sell sell sell Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sell sell sell

3 posters

Go down

sell sell sell Empty sell sell sell

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:36 pm

gold and silver that is. slv down 14% today muahhahaha

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

sell sell sell Empty Re: sell sell sell

Post by harharmahadev Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:41 pm

No. Hold your Gold.

Weak hands are folding. If Gold goes below $1600...buy with both hands.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:25 am

so, if the equities are feared a poison and so are gold and silver, where is the money going? into dollar? art work? shoe box?

gold has come to 25K per 10 gram in india. it was 28K only a couple of weeks ago. silver has corrected more than 20% in the last few sessions. all my stocks are bleeding. wtf is happening??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:56 am

Another Brick wrote:so, if the equities are feared a poison and so are gold and silver, where is the money going? into dollar? art work? shoe box?

gold has come to 25K per 10 gram in india. it was 28K only a couple of weeks ago. silver has corrected more than 20% in the last few sessions. all my stocks are bleeding. wtf is happening??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

That's monetary deflation....from the fear of default. M3 contraction.

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:24 pm

Another Brick wrote:so, if the equities are feared a poison and so are gold and silver, where is the money going? into dollar? art work? shoe box?

gold is coming back to trading within the channel established over the past 10 yrs, after the parabolic rise it saw in the past few months. also, ppl are over leveraged in those metals and when margin requirements are raised, ppl end up selling. this is a normal correction process, or so I've read.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:26 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

gold is coming back to trading within the channel established over the past 10 yrs, after the parabolic rise it saw in the past few months. also, ppl are over leveraged in those metals and when margin requirements are raised, ppl end up selling. this is a normal correction process, or so I've read.

Gold has had a triple whammy. 1. Greece deflation 2. Slowdown in China. 3. Technically very overbought.

This correction may continue for a while maybe until some central bank does something stupid. Then it will recoup it's losses and hit new highs...but it's hard to say when that will be happen. It could be next week, next month or next year. Trading in gold is the ultimate way to lose money quickly.

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:16 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:

yes. one possible explanation is that gold is being sold to book profits and minimize the pain of equities. well, does not matter to me, because i am down 30% already. bring on the bears. i don't care. la la la la

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down