Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans emerged from male pig and female chimp, world's top geneticist says

+2
truthbetold
Seva Lamberdar
6 posters

Go down

Humans emerged from male pig and female chimp, world's top geneticist says Empty Humans emerged from male pig and female chimp, world's top geneticist says

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:52 pm

LONDON: Humans are actually hybrids, who emerged as an offspring of a male pig and a female chimpanzee, according to one of the world's leading geneticist.

Turning the theory of human ancestry on its head, Dr Eugene McCarthy — one of the world's leading authorities on hybridization in animals from the University of Georgia has suggested that humans didn't evolve from just apes but was a backcross hybrid of a chimpanzee and pigs.

His hypothesis is based on the fact that though humans have many features in common with chimps, there are a lot more that don't correspond to any other primates. He then suggests that there is only one animal in the animal kingdom that has all of the traits which distinguish humans from our primate cousins.

"What is this other animal that has all these traits? The answer is Sus scrofa - the ordinary pig" he says   .....

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/science/Humans-emerged-from-male-pig-and-female-chimp-worlds-top-geneticist-says/articleshow/26648981.cms
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Humans emerged from male pig and female chimp, world's top geneticist says Empty Re: Humans emerged from male pig and female chimp, world's top geneticist says

Post by truthbetold Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:49 pm

So the gaali "suvvar ke bache" is not a gaali.
Some people in middle eastern countries may take real offence to this line of science.

Sevaji,
your friend merlot may find this news like a new birth.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Humans emerged from male pig and female chimp, world's top geneticist says Empty Re: Humans emerged from male pig and female chimp, world's top geneticist says

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:53 am

truthbetold wrote:So the gaali "suvvar ke bache" is not a gaali.  
Some people in middle eastern countries may take real offence to this line of science.

Sevaji,
your friend merlot may find this news like a new birth.
 TBT, is Merlot not your friend?
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:57 am

@ OP

This explains why some people have facial features like a chimp, and some people have facial features like a pig. However, this does not explain why some people have facial features like that of a fish, frog, cat, wolf, and more...

I am now really scared to find what other kinds of special cross breeding may have potentially happened to have us this way.

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:00 pm

The "male" was a pig. No damage done. Smile

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:00 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:@ OP

This explains why some people have facial features like a chimp, and some people have facial features like a pig. However, this does not explain why some people have facial features like that of a fish, frog, cat, wolf, and more...

I am now really scared to find what other kinds of special cross breeding may have potentially happened to have us this way.
Good point Tracy ... nice to see you reusing the old name / handle.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:34 pm

yeah, realized many people still call me tracy, so why not go back to the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:37 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:@ OP

That clearly proves women's infidelity and thirst for adventure, since the beginning!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:08 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
 there is only one animal in the animal kingdom that has all of the traits which distinguish humans from our primate cousins.

"What is this other animal that has all these traits? The answer is Sus scrofa - the ordinary pig" he says   .....

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/science/Humans-emerged-from-male-pig-and-female-chimp-worlds-top-geneticist-says/articleshow/26648981.cms
Human and pig hearts are about the same, aren't they (anatomically as well as metaphorically)? After all, damaged human heart valves are replaced with pig heart valves, and they work fine. Human's wouldn't know the difference. If it's a man's heart with porcine spare parts, a woman wouldn't know the difference either.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:12 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:yeah, realized many people still call me tracy, so why not go back to the same.
how did you find out HA and i refer you as TW in our gtalks? Shocked Shocked  are you a hacker?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:25 pm

Brigadier HK (Retd) wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:yeah, realized many people still call me tracy, so why not go back to the same.
how did you find out HA and i refer you as TW in our gtalks? Shocked Shocked  are you a hacker?
oh you men are such gossips. Evil or Very Mad 

wait, did u figure out if ha is a man or a woman?

