Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indian Women/White Men Breeding Parties

+2
garam_kuta
Rishi
6 posters

Go down

Indian Women/White Men Breeding Parties Empty Indian Women/White Men Breeding Parties

Post by Rishi Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:25 pm

Soraya

United States

Jul 8, 2013

I've been to one. They are simply called breeding parties. They have them in Delhi, Madras, Mumbai, and also in the UK among the Indian expats. The breeding parties are for Indian women, usually very upscale and immerses in Western circles, who want white babies but don't want a white husband, or at least don't want to divorce their Indian husbands. If they have the consent or at least tolerance of their husbands and families, then they're set up with a breeding party. The goal here is for the Indian woman to get pregnant by a white man, and that man has to be tall, blue eyed, handsome, intelligent, usually a businessman who's in India for a time. To insure that she gets pregnant, she has sex with multiple white. To simplify things and to make her feel comfortable, the sex and breeding is done in a group setting with other Indian women there to be bred also. The women should be ovulating at that time. Most of the women get pregnant the at the breeding party, some don't and return again. One woman I heard of went again to a party, even though she was already pregnant from the first party (she didn't tell anyone though). She loved it so much the first time she had to do it again!

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T3O3HESQ57RQT3CQL

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Indian Women/White Men Breeding Parties Empty Re: Indian Women/White Men Breeding Parties

Post by Rishi Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:36 pm

>>> This breeding party stuff could be an exaggeration. But it is a fact that Indian women who have children through white men show off their white skinned blue eyed infants. In fact the Indian grand parents are much prouder than their daughters themselves.

I know a Tamil brahmin lady whose daughter married a white American man. When they went to India, her sister took her aside and asked her "when are you getting us a white baby? All of us are eagerly waiting for that,"

Last edited by Rishi on Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Indian Women/White Men Breeding Parties Empty Re: Indian Women/White Men Breeding Parties

Post by garam_kuta Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:37 pm

are there pictures of their progeny? study 

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:44 pm

Rishi wrote:>>> This breeding party stuff could be an exaggeration. But it is a fact that Indian women who have children through white men show off their white skinned blue eyed infants. In fact the Indian grand parents are much prouder than their daughters themselves.

I know a Tamil brahmin lady whose daughter married a white American man. When they went to India, her sister took her aside and asked her "when are you getting us a white baby? All of us are eagerly waiting for that,"
Read the comments - most are by white men asking for info for the "boom-boom" party, with Sooraya and a couple of women....

Oh well....whatever works will work-O-work.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:45 pm

garam_kuta wrote:are there pictures of their progeny? study 
>>> I guess the fellow who organized the party may have an album containing the pictures of the progeny.  It is a good marketing tool to draw more Indian women to the future events.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:09 pm

Rishi wrote:Soraya

United States

Jul 8, 2013

I've been to one. They are simply called breeding parties. They have them in Delhi, Madras, Mumbai, and also in the UK among the Indian expats. The breeding parties are for Indian women, usually very upscale and immerses in Western circles, who want white babies but don't want a white husband, or at least don't want to divorce their Indian husbands. If they have the consent or at least tolerance of their husbands and families, then they're set up with a breeding party. The goal here is for the Indian woman to get pregnant by a white man, and that man has to be tall, blue eyed, handsome, intelligent, usually a businessman who's in India for a time. To insure that she gets pregnant, she has sex with multiple white. To simplify things and to make her feel comfortable, the sex and breeding is done in a group setting with other Indian women there to be bred also. The women should be ovulating at that time. Most of the women get pregnant the at the breeding party, some don't and return again. One woman I heard of went again to a party, even though she was already pregnant from the first party (she didn't tell anyone though). She loved it so much the first time she had to do it again!

