What happened to TW and Kinnera? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened to TW and Kinnera?

4 posters

Go down

What happened to TW and Kinnera? Empty What happened to TW and Kinnera?

Post by Kris Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:52 pm

Haven't heard a peep from them in awhile now.

Kris

Back to top Go down

What happened to TW and Kinnera? Empty Re: What happened to TW and Kinnera?

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:27 am

Also, Indo is missing.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:48 am

oh!

TW - she eloped with bittu (notice they disappeared at the exactu same moment -- very vital ch clue!) and then married him and is currently helping him with his divorce papers. 

KINNERA - what we had surmised in ch earlier turned out to be correct! Shocked  she caught her husband cheating on her in a gujju motel. she barged into the room just when he had put his pencil into her pencil-sharpener -- red-handed bole to! kinnu has since applied for divorce. again, tw is helping her with the divorce papers with input from HA. but this time HA is charging her fees and tw is charging fees to bittu and kinns. kinns's two sons have separated. WAIT, they were always separate. i mean they both have flunked out of school and jobs -- the devastation wrought them much agony. 

INDOPHILE - he was hit by a public bus in manhattan while eating a vegan, footlong hot dog -- 5th avenue, 48th street. he was rushed to the hospital and his last words were, "WHO STOLE MY GULAB JAMUNS..."

hello. i am still here... your neighbourhood ch reporter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:22 am

brie wrote:oh!

TW - she eloped with bittu (notice they disappeared at the exactu same moment -- very vital ch clue!) and then married him and is currently helping him with his divorce papers. 

KINNERA - what we had surmised in ch earlier turned out to be correct! Shocked  she caught her husband cheating on her in a gujju motel. she barged into the room just when he had put his pencil into her pencil-sharpener -- red-handed bole to! kinnu has since applied for divorce. again, tw is helping her with the divorce papers with input from HA. but this time HA is charging her fees and tw is charging fees to bittu and kinns. kinns's two sons have separated. WAIT, they were always separate. i mean they both have flunked out of school and jobs -- the devastation wrought them much agony. 

INDOPHILE - he was hit by a public bus in manhattan while eating a vegan, footlong hot dog -- 5th avenue, 48th street. he was rushed to the hospital and his last words were, "WHO STOLE MY GULAB JAMUNS..."

lol

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:40 pm

brie wrote:oh!

While it is borderline funny, not realistic in my opinion. The drama queens that they are, if such things are happening in their lives, they will create numerous posts and share all the details in CH.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down