No official record of Modi being tea-seller Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No official record of Modi being tea-seller

5 posters

Go down

No official record of Modi being tea-seller Empty No official record of Modi being tea-seller

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:20 pm

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/pm-narendra-modi-tea-seller-rti-official-record/1/420299.html

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

No official record of Modi being tea-seller Empty Re: No official record of Modi being tea-seller

Post by Hellsangel Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:28 pm

Any record of his father selling tea?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

No official record of Modi being tea-seller Empty Re: No official record of Modi being tea-seller

Post by FluteHolder Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:36 pm

One of the comments 
-----------
Posted by: L B Devi
February 21, 2015
There are around 5 lakhs street tea vendors and other petty traders operating in Delhi without licenses. Out of these petty traders, only 40000 gets the licenses. All remaining vendors are not registered in the civic bodies. Similar is the case of Narendra Modi father's tea stall as shown in the news report and Biography is now in dilapidated condition. In the early days of 1960s, there was no much official permit in the operation of catering services. I and my brothers and sisters also helped my mothers running grocery shops and dry fish business as part time. No official permit is not required for such shop at home. How official record?

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:50 pm

FluteHolder wrote:One of the comments 
-----------
February 21, 2015
There are around 5 lakhs street tea vendors and other petty traders operating in Delhi without licenses. Out of these petty traders, only 40000 gets the licenses. All remaining vendors are not registered in the civic bodies. Similar is the case of Narendra Modi father's tea stall as shown in the news report and Biography is now in dilapidated condition. In the early days of 1960s, there was no much official permit in the operation of catering services. I and my brothers and sisters also helped my mothers running grocery shops and dry fish business as part time. No official permit is not required for such shop at home. How official record?

PLease dont try to prove such mundane and obvious things to thick heads, and waste your energy.

Soon the Mian will give some news link and claim that there is no proof that Modi goes to bathroom 1 and 2.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:59 pm

-----------
February 21, 2015
Going by feku's track record it is very much possible that he faked this sob story of selling tea to garner sympathy.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:07 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
-----------
February 21, 2015

PLease dont try to prove such mundane and obvious things to thick heads, and waste your energy.

Soon the Mian will give some news link and claim that there is no proof that Modi goes to bathroom 1 and 2.

I don't think Comrade is a thick-head. He is just being petty.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:52 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/pm-narendra-modi-tea-seller-rti-official-record/1/420299.html
How many people, especially the young boys and girls, selling tea as vendors in tea stalls and railway stations etc. in India have official records / documents even today? 
And don't forget Modi sold tea almost 50 yrs ago. So, forget about official record on him as a tea seller.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down