KV News: Commander dies a second time. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KV News: Commander dies a second time.

2 posters

Go down

KV News: Commander dies a second time. Empty KV News: Commander dies a second time.

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:11 am

.... Public attention garnered by the remote South Poigainallur village near here following the installation of erstwhile LTTE chief Velupillai Prabhakaran’s statue was short-lived, after the statue was found removed under mysterious circumstances from the Sevugaraya Ayyanar temple during the wee hours of Saturday.

funny that people are praying to the reincarnation oh Hitler.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

KV News: Commander dies a second time. Empty Re: KV News: Commander dies a second time.

Post by Kris Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:32 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

.... Public attention garnered by the remote South Poigainallur village near here following the installation of erstwhile LTTE chief Velupillai Prabhakaran’s statue was short-lived, after the statue was found removed under mysterious circumstances from the Sevugaraya Ayyanar temple during the wee hours of Saturday.

funny that people are praying to the reincarnation oh Hitler.
>>>I thought that this was in sri lanka until I opened the link. It is probably the police, but I don't think it is any political statement (other than presumably in KV's mind), but  rather a move to nip any LTTE-like nuisance in the bud.

Kris

Back to top Go down