was Jerji aka Vee Unkil.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:15 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
southindian wrote:

Of course, Avivek.

I do wish you'd get yourself a sarcasm meter from the Best Buy next door. In the mean time, here's a tip for you: don't take all of my posts literally. Most times I'm spoofing one or the other leading light of this board. This time, it was Jerji aka Vee Unkil.
aVivek, Thanks. I went in-store and online at Best Buy, but all sarcasm meters are pre-booked by one Daruwala.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:29 pm

good-looking, well that's subjective. but how is she typically northindian?

she's not even indina-looking, she's probably Iranian or afghani in origin and her family is settled in india. I am indian-looking from every single angle, she's not.

imagine if someone took a picture of me or my progeny (in case I have them)  and said "typical MA woman?" or "typical NJ woman?" that'd be weird. my kids will be indian-looking like me obviously.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:32 pm

indophile wrote:
I like the saree, very stylish. I have one like that - it was called an abstract print saree when it was sold to me - it is pastel pink, yellow, black and white and comes in panes like this one. might wear it for the winter holidays.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:38 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
indophile wrote:
I like the saree, very stylish. I have one like that - it was called an abstract print saree when it was sold to me - it is pastel pink, yellow, black and white and comes in panes like this one. might wear it for the winter holidays.
Sister Pn Sister PN,
Winter holidays, an outfit like that, depending on where one lives, the subject will either have pneumonia or frostbite or both. But i do however like the blouse. I have one similar to that, but a halter in satin with sequins, red. i wear that with a black saree, in satin. Satya paul.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:46 pm

Impedimenta wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
indophile wrote:
Sister Pn Sister PN,
Winter holidays, an outfit like that, depending on where one lives, the subject will either have pneumonia or frostbite or both. But i do however like the blouse. I have one similar to that, but a halter in satin with sequins, red. i wear that with a black saree, in satin. Satya paul.
i'm not your sister.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by churi. Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:48 pm

The singular form of "species" is still "specieS". 
"Specie" is not a valid word.
churi.
churi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:00 pm

churi. wrote:The singular form of "species" is still "specieS". 
"Specie" is not a valid word.
ok.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:01 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
indophile wrote:
Sister Pn Sister PN,
i'm not your sister.
I thought she said sister, meaning you as a nun... in religious or celibate category. A non-promiscuous sister.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:11 pm

Impedimenta wrote:
Sister Pn Sister PN,
Winter holidays, an outfit like that, depending on where one lives, the subject will either have pneumonia or frostbite or both.
How do our heroines manage in song sequences dancing, prancing, and romancing while freezing in a light sari in Switzerland or Newzealand or some such location. I've once seen a BBC piece on Indian film shooting in Switzerland. It showed the director in nice thick wool overcoat with a nice thick woolen cap, hands in gloves (still warming over a cozy fire), while the poor heroine was freezing and in a sari but still had to smile and show inviting expressions in a romantic song. Of course, the comfortably situated director was striving for perfection:-).

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:16 pm

southindian wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
indophile wrote:Just innovation. First there is sari. Then half-sari look alike sari. Next, it's natural evolution into double half-sari look alike sari.
Sister Pn Sister PN,
i'm not your sister.
I thought she said sister, meaning you as a nun... in religious or celibate category. A non-promiscuous sister.
ha ha ha. well, get your mind out of the gutter. don't worry about my sex life, i don't.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:18 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
southindian wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:I like the saree, very stylish. I have one like that - it was called an abstract print saree when it was sold to me - it is pastel pink, yellow, black and white and comes in panes like this one. might wear it for the winter holidays.
Sister Pn Sister PN,
i'm not your sister.
ha ha ha. well, get your mind out of the gutter. don't worry about my sex life, i don't.
what color is s3x, i forgot.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:24 pm

indophile wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:
Sister Pn Sister PN,
Winter holidays, an outfit like that, depending on where one lives, the subject will either have pneumonia or frostbite or both.
How do our heroines manage in song sequences dancing, prancing, and romancing while freezing in a light sari in Switzerland or Newzealand or some such location. I've once seen a BBC piece on Indian film shooting in Switzerland. It showed the director in nice thick wool overcoat with a nice thick woolen cap, hands in gloves (still warming over a cozy fire), while the poor heroine was freezing and in a sari but still had to smile and show inviting expressions in a romantic song. Of course, the comfortably situated director was striving for perfection:-).
Those inviting expressions in freezing Swiss weather are genuine expressions of shivering souls looking for warmth and cuddle. No acting there.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by gone Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:30 pm

Oh my goodness! She is so fat and I hate her outfit.

gone

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:57 pm

mainstreet wrote:Oh my goodness!  She is so fat and I hate her outfit.  
see what i mean? i don't like this woman's looks, i hate her outfit, and she is not my type, but fat she is NOT.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:35 pm

the problem is pancho mainstreet. i hate her id, she is not my type, but troll she IS.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:45 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
mainstreet wrote:Oh my goodness!  She is so fat and I hate her outfit.  
see what i mean? i don't like this woman's looks, i hate her outfit, and she is not my type, but fat she is NOT.
mainshit is a 5foot nothing short emaciated gujjuni that thinks she's caviar when she's fried okra in reality.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:58 pm

I don't think she is a Gujarati. On her dad's side she is 100% Punjabi. On her mom's side - her mom Babita is half Sindhi and half English. That's her "pravara."

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by gone Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:05 pm

Are you kidding me? Look at those huge shoulders! She needs to go easy on the upper body strength training. She is very pretty and her complexion is flawless. That dress doesn't make any sense.

gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:22 pm

indophile wrote:I don't think she is a Gujarati. On her dad's side she is 100% Punjabi. On her mom's side - her mom Babita is half Sindhi and half English. That's her "pravara."
I was talking about mainshit I mean mainstreet

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:23 pm

Impedimenta wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
indophile wrote:
Sister Pn Sister PN,
really? i thought she forgot to change from her gym wear.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:54 pm

C+

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:56 pm

Typical Northindian specimen 18kareena

If Kareena Kapoor was an ORDINARY person - according to Rediff.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down