Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonia to be re-elected Leader of Cong(i) Parliamentary party

2 posters

Go down

Sonia to be re-elected Leader of Cong(i) Parliamentary party Empty Sonia to be re-elected Leader of Cong(i) Parliamentary party

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 22, 2014 2:48 pm

..Phew....finally secularism is still in safe hands...

Congratulations to all white-skin worshiping, intellectual Idiots.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Sonia to be re-elected Leader of Cong(i) Parliamentary party Empty Re: Sonia to be re-elected Leader of Cong(i) Parliamentary party

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu May 22, 2014 2:56 pm

Now that she will be the head honcho of CONartists, the speaker can safely appoint her as the leader of the opposition in Lok Sabha so that the people of India will get a chance to see how conducts herself.

GOvindaaaaaaaaaaaaaa GOhvinda.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Sonia to be re-elected Leader of Cong(i) Parliamentary party Empty Re: Sonia to be re-elected Leader of Cong(i) Parliamentary party

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 22, 2014 3:00 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Now that she will be the head honcho of CONartists, the speaker can safely appoint her as the leader of the opposition in Lok Sabha so that the people of India will get a chance to see how conducts herself.

GOvindaaaaaaaaaaaaaa GOhvinda.

Actually...it will be good to make her the opposition leader. Who wants to fight with some street goons from Didi party and Elephant Party/

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down