Beheading in Oklahoma Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beheading in Oklahoma

+2
confuzzled dude
indophile
6 posters

Go down

Beheading in Oklahoma Empty Beheading in Oklahoma

Post by indophile Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:08 am

We should not make general statements about the recent penchant of his co-religionists for beheadings. We should view each one of these recurring incidents reported in the news day after day with dispassionate objectivity and dismiss it for what it is - an isolated incident of a single man losing his head (pun intended).

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/beheading-suspects-conversion-surprised-family/2014/09/29/44e3fc6a-483d-11e4-a4bf-794ab74e90f0_story.html

indophile

Back to top Go down

Beheading in Oklahoma Empty Re: Beheading in Oklahoma

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:32 am

That's right! it would've been perfectly normal had he picked up a glock and let off a few shots at her.. , probably half a dozen gun incidents occurred since this incident but that is our way of leading life so we don't bother highlighting those incidents.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:49 am

confuzzled dude wrote:That's right! it would've been perfectly normal had he picked up a glock and let off a few shots at her.. , probably half a dozen gun incidents occurred since this incident but that is our way of leading life so we don't bother highlighting those incidents.
That is right. We don't put killing with a gun and killing by chopping one's head off on an equal footing, even though both do the same thing - killing. Yes, someone should articulate it nicely to equate them.

There was a German Army Chief named von Moltke just before the First World War. He hated the then modern way of fighting battles. i.e., soldiers shooting at each other from some hundred yards out. He waxed nostalgic about the old style - cut the enemy with a sword, and feel the warmth of his ejecting blood spray.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:53 am

interesting how the elbow patch anti gun intellectuals are quiet now**: the offender killed with a knife and was shot dead by a nra gun nut sporting concealed weapon at his workplace.

*except for the solitary convert-apologist with mental problems

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:55 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:interesting how the elbow patch anti gun intellectuals are quiet now**: the offender killed with a knife and was shot dead by a nra gun nut sporting concealed weapon at his workplace.

*except for the solitary convert-apologist with mental problems
Those who suffer from obsessive e-stalking, and excessively gaze downward at others don't suffer from any mental issues? Looks like all that bullying that you had suffered from as a kid, has left you with permanent psychological scars.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:12 am

i don't know why simple logic eludes some people. it's a q of relative threats. to those making this asinine comparison, do you really think the rate at which killing ca be accomplished using various weapons should not be a consideration in making laws? the natural extension of this kind of argument is, why stop at glocks, why not let everyone have cruise missiles and nukes. how many people have been killed by machetes and how many by guns?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:53 am

confuzzled dude wrote:That's right! it would've been perfectly normal had he picked up a glock and let off a few shots at her.. , probably half a dozen gun incidents occurred since this incident but that is our way of leading life so we don't bother highlighting those incidents.

Your support to the islamic convert "Beaheder" and the iSlamic State demonstrate your unbiasedly biased views.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:44 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Your support to the islamic convert "Beaheder" and the iSlamic State demonstrate your unbiasedly biased views.
I was talking about perception and putting things in perspective. Why do I bother, I don't expect you to understand or acknowledge that you know what I'm talking about.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:57 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

I was talking about perception and putting things in perspective. Why do I bother, I don't expect you to understand or acknowledge that you know what I'm talking about.

Why are you talking about Gun control and other loonies when the thread itself is about the convert Beaheder?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:28 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Why are you talking about Gun control and other loonies when the thread itself is about the convert Beaheder?
My comment was in response to Indo's commentary; aren't we already doing what Indo is proposing, in jest of course (treat as an isolated incident), with gun related incidents?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:57 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

My comment was in response to Indo's commentary; aren't we already doing what Indo is proposing, in jest of course (treat as an isolated incident), with gun related incidents?

Don't hide behind lame excuses. Continue what you are doing... pretty soon, you will be noted in the FBI lists as an ISIS-sympathizer. Get ready for special cock-meat sandwich meals in Guantanamo! bounce

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:04 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

it's a perfectly valid and intelligent concern. imagine ISIS members and other terrorists who want to inflict violence on the citizens of this country. our lax gun laws make it that much easier for them. shouldn't we tighten them to protect ourselves?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:55 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i don't know why simple logic eludes some people. it's a q of relative threats. to those making this asinine comparison, do you really think the rate at which killing ca be accomplished using various weapons should not be a consideration in making laws? the natural extension of this kind of argument is, why stop at glocks, why not let everyone have cruise missiles and nukes. how many people have been killed by machetes and how many by guns?

yessir...violent crime started with the invention of the bullet.

noted: we will not comment on a murder in the heartland because we must keep quiet on the mullah threat. but should there be a gun involved, we'll issue emotional cries for legislation.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:18 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i don't know why simple logic eludes some people. it's a q of relative threats. to those making this asinine comparison, do you really think the rate at which killing ca be accomplished using various weapons should not be a consideration in making laws? the natural extension of this kind of argument is, why stop at glocks, why not let everyone have cruise missiles and nukes. how many people have been killed by machetes and how many by guns?

yessir...violent crime started with the invention of the bullet.

noted: we will not comment on a murder in the heartland because we must keep quiet on the mullah threat. but should there be a gun involved, we'll issue emotional cries for legislation.

with lax gun laws like ours, the mullah threat is magnified by orders of magnitude.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down