Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CBN's Swearing-In Ceremony: A Nightmare for Common man

+3
truthbetold
Hellsangel
confuzzled dude
7 posters

Go down

CBN's Swearing-In Ceremony: A Nightmare for Common man Empty CBN's Swearing-In Ceremony: A Nightmare for Common man

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:15 am

Common man had to change his travel plans due to massive rerouting of APSRTC buses & road blocks near Vijayawada city. Police & RTO is on the hook to provide transportation to all the dignitaries coming to the ceremony, so they snatch A/C cars from private citizens to accommodate VIPs. CBN needs to realize that this is not his wedding ceremony; he is elected by the people to serve people not to cause inconvenience to them & harass them.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

CBN's Swearing-In Ceremony: A Nightmare for Common man Empty Re: CBN's Swearing-In Ceremony: A Nightmare for Common man

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 am

CBN's Swearing-In Ceremony: A Nightmare for Common man FBMmeme250x250
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

CBN's Swearing-In Ceremony: A Nightmare for Common man Empty Re: CBN's Swearing-In Ceremony: A Nightmare for Common man

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:06 am

Hellsangel wrote:CBN's Swearing-In Ceremony: A Nightmare for Common man FBMmeme250x250

Lord Snooty, Are you calling Andhra people bitches & moaners, those're the words of people in Andhra, who had to change their travel plans to Hyd, forced to lend their vehicles for free, not mine.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:24 am

Comrade, you seriously need help to get over your grief.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:52 am

Hellsangel wrote:Comrade, you seriously need help to get over your grief.
Great, person who called an entire group of people bitches is sane and the one who merely conveyed their feelings needs help

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:55 am

Dear Comrade, I am sure your fellow staters know who I was talking about.

Don't try so hard to be the spin master. Another of your staters, or rather former stater has already taken that job.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:41 pm

Ha
This is really amusing. you cannot pay money to get this type of free entertainment.
every day it gets better. enjoy while it lasts.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:03 pm

truthbetold wrote:Ha
This is really amusing. you cannot pay money to get this type of free entertainment.

TBT, I prefer not to be amused by Comrade's mental anguish.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:39 pm

Ha
your moral considerations are yours. i am looking for more information on the sufferings of people of seemamdhra.
all of this may end in the realization that cbn is killing many living beings while he is breathing. so cd will probably advice him to breath 50% less times.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:06 pm

Also, please note that hundreds of OdArpu yAtrAs carried out by Jagan are  most comforting for the people with absolutely no inconvenience to anyone. So also the roadshow upon his release from Jail on Bail.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:14 pm

Whatever happened to the completely unbiased & transparent TBT! Were you just posing as one? Is it caste sychopancy that's forcing your hand; your unabashed support for CBN that is.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:17 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Whatever happened to the completely unbiased & transparent TBT! Were you just posing as one? Is it [b]caste sychopancy[\b] that's forcing your hand; your unabashed support for CBN that is.

>>>How do you know TBT is a naidu?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:36 pm

Cd
there are lot of posters who say uncomplimentary things about cbn or mod or others. It is normal. However your comments are special. if you comeback in 6 months or a year, you will understand the simmering anger and unconcealed jealousy in your words.
We can discuss the problem in a rational way at that time.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:51 pm

smArtha wrote:Also, please note that hundreds of OdArpu yAtrAs carried out by Jagan are  most comforting for the people with absolutely no inconvenience to anyone. So also the roadshow upon his release from Jail on Bail.

jagananna would not have starrted oodarpu yatras unless the people demanded it. when people demand oodarpu, they have to put up with inconvenience (and biryani packets and bugga nimurpulu). dont tar that noble deed with your crass caste derived criticisms. I know how you andhra region naidu fellows think, I have a lot of your type in my circle (90% of them)

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:52 pm

truthbetold wrote:Cd
there are lot of posters who say uncomplimentary things about cbn or mod or  others. It is normal.

Hmmm.. who would that be?

truthbetold wrote:
However your comments are special. if you comeback in 6 months or a year, you will understand the simmering anger and unconcealed jealousy in your words.
We can discuss the problem in a rational way at that time.
Jealousy of what? I've been criticizing his policies for years and years.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:16 pm

Look at the irony or is it cognitive dissonance? The very posters that have been accusing me of being a staunch supporter of corruption & corrupt leaders appear to have been blinded by their favoritism when it comes CBN but at the same time they admire Modi for his (preceived) honesty and simplicity.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:52 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Look at the irony or is it cognitive dissonance? The very posters that have been accusing me of being a staunch supporter of corruption & corrupt leaders appear to have been blinded by their favoritism when it comes CBN but at the same time they admire Modi for his (preceived) honesty and simplicity.

Yes. Such an unfair world we live in, Comrade.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:31 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:Look at the irony or is it cognitive dissonance? The very posters that have been accusing me of being a staunch supporter of corruption & corrupt leaders appear to have been blinded by their favoritism when it comes CBN but at the same time they admire Modi for his (preceived) honesty and simplicity.

