epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:34 am

epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Photo212

Back to top Go down

epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:39 am

Hey tings, how are you?

Ya, enemies of enemy become friends. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:47 am

Smile kinns. i'm doing good. my blood glucose is normal and so is lipid profile and LFT. that means i can carry on drinking occasionally the way i do. bp has been high for the last ten years and i take meds for it. fuck! i am discussing my health issues vunly in response to your innocuous question considering how are things with me? this is spooky and reflects my obsession. anyway older here for 2 days (landed tonight), so brb. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:53 am

tingu wrote:Smile kinns. i'm doing good. my blood glucose is normal and so is lipid profile and LFT. that means i can carry on drinking occasionally the way i do. bp has been high for the last ten years and i take meds for it. fuck! i am discussing my health issues vunly in response to your innocuous question considering how are things with me? this is spooky and reflects my obsession. anyway older here for 2 days (landed tonight), so brb. Smile
That's great! Smile . Just maintain your weight too and tension mat lena kisi cheez ka and you'll be rocking! Smile. Have fun with the older.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:08 am

Kinnera wrote:
tingu wrote:Smile kinns. i'm doing good. my blood glucose is normal and so is lipid profile and LFT. that means i can carry on drinking occasionally the way i do. bp has been high for the last ten years and i take meds for it. fuck! i am discussing my health issues vunly in response to your innocuous question considering how are things with me? this is spooky and reflects my obsession. anyway older here for 2 days (landed tonight), so brb. Smile
That's great! Smile . Just maintain your weight too and tension mat lena kisi cheez ka and you'll be rocking! Smile. Have fun with the older.
Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:13 am

Kinnera wrote:
so true kinns. am approaching retirement. your advice stands for me and those not in my position. tension lene ka nahi (sirf dene ka). (try avoiding giving tensions to others as far as you can.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:15 am

lol at the original joke. guess I am that factor on this forum. kaun kaun kaha kaha se jud gaye mere chakkar mein lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:28 am

Smile@tingu

you are so right@BK's kaun kaun....

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:50 pm

tingu wrote:i'm doing good.

charity work?

tingu wrote:my blood glucose is normal and so is lipid profile and LFT.

but not much else is!

tingu wrote:fuck!

in your dreams!

tingu wrote:i am discussing my health issues vunly in response to your innocuous question considering how are things with me?

and she asked that seemingly innocuous question because she wants social interaction with a northindian, so that her existence might be validated. she used to insist that bittu singh fobby brush his teeth before he went to bed, for the same reason. you can now feel satisfied that you rescued auntTy kinnamma from social obscurity.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:11 pm

swapna wrote:

charity work?

but not much else is!

in your dreams!

tingu wrote:i am discussing my health issues vunly in response to your innocuous question considering how are things with me?

and she asked that seemingly innocuous question because she wants social interaction with a northindian, so that her existence might be validated. she used to insist that bittu singh fobby brush his teeth before he went to bed, for the same reason. you can now feel satisfied that you rescued auntTy kinnamma from social obscurity.
You are such a genius, Swapna. You got it all so right! How could you do that! *impressed*

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:50 pm

swapna wrote:

charity work?

but not much else is!

in your dreams!

Thomas engine, shooooooooo!
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:40 pm

Kinnera wrote:Hey tings, how are you?

Ya, enemies of enemy become friends. Smile

sorry kinns but i think you misunderstood the joke unless you correct me otherwise. "ma behen ek kar dena" is a hindi pejorative phrase for "i'll fuck you up and make sure your life stands miserable."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down