ersisting with a democratic system, proven to be dysfunctional in developing countries worldwide, will likely turn out to be fatal for India. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ersisting with a democratic system, proven to be dysfunctional in developing countries worldwide, will likely turn out to be fatal for India.

2 posters

Go down

ersisting with a democratic system, proven to be dysfunctional in developing countries worldwide, will likely turn out to be fatal for India. Empty ersisting with a democratic system, proven to be dysfunctional in developing countries worldwide, will likely turn out to be fatal for India.

Post by Rishi Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:21 pm

http://creative.sulekha.com/beyond-fatal-democracy_101378_blog

Rishi

Back to top Go down

ersisting with a democratic system, proven to be dysfunctional in developing countries worldwide, will likely turn out to be fatal for India. Empty Re: ersisting with a democratic system, proven to be dysfunctional in developing countries worldwide, will likely turn out to be fatal for India.

Post by truthbetold Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:37 pm

Rishi,

I think this moorthy muthuswamy is the same guy who used to argue for a dictatorship in India. He used to claim to work in nuclear industry.  I glanced through the blog but found nothing interesting.

Why did you post this blog?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

ersisting with a democratic system, proven to be dysfunctional in developing countries worldwide, will likely turn out to be fatal for India. Empty Re: ersisting with a democratic system, proven to be dysfunctional in developing countries worldwide, will likely turn out to be fatal for India.

Post by Rishi Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:42 pm

truthbetold wrote:Rishi,

I think this moorthy muthuswamy is the same guy who used to argue for a dictatorship in India. He used to claim to work in nuclear industry.  I glanced through the blog but found nothing interesting.

Why did you post this blog
?

so that you will say something profound.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down