If you say so Snooty

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:33 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
smArtha wrote:Also, please note that hundreds of OdArpu yAtrAs carried out by Jagan are  most comforting for the people with absolutely no inconvenience to anyone. So also the roadshow upon his release from Jail on Bail.

jagananna would not have starrted oodarpu yatras unless the people demanded it. when people demand oodarpu, they have to put up with inconvenience (and biryani packets and bugga nimurpulu). dont tar that noble deed with your crass caste derived criticisms. I know how you andhra region naidu fellows think, I have a lot of your type in my circle (90% of them)
Your Andhra! I'm from Krishna

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:37 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

If you say so Snooty
Do you not agree, Comrade?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:51 am

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

If you say so Snooty
Do you agree with what I said, Snooty?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:28 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

If you say so Snooty
Do you agree with what I said, Snooty?

The Secret Service is looking for exactly what you need, Comrade.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:20 pm

"On one hand Naidu has been seeking donations from the people to build the capital city and on the other an estimated Rs 30 crores is being lavishly spent on the swearing-in ceremony which at this point of time is not wise and I leave it to their wisdom but I personally will not ratify such a wasteful expenditure," he told reporters here after the review meeting of five north coastal Andhra districts."

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140607/nation-current-affairs/article/jaganmohan-reddy-refuses-be-part-chandrababu-naidus-pompous

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:22 pm

"The traffic in Vijayawada stood jammed on the occasion of Chandrababu Naidu 's swearing in ceremony due to the trial run of the police. The road between Gannavaram and Mangalagiri is jam packed with the vehicles and the private vehicles and the passengers travelling in them are facing huge difficulties . The trail run is continuing since the afternoon and the 5 to 6 kms of road is filled with the vehicles . It is reported that hundreds of lorries are blocked in this route and the passengers travelling in buses had come out on to the bylanes of the roads ."

http://ap7am.com/lv-153812-traffic-jam-on-vijayawada-highway.html

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:14 pm

Cd
Can you tell us what kind of review is jagan reddy doing in north coastal districts?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:46 pm

Can you tell us what kind of review is jagan reddy doing in north coastal districts?
Why? Is it required by law to take newly elected CM's permission before conducting internal reviews

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:56 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Common man had to change his travel plans due to massive rerouting of APSRTC buses & road blocks near Vijayawada city. Police & RTO is on the hook to provide transportation to all the dignitaries coming to the ceremony, so they snatch A/C cars from private citizens to accommodate VIPs. CBN needs to realize that this is not his wedding ceremony; he is elected by the people to serve people not to cause inconvenience to them & harass them.
This kind of spin won't help anymore. Even CONmen are abandoning it after losing their deposits on May16th in AP.

The political culture in India is changing. Those who refuse to change will be swept over by the tsunami that is being unleashed.

Poor Jagan - now his only hope is that Modi will be kind to him and won't send him to jail. Apparently, he is refusing to go to the swearing-in ceremony tomorrow.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:46 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Why? Is it required by law to take newly elected CM's permission before conducting internal reviews
cd
Cd ko guess bahut hai.
why fume about cbn? His name is not anywhere in discussion.
I am just asking what kind of internal review is he holding?
if you do not know., that is ok.
if you do not want to reveal, that is your prerogative.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:43 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:Common man had to change his travel plans due to massive rerouting of APSRTC buses & road blocks near Vijayawada city. Police & RTO is on the hook to provide transportation to all the dignitaries coming to the ceremony, so they snatch A/C cars from private citizens to accommodate VIPs. CBN needs to realize that this is not his wedding ceremony; he is elected by the people to serve people not to cause inconvenience to them & harass them.
This kind of spin won't help anymore. Even CONmen are abandoning it after losing their deposits on May16th in AP.

The political culture in India is changing. Those who refuse to change will be swept over by the tsunami that is being unleashed.

Poor Jagan - now his only hope is that Modi will be kind to him and won't send him to jail. Apparently, he is refusing to go to the swearing-in ceremony tomorrow.
What spin and change in political culture, sir? traffic backed-up for 25kms long; for 10-12 hours, a day before CBN's 30 crore tax-payer paid auspicious ceremony, all this in anticipation of avatar-purush Modi Maharaj's divine darshan.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:58 pm

truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
cd
Cd ko guess bahut hai.
why fume about cbn? His name is not anywhere in discussion.
I am just asking what kind of internal review is he holding?
if you do not know.,  that is ok.
if you do not want to reveal,  that is your prerogative.
main kahan gussa kar raha hoon, bhaisaab; sirf aapke tajassus ki wajah jaan ne ki koshish kar raha tha.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:36 pm

Tajassus? scratch
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:47 pm

Ha,

Cd is curious about why I am curious about what jagan is curious about to conduct a review in north andhra districts?

tajassus = curious

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:32 pm

There is a debate going on TV9 about pompous swearing-in ceremony; must be another group of jealous s.o.bs bad mouthing 'squeaky clean' babu.

P.S: Looks like something went wrong after elections, TV9 was fierce TDP supporter.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:05 am

Cd
no body said criticism of cbn or jagan is wrong. It is just some people forget normal communication norms. I guess some people lose sense of proportion when they are overcome by certain baser instincts.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:06 am

no body said criticism of cbn or jagan is wrong. It is just some people forget normal communication norms. I guess some people lose sense of proportion when they are overcome by certain baser instincts.
Like the ones that like to come up with fictitious relationships; until you criticize them with same fervor you're in no position to lecture me

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:15 am

Looks like Jagan has gone into a deep depression while a record number of people attended Naidu's swearing-in ceremony.

Jagan's supporters should do an Odaarpu yaatra to lotus pond.

CBN's Swearing-In Ceremony: A Nightmare for Common man IraqiPersonCrying

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down