Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TGIF muse-ponder-mull-cogitate TOEFL synonyms

5 posters

Go down

TGIF muse-ponder-mull-cogitate TOEFL synonyms Empty TGIF muse-ponder-mull-cogitate TOEFL synonyms

Post by Bittu Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:10 am

I wonder which CHaunty has the biggest hooters.

Most likely, Rupa has the biggest but she's big all over so that doesn't count.

So then, rephrase: I wonder which CHaunty has the biggest hooters but is also quite shapely everywhere else.

Big Ben maybe? Who's seen her recent pix? Impy I heard has double Ds but no way to verify that.

random musings.

xoxo, B

Bittu

Back to top Go down

TGIF muse-ponder-mull-cogitate TOEFL synonyms Empty Re: TGIF muse-ponder-mull-cogitate TOEFL synonyms

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:11 am

I can tell you, but then it'd be gossiping.

Back to top Go down

TGIF muse-ponder-mull-cogitate TOEFL synonyms Empty Re: TGIF muse-ponder-mull-cogitate TOEFL synonyms

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:12 am

fyi, it's THURSDAY today...

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:16 am

ya i meant to write pre-TGIF.......focus on the topic pls....

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:22 am

sorry, thursdays ko mera gossip vrat rehta hai. Warna bata deti.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:38 am

Bittu wrote: So then, rephrase: I wonder which CHaunty has the biggest hooters but is also quite shapely everywhere else.[/
.... but they are also "real and spectacular." (Sienfeld quote).

Last edited by The Absolute Zero on Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:38 am

nicely played...nicely played indeed.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:47 am

The Absolute Zero wrote:
Bittu wrote: So then, rephrase: I wonder which CHaunty has the biggest hooters but is also quite shapely everywhere else.[/
.... but they are also "real and spectacular." (Sienfeld quote).

..and makes you breathless Very Happy

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:12 pm

big tits imo are obscene and especially in ladies getting long in the tooth. they get that bumpy gristle around the nipples ugh and some of them look veiny. that said, I wouldnt mind motorboating one of them at some point or the other.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:21 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote: I wouldnt mind motorboating one of them at some point or the other.

Becareful of what you wish for. You may get it.

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:28 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:big tits imo are obscene and especially in ladies getting long in the tooth. they get that bumpy gristle around the nipples ugh and some of them look veiny. that said, I wouldnt mind motorboating one of them at some point or the other.

left or right bounce

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:28 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:big tits imo are obscene and especially in ladies getting long in the tooth. they get that bumpy gristle around the nipples ugh and some of them look veiny. that said, I wouldnt mind motorboating one of them at some point or the other.

left or right bounce

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:03 pm

B, really? you have nothing better to do with your time than to wonder about stuff like this?

TW - what is wrong with you, woman? how can you possibly claim to know about poster's sizes and worse, get ready to talk about it?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:08 pm

Impedimenta wrote:TW - what is wrong with you, woman? how can you possibly claim to know about poster's sizes and worse, get ready to talk about it?

my next post was: sorry, thursdays ko mera gossip vrat rehta hai. Warna bata deti..

Meaning, I am on gossip-fasts on thursdays, or else would have told.

Relax impy, 80% of the time i am doing timepass here. Nothing's got be to taken seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:27 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:TW - what is wrong with you, woman? how can you possibly claim to know about poster's sizes and worse, get ready to talk about it?

my next post was: sorry, thursdays ko mera gossip vrat rehta hai. Warna bata deti..

Meaning, I am on gossip-fasts on thursdays, or else would have told.

Relax impy, 80% of the time i am doing timepass here. Nothing's got be to taken seriously.

yeah..normal people find all this timepass..may be somewhat titillating..wait..oh no No

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down