Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

people like this exist

Go down

people like this exist Empty people like this exist

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:44 pm

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2375447-i-was-a-football-hooligan-for-30-years-and-i-loved-every-second-of-it?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

My name is Andy Nicholls, and for 30 years, I was an active football hooligan following Everton Football Club.

I was classified as a Category C risk to the authorities. I'm not bragging, but that is as high as you can get. I have served prison sentences for my involvement, and I've been deported from countries all over Europe and banned from attending football matches at home and abroad more times than I can remember.

I will tell you another thing: When I was bang at it, I loved every f-----g minute of it.

I have done most things in life—stayed in the best hotels all over the world, drunk the finest champagne and taken most drugs available. Nothing, however, comes close to being in your own mob when it goes off at the match, and I mean nothing.

Back to top Go down