Every woman needs a husband, Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every woman needs a husband,

+2
seven
Seva Lamberdar
6 posters

Go down

Every woman needs a husband, Empty Every woman needs a husband,

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:46 pm

because so many things seem to go wrong everyday & you can’t blame God or Modi each time. 
(from Facebook)
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Every woman needs a husband, Empty Re: Every woman needs a husband,

Post by seven Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:04 pm

Yep. It's women who blame modi for things gone wrong. **straightface**

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:55 pm

Hahahaha :-))))

Ok fine. Women may not have much interest in politics (sorry to generalize), but there is a way in a woman's way of argument to blame everything "external", no? :-) (sorry again, but in fun! :-)

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:15 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:Hahahaha :-))))

Ok fine. Women may not have much interest in politics (sorry to generalize), but there is a way in a woman's way of argument to blame everything "external", no? :-) (sorry again, but in fun! :-)

maybe women have no interest in politics in the poonjaab. it seems to be very different in the US.

http://www.cawp.rutgers.edu/fast_facts/voters/documents/genderdiff.pdf
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:24 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
TruthSeeker wrote:Hahahaha :-))))

maybe women have no interest in politics in the poonjaab. it seems to be very different in the US.

http://www.cawp.rutgers.edu/fast_facts/voters/documents/genderdiff.pdf
you only know thick spectacle wearing, politics discussing tHamil women and know nothing about women in the US (if you think women in US are interested in politics)

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:34 pm

women have been at the forefront of many political issues in the US -- reproductive rights, equal pay, and workplace labor laws. glasses wearing thAAAAmil women or gunghatfied roti makers have nothing to do with it.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:13 pm

Maxipad - You live in a well, and vote for a movie actress corrupt Jayalalitha.

Duh, of course women are leading counties, and all women cabinet ministers of our country are from NI (including Poonjab!) 

http://her.yourstory.com/women-ministers-narendra-modi-india-government-0527

I have absolutely no doubt in any woman's ability.

I do have doubt in the ability and intelligence of men like you, who even after graduating from institutions like IIT, academically bright, tend to make me angry at your narrow, language, caste, and region driven mindset.

Broaden your mind, for Jayalalitha's sake!

TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:57 am

from my personal experience , it is true that all women need a husband . 

i know three women who took the decision to live without a man and used to think highly of them . 

but now as all three are in their late 30s , what is their condition ??

one has been throwing things at her own family members in her house and hurting them , making life hell for them . 

second says that her face was damaged by her face massager in a beauty parlour and says that she wants to commit suicide because her face has been damaged beyond repair . problem is , her face is completely okay and no one can see any damage on her face except her own mentally deranged self....

third is constantly complaining that the kids on the floor above her's play all night long making loud thumping noises and do not let her sleep . she even went to the police , but the police say there is an old couple living above her and they have no kids and have recommended a psychiatrist....

the universal opinion about all three ( including that of other women ) is that the three have gone crazy because of loneliness brought about by lack of marriage/kids .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:49 am

ashdoc wrote:from my personal experience , it is true that all women need a husband . 

i know three women who took the decision to live without a man and used to think highly of them . 

one has been throwing things at her own family members in her house and hurting them , making life hell for them . 

second says that her face was damaged by her face massager in a beauty parlour and says that she wants to commit suicide because her face has been damaged beyond repair . problem is , her face is completely okay and no one can see any damage on her face except her own mentally deranged self....

third is constantly complaining that the kids on the floor above her's play all night long making loud thumping noises and do not let her sleep . she even went to the police , but the police say there is an old couple living above her and they have no kids and have recommended a psychiatrist....

the universal opinion about all three ( including that of other women ) is that the three have gone crazy because of loneliness brought about by lack of marriage/kids .

why do you think all this is due to lack of an XY around them..may be that is their character.. and be happy for the missing man & their children affraid

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:32 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
ashdoc wrote:from my personal experience , it is true that all women need a husband . 

why do you think all this is due to lack of an XY around them..may be that is their character.. and be happy for the missing man & their children affraid
all three were completely normal until three four years ago . and not only me but everyone around ( including women ) agrees with what i said just above .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down