lenj? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lenj?

5 posters

Go down

lenj? Empty lenj?

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:41 am

mine: white egg omelette loaded with cheese, broccoli, tomato, onion, and green and red peppers. Home fries on the side.

forgot to bring salt, pepper, or ketchup. Oh well.

Back to top Go down

lenj? Empty Re: lenj?

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:46 pm

you peepul don't eat lenj or vod?

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:58 pm

Secy ordered BLT salad from a local restaurant chain called La Rosas.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:59 pm

harharmahadev wrote:Secy ordered BLT salad from a local restaurant chain called La Rosas.

secy? they still have those?

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:02 pm

Long time away. idli with sambar and coconut chutney on the horizon
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:01 pm

Coffee and choc-chip cookie. Meetings after meetings and now the cafeteria's closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:52 am

i ate misal-paav and lemon rice for lunch today. yes, that's an unusual combination but i prefer such weird combinations to panneer pasanda, panneer mughlai, panneer masala, panneer kadhai, panneer patiyala and other hundred names given to the same imbecile of a dish. there will be a day when philip kuruvilla will spell "quiet" as "quite" but there will never be a day when the caterers in my canteen make a dish without panneer.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:39 am

Another Brick wrote:i ate misal-paav and lemon rice for lunch today. yes, that's an unusual combination but i prefer such weird combinations to panneer pasanda, panneer mughlai, panneer masala, panneer kadhai, panneer patiyala and other hundred names given to the same imbecile of a dish. there will be a day when philip kuruvilla will spell "quiet" as "quite" but there will never be a day when the caterers in my canteen make a dish without panneer.

tch..tch..the curse of the syrian brahmin seems to work well in this kalyug Crying or Very sad - panneer dosha, huh?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:51 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Another Brick wrote:i ate misal-paav and lemon rice for lunch today. yes, that's an unusual combination but i prefer such weird combinations to panneer pasanda, panneer mughlai, panneer masala, panneer kadhai, panneer patiyala and other hundred names given to the same imbecile of a dish. there will be a day when philip kuruvilla will spell "quiet" as "quite" but there will never be a day when the caterers in my canteen make a dish without panneer.

tch..tch..the curse of the syrian brahmin seems to work well in this kalyug Crying or Very sad - panneer dosha, huh?

who or what is kalyug? any relation to dosha?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:18 am

kkk, you hate paneer. got it. Wonder why is the cafeteria bent on feeding you paneer? Is it more cost effective to have milk than other stuff? Does the owner have Sridevi**, Madhuri, Juhi at easy disposal?

** the buffaloes.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:45 am

Impedimenta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

tch..tch..the curse of the syrian brahmin seems to work well in this kalyugam Crying or Very sad - panneer* dosham, huh?
happy What a Face - now that they are ammafied, JJ would also be happy, I guess Rolling Eyes
*and don't miss out the 'r' in the panneer, please

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:49 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

tch..tch..the curse of the syrian brahmin seems to work well in this kalyugam Crying or Very sad - panneer* dosham, huh?
happy What a Face - now that they are ammafied, JJ would also be happy, I guess Rolling Eyes

k, for clarification. The ONLY reason I fail in this particular kokkee-speak thread is coz I am not familiar with all the high thambi content of the posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:04 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

k, for clarification. The ONLY reason I fail in this particular kokkee-speak thread is coz I am not familiar with all the high thambi content of the posts.

dosha is dosha, like the manglik one..just for the panneer, there is no need for a recuse spycy..i'll let impy explain this as she knows it all Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:19 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:

kkk, you hate paneer. got it. Wonder why is the cafeteria bent on feeding you paneer? Is it more cost effective to have milk than other stuff? Does the owner have Sridevi**, Madhuri, Juhi at easy disposal?

** the buffaloes.

well, i like palak panneer and panneer bhurji, but don't like red gravy and panneer.

hahaha @ panneer dosha, k'ben. that may pass as a pun.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down