Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to all suchers who can read hindi here

+2
seven
nevada
6 posters

Go down

to all suchers who can read hindi here Empty to all suchers who can read hindi here

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:15 pm

to all suchers who can read hindi here 1209220_579213345476281_75655793_n

Back to top Go down

to all suchers who can read hindi here Empty Re: to all suchers who can read hindi here

Post by nevada Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:42 pm

main un logon ki (something) nahi kar sakta jo aramkursi mein (something) kar ("something") hathode ki baat karte hai - manto

I have become semi-literate in Hindi now. 8 years of "Hindi as a third language" in school was such a waste of time.
And when the rest of the class paid up the "optional" 10-20 rupees for a Hindi prachar sabha exam+cerfitificate I was the only one who refused to do so. Our Hindi teacher was pissed off that I didn't "opt" for this. I told her that since it is optional, I decided to "opt" out.

nevada

Back to top Go down

to all suchers who can read hindi here Empty Re: to all suchers who can read hindi here

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:46 pm

nevada wrote:main un logon ki (something) nahi kar sakta jo aramkursi mein (something) kar ("something") hathode ki baat karte hai - manto

I have become semi-literate in Hindi now. 8 years of "Hindi as a third language" in school was such a waste of time.
And when the rest of the class paid up the "optional" 10-20 rupees for a Hindi prachar sabha exam+cerfitificate I was the only one who refused to do so. Our Hindi teacher was pissed off that I didn't "opt" for this. I told her that since it is optional, I decided to "opt" out.
sarahna = appreciate/praise
dhans kar = dug into aramkursi
hansa = some sorta gardening or other tool i think.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:58 pm

lets not make this thread about howmuchihatedhindiimposition.

@OP 
i was watching this show called undercover boss, where CEOs of different companies pose as new recruits and work with their front line employees just to see what's it like to be in their shoes and understand their concerns.
i agree with the writer, unless you experience first hand, what's it like to get your hands dirty, you cannot truly know what it's like.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:13 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
nevada wrote:main un logon ki (something) nahi kar sakta jo aramkursi mein (something) kar ("something") hathode ki baat karte hai - manto

Hanasaye & hathoude, sickle & hammer? I think he was referring to NRI Patriots, he must be a con-artiste for unable to appreciate them Smile

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:44 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

Hanasaye & hathoude, sickle & hammer? I think he was referring to NRI Patriots, he must be a con-artiste for unable to appreciate them Smile
Cd,
Reference was more to Indian secularist intellectual gaint rahul Gandhi's comments " poverty is in your mind".

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:10 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:to all suchers who can read hindi here 1209220_579213345476281_75655793_n
Good one.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:27 pm

He is asking me to take a sickle and hammer and start killing goats in real life in order to toughen myself to defend the hindu dharma rather than just make empty talk of killing goats on the internet  pirat

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:54 pm

ashdoc wrote:He is asking me to take a sickle and hammer and start killing goats in real life in order to toughen myself to defend the hindu dharma rather than just make empty talk of killing goats on the internet  pirat
lol!

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:32 am

ashdoc wrote:He is asking me to take a sickle and hammer and start killing goats in real life in order to toughen myself to defend the hindu dharma rather than just make empty talk of killing goats on the internet  pirat
You turning Commie! sickle & hammer is their party symbol.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down