Would Varanasi help our PM open his eyes Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would Varanasi help our PM open his eyes

+3
SomeProfile
Hellsangel
confuzzled dude
7 posters

Go down

Would Varanasi help our PM open his eyes Empty Would Varanasi help our PM open his eyes

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:13 pm

Abdur Rahman, 32, has lived the Hindu faith for most of his life. At 20, he said goodbye to friends and family to live as a sadhu in Varanasi. For years he lived on stone stairs in the city, and had a high status in the Hindu community. But 18 months ago, Rahman converted to Islam.

“I worshiped Shiva, so much that sometimes I cut myself. I have scars on both arms, which reminds me of that. It was almost psychotic. I would give my life to Shiva then. But it was like no answers came back to me. I was not in touch with my God. I did not hear him. That is different now. I hear and feel Allah. He is everything. All I breathe and everywhere I move in. He is present all the time.” Abdur Rahman says, explaining why he converted to Islam.

Shortly after Abdur Rahman converted, he married his Muslim wife, Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz has two children; Arsalan, 12, and Irshad, 17, from a previous marriage. They all live together in a little house in the Muslim community.
Would Varanasi help our PM open his eyes Varanasis_backyard03
Alaipur, which is right next to the railway station. NInety percent of Muslims in this area make their living by making saris. (Lasse Bak Meljvang). Alaipur, one of the poorest areas on the outskirts of Varanasi.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/in-sight/wp/2015/02/06/practicing-islam-among-indias-predominately-hindu-culture/?hpid=z9

I think our PM ji should step out and spend a few days in Varanasi, eat a meal at Abdur Rahman's house to get an understanding of the way Indians lead their lives.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Would Varanasi help our PM open his eyes Empty Re: Would Varanasi help our PM open his eyes

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:23 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
<WaPo libby trash deleted>

I think our PM ji should step out and spend a few days in Varanasi, eat a meal at Abdur Rahman's house to get an understanding of the way Indians lead their lives.
If according to you that is a sample of how most Indians live their lives, Comrade, you are more demented than I thought.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Would Varanasi help our PM open his eyes Empty Re: Would Varanasi help our PM open his eyes

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:39 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

If according to you that is a sample of how most Indians live their lives, Comrade, you are more demented than I thought.
Shocked  I was talking about Varanasi in general, so you don't think Varanasi represents Indian lifestyle? eating at that guy's home is icing on the cake, who knows he might get addicted to veggie kebabs.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:49 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Shocked  I was talking about Varanasi in general, so you don't think Varanasi represents Indian lifestyle? eating at that guy's home is icing on the cake, who knows he might get addicted to veggie kebabs.

You are El maestro del segue, Camarado!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:21 pm

Confused Douche wrote:I think our PM ji should step out and spend a few days in Varanasi, eat a meal at Abdur Rahman's house to get an understanding of the way Indians lead their lives.

TIL that typical Indian way of leading life (in Varanasi) consists of cutting yourself for Shiva while you are a Hindu, converting to Islam shortly before you marry a Muslim woman who already has older kids from a previous marriage.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:23 pm

Confused Douche Quote: wrote:Shortly after Abdur Rahman converted, he married his Muslim wife, Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz has two children; Arsalan, 12, and Irshad, 17, from a previous marriage. They all live together in a little house in the Muslim community.

His conversion had nothing to do with the marriage which (coincidentally!) came shortly after. Yep, he converted because he got no answers from Shiva, and Allah gave him all the answers. GTFO!

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:47 pm

CD

What exactly in this story is going to open PM's eyes?  

Should modi abandon shiva and seek Allah? 

Modi lived as a middle class life for most of his life.  So what is the benefit of eating at this individual's house?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:48 pm

my life to Shiva then. But it was like no answers came back to me. I was not in touch with my God. I did not hear him. That is different now. I hear and feel Allah. He is everything. All I breathe and everywhere I move in.
>>>Sounds like his psychotic condition is going from bad to worse. What is it you want Modi to learn from him?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:53 pm

LOL

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:13 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Abdur Rahman, 32, has lived the Hindu faith for most of his life. At 20, he said goodbye to friends and family to live as a sadhu in Varanasi. For years he lived on stone stairs in the city, and had a high status in the Hindu community. But 18 months ago, Rahman converted to Islam.

“I worshiped Shiva, so much that sometimes I cut myself. I have scars on both arms, which reminds me of that. It was almost psychotic. I would give my life to Shiva then. But it was like no answers came back to me. I was not in touch with my God. I did not hear him. That is different now. I hear and feel Allah. He is everything. All I breathe and everywhere I move in. He is present all the time.” Abdur Rahman says, explaining why he converted to Islam.

Shortly after Abdur Rahman converted, he married his Muslim wife, Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz has two children; Arsalan, 12, and Irshad, 17, from a previous marriage. They all live together in a little house in the Muslim community.
Would Varanasi help our PM open his eyes Varanasis_backyard03
Alaipur, which is right next to the railway station. NInety percent of Muslims in this area make their living by making saris. (Lasse Bak Meljvang). Alaipur, one of the poorest areas on the outskirts of Varanasi.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/in-sight/wp/2015/02/06/practicing-islam-among-indias-predominately-hindu-culture/?hpid=z9

Dude, this is a very, very, very bad example.

...and Modi has nothing to do with this... This character has.

As Hindu, this character had the opportunity to separate Valentine couple, beat them up or throw stones. He chose not to be worse of Hindu face and become rouge.

Instead he decided to open doors to join SIMI, become a terrorist, jehadist, join Al-Qaida, Taliban and torment, make life miserable in 50 countries in the world.

I hope you do understand that neo Muslim converts are most vulnerable in becoming terrorists and joining Jehad. They are the most rigid and fanatic Muslims and take up violence to gain acceptance among Muslim faithfuls.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:53 pm

truthbetold wrote:CD

Modi lived as a middle class life for most of his life.  So what is the benefit of eating at this individual's house?
that not all muslims are fanatics and in fact majority of poor like dalits and coexist with people of other faith(s) with no issues, they do not have the benefit of reservations as well. Modiji may have been a middle class fellow once upon a time but now a days he puts on opulent suits, designer made especially for him, rubbing shoulders with billionaires, lost touch with ground realities. Looks like Rahul has better sense of poor citizens lives than Modiji so spending a bit of time with them will give him a chance to see how normal middle class/poor indians lead their lives.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:25 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:CD

that not all muslims are fanatics and in fact majority of poor like dalits and coexist with people of other faith(s) with no issues, they do not have the benefit of reservations as well. Modiji may have been a middle class fellow once upon a time but now a days he puts on opulent suits, designer made especially for him, rubbing shoulders with billionaires, lost touch with ground realities. Looks like Rahul has better sense of poor citizens lives than Modiji so spending a bit of time with them will give him a chance to see how normal middle class/poor indians lead their lives.

And Pappu can dance saala.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down