Fareed Zakaria's interview with Modi - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fareed Zakaria's interview with Modi

+9
confuzzled dude
Kris
swapna
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Hellsangel
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Kayalvizhi
MaxEntropy_Man
FluteHolder
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fareed Zakaria's interview with Modi - Page 2 Empty Re: Fareed Zakaria's interview with Modi

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:53 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Kris wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

>>>Modi is smooth. Good scoop for Zakaria, but he threw a quite a few soft balls at him. Maybe he is becoming a fan:)
Modi is a moron who always talks about past and whines about past glory. I sincerely believe that a person with that mindset is ill suited lead a country, will not be able to take it forward

the man who engineered one of the great political wins in indian political history and actually has a vision & is largely respected by the civilized world as a leader of consequence is a moron but a wapo x-posting kebab munching partisanullah from northern virginia is a genius. we're on the same page
But but Obama is a complete moron, right!

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Fareed Zakaria's interview with Modi - Page 2 Empty Re: Fareed Zakaria's interview with Modi

Post by southindian Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:55 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Kinnera wrote:Yup, i did. I don't think knowing English well is anything great and any Indian who feels that it is and looks down upon others who can't speak the language fluently DOES have a slavish mentality.

Modi was as confident as ever while responding in Hindi, not English. If any Indian feels uneasy about it, it's their problem.
You don't make much sense, as usual. Speaking in Hindi doesn't enhance his indianness nor pride to a Telugu person who doesn't understand any Hindi. You're replacing Hindi with English shows your false sense of pride nothing else
Nee bondha! [/] Assumptions, assumptions and assumptions, as usual, with your colored glasses on. Did I say anywhere that knowing hindi is great and enhances one's indianness or pride? Modi spoke in a language that he's comfortable with and felt perfectly fine doing so. There's nothing to be ashamed about not knowing english and nothing to feel great about not knowing hindi well either and vice versa. It all depends on where you live and many other things.

If that's your argument I don't have much to say. Btw, none of my points were assumptions you said it all. You're an Hindi slave you've proved that many times

"a Hindi slave"

Write this 23 times.

southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:07 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Kinnera wrote:[b] Nee bondha! [/] Assumptions, assumptions and assumptions, as usual, with your colored glasses on. Did I say anywhere that knowing hindi is great and enhances one's indianness or pride? Modi spoke in a language that he's comfortable with and felt perfectly fine doing so. There's nothing to be ashamed about not knowing english and nothing to feel great about not knowing hindi well either and vice versa. It all depends on where you live and many other things.
If that's your argument I don't have much to say. Btw, none of my points were assumptions you said it all. You're an Hindi slave you've proved that many times
If countering tamil fanatics makes me a hindi slave, then so be it.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:10 pm

Looks like that was one BOOOORING interview; nobody besides me & Kris (not even the fanboys) commented on that interview.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:35 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Modi is a moron who always talks about past and whines about past glory. I sincerely believe that a person with that mindset is ill suited lead a country, will not be able to take it forward

Fortunately for us, sufficiently large number of Indians don't share this confused douchey opinion. Hence, Modi is the PM and will be so for at least 10 years, if not 15! Confused Douche and others like him should stock up on Burnol to treat the severe ass burn. The rest of us should invest in the stock of the Burnol manufacturer! Laughing

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2