Kerala's religious airports Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kerala's religious airports

4 posters

Go down

Kerala's religious airports Empty Kerala's religious airports

Post by Rishi Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:06 pm

Mas
• 12 days ago

I am from Kerala.
I just do not understand why should the author accuse Modi for the lack of airport in Surat. In Most developed countries, one find a major airport - an international airport per state. Having said that one will ask why should Kerala has more than 1 airport.; that too 3 international airports. The reason, in Kerala everything works on religion & politics. Everything means everything. Even holidays are declared according to religions.

In Kerala, there are 3 international airports in Thiruvanandapuram (TVM), Kochi and Kozhikode. TVM airport is the oldest airport in Kerala and being a capital its importance is understandable. The other two airports are for minorities. The Kochi airport is pvt managed and most of the shareholders are Christians and Muslims. Kozhikode airport is exclusively for Muslims. Now there is strong demand for another international airport in Kannur - a strong hold of Communists.
The psec journalists find the easiest way to get money is by thrashing Modi for everything. Even if the rain is scarce, they accuse Modi. If rain is more, they accuse Modi. The temperature is high, they accuse Modi, Temperature is low, they accuse Modi. Hopeless people!

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/lessons-from-surat-no-work-is-done-without-modi-1142229.html?utm_source=voices&utm_medium=hp

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Kerala's religious airports Empty Re: Kerala's religious airports

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:54 pm

This is similar to how the piSS group behaves here. If Maulana Gaywala has constipation he blames Modi, If maulana Rashmunullah has diarrhea he accuses modi. If MAX has gas problem he badmouths Modi, and if PP has to have no problems and he will still blast Modi.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:04 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:This is similar to how the piSS group behaves here. If Maulana Gaywala has constipation he blames Modi, If maulana Rashmunullah has diarrhea he accuses modi. If MAX has gas problem he badmouths Modi, and if PP has to have no problems and he will still blast Modi.
Bwahaha...Upps Aunty, I'm happy you finally have a strong manly man to idolize and channelize your passions on.

Your incessant limpwristed breastbeating about Muslims and Islam and P-secs and sickularists and such other bogeymen was getting tedious. Perhaps you should now turn to penning your erotic, devotional fantasies about your Supreme Leader God.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:48 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:This is similar to how the piSS group behaves here. If Maulana Gaywala has constipation he blames Modi, If maulana Rashmunullah has diarrhea he accuses modi. If MAX has gas problem he badmouths Modi, and if PP has to have no problems and he will still blast Modi.
Bwahaha...Upps Aunty, I'm happy you finally have a strong manly man to idolize and channelize your passions on.

Your incessant limpwristed breastbeating about Muslims and Islam and P-secs and sickularists and such other bogeymen was getting tedious. Perhaps you should now turn to penning your erotic, devotional fantasies about your Supreme Leader God.
And your incessant, breastbeating, and limpwristed whole-hearted support of Jehadis, terrorists, muslims and p-secs and their bombing, killing, and islamization of the world is NOT getting tedious. I can understand your anger at anyone else being claimed as a Leader other than a Dynasty member. That is your traditional islamic way and I agree to disagree with you on your Supreme leader, and please spare poor innocent hindus next Friday.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:35 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

And your incessant, breastbeating, and limpwristed  whole-hearted support of Jehadis, terrorists, muslims and p-secs and their bombing, killing, and islamization of the world is NOT getting tedious. I can understand your anger at anyone else being claimed as a Leader other than a Dynasty member.  That is your traditional islamic way and I agree to disagree with you on your Supreme leader, and please spare poor innocent hindus next Friday.
Upps Aunty, limpwristed breastbeating is a chaddi specialty. Until you conquered women kill and eat enough goats, it is going to remain that way. You can only aspire to be as tough as Muslims. So your generosity in attributing your patented activity to me is very touching but entirely misplaced. Now go make a shawarma for Abdullahi.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:39 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Upps Aunty, is a chaddi specialty. Until you conquered women kill and eat enough goats, it is going to remain that way. You can only aspire to be as tough as Muslims. So your generosity in attributing your patented activity to me is very touching but entirely misplaced. Now go make a shawarma for Abdullahi.
Maulana Gaywala: Only those who really indulge in limpwristed, breastbeating deeds like yourselves like to constantly remind and threaten people with such "code words"

What are your plans for Diwali or Deepavali? Is your Karachi Project and team out of your hometown Hubli planning big for the occassion?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:45 am

Upps Aunty, stop babbling. You're not making sense any more. No wonder Abdullahi slaps you every time you give him lip.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:22 pm

The reason, in Kerala everything works on religion & politics. Everything means everything. Even holidays are declared according to religions.
How is this done in other states? Aren't Dasara, Deepawali, Ramzan, Bakrid and Christmas holidays all over India?

[
In Kerala, there are 3 international airports in Thiruvanandapuram (TVM), Kochi and Kozhikode. TVM airport is the oldest airport in Kerala and being a capital its importance is understandable. The other two airports are for minorities. The Kochi airport is pvt managed and most of the shareholders are Christians and Muslims. Kozhikode airport is exclusively for Muslims.
In that case Airports in India are disproprtionately Hinducized, we need more minority airports to balance out i.e. in 80-15-5 ratio.

Now there is strong demand for another international airport in Kannur - a strong hold of Communists.
WTH! Communism is a religion now?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:41 pm

[quote="confuzzled dude"]
In that case Airports in India are disproprtionately Hinducized, we need more minority airports to balance out i.e. in 80-15-5 ratio.
[quote]

True. They should also open separate gates for Pure people so that they dont get contaminated by sinners and Saitans.

Agree...the conversion from other religions should also be in the same ratio.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down