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T3O3HESQ57RQT3CQL
>>>Sounds pretty outlandish. It isn't as though the society won't figure out something is remiss when the woman pops out a blue eyed kid, while married to an indian husband. What will be the acceptance level of these kids, born out of this obvious hanky-panky? Indians may have a fair skin preference, but that doesn't mean the in-laws are going to go along with this ploy. This sounds made-up.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:55 pm

Kris wrote:>>>Sounds pretty outlandish. It isn't as though the society won't figure out something is remiss when the woman pops out a blue eyed kid, while married to an indian husband. What will be the acceptance level of these kids, born out of this obvious hanky-panky? Indians may have a fair skin preference, but that doesn't mean the in-laws are going to go along with this ploy. This sounds made-up.
My dear Tambrahmi Iyer mama:

Society changed the rules with times. What if the society finds out about the blue-eyed white kid? The society shrugs off those living together, gay living, and widow remarriage and divorce are passe. never heard of any divorce in the extended family/friends circle 2 decades back. Now it is "accepted" as a distinct possibility at the time of marriage.

In due course, this blue eyed baby stuff will also be accepted...that too when it talks in Tambrahmi language or hindi.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:16 pm

some like dosai, some idli and for some others it's aappam -yeah, different err...strokes for different folks Wink 

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:58 pm

This are my findings based on my "extensive" scientific research of White-nonwhite couples:

their kids generally get the Whitish creamy skin without freckles but with dark hair of Black, chinese, Indian partner AND the eyes of the partner. So I am not so sure about the chances of blue eyes or blonde. The kid might get them, but not likely.

In fact, these mixed kids get great Indian features but with great creamy white skin tone. Katrina Kaif, Amala are examples. And, of course numerous Amru-Desi kids u see in the US.

So these breeding parties are nothing but Boom-Boom parties (as fair skin can be had by boom-booming with any Desi with fairest skin).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:23 pm

Anyone else suspect that "Soraya" could be Rishi himself?

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:24 pm

nevada wrote:Anyone else suspect that "Soraya" could be Rishi himself?
The trolls there put the trolls here to shame.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:50 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:This are my findings based on my "extensive" scientific research of White-nonwhite couples:

their kids generally get the Whitish creamy skin without freckles but with dark hair of Black, chinese, Indian partner AND the eyes of the partner. So I am not so sure about the chances of blue eyes or blonde. The kid might get them, but not likely.

In fact, these mixed kids get great Indian features but with great creamy white skin tone. Katrina Kaif, Amala are examples. And, of course numerous Amru-Desi kids u see in the US.

So these breeding parties are nothing but Boom-Boom parties (as fair skin can be had by boom-booming with any Desi with fairest skin).
sAmiyarae..were anglo-indians part of your study?

also, looks like you have overlooked tea/kApi male/female + very light-colored/almost white mate frequently yielding both kApi and light tea progeny... just to give you the same filmi samples : prakash padukone's/ gemini ganesan's

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:31 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kris wrote:>>>Sounds pretty outlandish. It isn't as though the society won't figure out something is remiss when the woman pops out a blue eyed kid, while married to an indian husband. What will be the acceptance level of these kids, born out of this obvious hanky-panky? Indians may have a fair skin preference, but that doesn't mean the in-laws are going to go along with this ploy. This sounds made-up.
My dear Tambrahmi Iyer mama:

Society changed the rules with times. What if the society finds out about the blue-eyed white kid? The society shrugs off those living together, gay living, and widow remarriage and divorce are passe. never heard of any divorce in the extended family/friends circle 2 decades back. Now it is "accepted" as a distinct possibility at the time of marriage.

In due course, this blue eyed baby stuff will also be accepted...that too when it talks in Tambrahmi language or hindi.
>>>MS,

India is changing, but this party nonsense is the product of some troll's fantasy or chip on the shoulder. No guy is going to raise a kid that is another man's via this method, just to get some dubious standing in the community. "Soraya" could be an id that trolls the net wanting to cast Indians in a weird light. I think that's about it.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:05 pm

Kris wrote:>>>MS,

India is changing, but this party nonsense is the product of some troll's fantasy or chip on the shoulder. No guy is going to raise a kid that is another man's via this method, just to get some dubious standing in the community. "Soraya" could be an id that trolls the net wanting to cast Indians in a weird light. I think that's about it.
This could well be a troll but not far fetched. There were "key" parties even in the 60s and 70s in M A D R A S and people found it hard to believe. This was open mainly for the elite of the elite who had traveled abroad.

This breeding party may not be common but fantasy/troll/fringe acts follow each other closely. With surrogacy and Surrogate moms for hire in Gujarat and elsewhere, no fringe behavior can be completely written off.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down