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:28 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:LONDON: Humans are actually hybrids, who emerged as an offspring of a male pig and a female chimpanzee, according to one of the world's leading geneticist.

Turning the theory of human ancestry on its head, Dr Eugene McCarthy — one of the world's leading authorities on hybridization in animals from the University of Georgia has suggested that humans didn't evolve from just apes but was a backcross hybrid of a chimpanzee and pigs.

His hypothesis is based on the fact that though humans have many features in common with chimps, there are a lot more that don't correspond to any other primates. He then suggests that there is only one animal in the animal kingdom that has all of the traits which distinguish humans from our primate cousins.

What?

And someone had to do a research for these findings? Why?

This is a given.

This only proves a point that Gabbar Singh was a thinker way ahead of his times.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:16 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:

i did not get around to it. i was more absorbed discussing with him the, you know, innocuous stuff like does tw put a pretense; how much she lies; did she cheat or xh did; what is their relationship now; how truthful is she? but, come to think of it, i am going to ask him tomorrow if he is mans or womans. i hope womans. it will be more fun that way. then i can pull a surprise on him later and expose that i too am womans!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:57 pm

Tracy Crazy or is it Crazy Tracy?..Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:11 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:

i did not get around to it. i was more absorbed discussing with him the, you know, innocuous stuff like does tw put a pretense; how much she lies; did she cheat or xh did; what is their relationship now; how truthful is she? but, come to think of it, i am going to ask him tomorrow if he is mans or womans. i hope womans. it will be more fun that way. then i can pull a surprise on him later and expose that i too am womans!
omg that's catty, lol.

ok, i will admit. this is the truth and final truth.

- i have lied about my relationships, both in forums, and also off-forums. I have done that to either protect my identity, or to serve some other selfish purpose, like throwing people off on a wrong trail or to throw them off my back.

- I have lied on forums (and off forums) about logistics, location, dates, and people, etc when telling stories, again to protect identities.

- i know i have helped generate rumors about myself, but it's ok because i get to control those rumors to a large extent. adds to my layers of deception.

- I will continue to lie.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:40 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

omg that's catty, lol.

- i have lied about my relationships, both in forums, and also off-forums. I have done that to either protect my identity, or to serve some other selfish purpose, like throwing people off on a wrong trail or to throw them off my back.

- I have lied on forums (and off forums) about logistics, location, dates, and people, etc when telling stories, again to protect identities.

- i know i have helped generate rumors about myself, but it's ok because i get to control those rumors to a large extent. adds to my layers of deception.

I don't know if you guessed, but some here know that you are not telling the truth.

Now the good coming out of your acceptance is that people won't believe you even if you tell the truth.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:45 pm

southindian wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Brigadier HK (Retd) wrote:how did you find out HA and i refer you as TW in our gtalks? Shocked Shocked  are you a hacker?

omg that's catty, lol.

I don't know if you guessed, but some here know that you are not telling the truth.

Now the good coming out of your acceptance is that people won't believe you even if you tell the truth.
I have made the above declaration earlier too, why else do you think people doubt my stories, lol.

My personal stories on posts are always true. It may not have happened to me directly, or it may have happened in a different place, or era, or I might be telling a wrong relationship/connection to me. But the stories themselves are true and to me, that's what that matter when I am narrating them. (e.g. I might be saying this happened to my bua's nephew's BIL's wife in Agra, when it could have happened to my Mausi's niece's SIL's SIL in Hoshangabad).

The stories I write in creative, are 50-50, and again, is stringing together of different experiences of different people + imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:14 pm

indophile wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:
 there is only one animal in the animal kingdom that has all of the traits which distinguish humans from our primate cousins.

Human and pig hearts are about the same, aren't they (anatomically as well as metaphorically)? After all, damaged human heart valves are replaced with pig heart valves, and they work fine. Human's wouldn't know the difference. If it's a man's heart with porcine spare parts, a woman wouldn't know the difference either.
Good point Indo.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down