Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't understand why non-hindi MPs are silent?

2 posters

Go down

I can't understand why non-hindi MPs are silent? Empty I can't understand why non-hindi MPs are silent?

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:34 pm

I just read that Indian gov has decided to scrap English exams for IAS, IPS . So the highest ranks in civil service can know only one language Hindi and run the "country"

But lower level employ ment exams by Staff Selection Commission are held in English and Hindi only. so are some railway and defense department exams. Why are non-Hindi MPs in an ourage as Hindi MPS dis coiuple of weeks ago demanding no English for IAS, IPS exams?

Any opinion?

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

I can't understand why non-hindi MPs are silent? Empty Re: I can't understand why non-hindi MPs are silent?

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:16 pm

I can't understand why non-hindi MPs are silent? 10288747_1521816781382361_4587662072364874691_n

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

I can't understand why non-hindi MPs are silent? Empty Re: I can't understand why non-hindi MPs are silent?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:55 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:I just read that Indian gov has decided to scrap English exams for IAS, IPS . So the highest ranks in civil service can know only one language Hindi and run the "country"

But lower level employ ment exams by Staff Selection Commission are held in English and Hindi only. so are some railway and defense department exams. Why are non-Hindi MPs in an ourage as Hindi MPS dis coiuple of weeks ago demanding no English for IAS, IPS exams?

Any opinion?

Most of the guys who oppose English are likely to be UTTER losers and failures. If they lack the ability to pick up basic english and dont have the confidence against english speakers, these guys will flunk big time....but, soon there will be a demand for a quota for the failed candidates - the Mullahyam-grade idiots.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:07 pm

?? soon there will be a demand for a quota for the failed candidates

Modi said that those who flunked CSAT from 2011 to 2013 will be alowed to retake the exam.

I still want to know why non-Hindi MPS are not in an uproar demanding that all Indian gov exams be held in mother tongue. This is a major discrimination.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down