Freeloaders Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freeloaders

4 posters

Go down

Freeloaders Empty Freeloaders

Post by Nila Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:44 pm

OMG at freeloaders in desh...esp few relatives. They try to misuse you by borrowing money and never ever pay back and also try to load college tutions / wedding expenses on you.

I was way too disappointed to learn that how much materialistic few ppl have become.

Well...whatever.

laters,

*rant*

Nila

Back to top Go down

Freeloaders Empty Re: Freeloaders

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:49 pm

Sasthi, toggle the editor mode

Freeloaders Toggle10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:53 pm

oh okay,

Thanks,

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:15 pm

Kick their ass...I hate these kinda so called relatives bery bery much
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:47 pm

Can you believe it? One of the so called relative owes me a hefty money and asking for more and would pay me off in installments. She hasn't paid back the already owed and literally wasn't talking about that and trying to build new credit.

I was like hesitant to ask her back and kept mum for a little longer and she started bugging me by making calls after calls and finally told her that she will not get anything more until she returns that...after that no calls nothing.

She kept calling my sisters and stuff tried her best to manipulate us....(She is actually well off, you know - that really $#%#$%$# me)

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Close all doors for such people.
Not worth it.
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:02 am

Sasthi wrote:OMG at freeloaders in desh...esp few relatives. They try to misuse you by borrowing money and never ever pay back and also try to load college tutions / wedding expenses on you.

I was way too disappointed to learn that how much materialistic few ppl have become.

Well...whatever.

laters,

*rant*

I had a similar experience. The relative was trying to extract more from me and must have thot he was smartly outsmarting me. Except I wrote it off and did it out of a sense of duty and "my family-my blood" feeling. I was smiling inside and feeling disappointed at the same time.

OTOH, a high school friend was completely opposite. never expected anything from me and was paid everything insisting i was the guest. paid for 2 A/C room for 3 days at one of the best hotels in town. It reinforced my conviction that many times friends are more reliable and truer to relationship than relatives.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:38 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Sasthi wrote:OMG at freeloaders in desh...esp few relatives.

I had a similar experience. did it out of a sense of duty and "my family-my blood" feeling. I was smiling inside and feeling disappointed at the same time.

OTOH, a high school friend was completely opposite. never expected anything from me and was paid everything insisting i was the guest. paid for 2 A/C room for 3 days at one of the best hotels in town. It reinforced my conviction that many times friends are more reliable and truer to relationship than relatives.

godman samiyar is also a godfather type with family-blood relative orientation and all is interesting but what is disappointing is the missing common wisdom known to both: that everything is specific to context and that always there are at least two sides to every coin study

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:10 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Sasthi wrote:OMG at freeloaders in desh...esp few relatives.

I had a similar experience. did it out of a sense of duty and "my family-my blood" feeling. I was smiling inside and feeling disappointed at the same time.

godman samiyar is also a godfather type with family-blood relative orientation and all is interesting but what is disappointing is the missing common wisdom known to both: that everything is specific to context and that always there are at least two sides to every coin study

The only context here is except for a FEW first-line relatives (parents/Children and siblings), most others want to extract every penny from you in any which way they can.

In my case, when asked how much will be needed - the responsibility was assumed by me. But, within a week, the need doubled and efforts were made not to return the money after 4 years. I stuck to my original assurance, but did not tell that I was NOT expecting them to repay me to begin with. It only pissed off my wife and in-laws. But, I dont interfere with my wife's financial affairs with her family and don't let her interfere in my financial affairs with my side of the family. Hence, no big disappointments. Except that tiny amount of sadness in my mind that even my lifelong relative/friend changed.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum