tamil test Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tamil test

+5
southindian
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
MaxEntropy_Man
garam-kuta
garam_kuta
9 posters

Go down

tamil test Empty tamil test

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:34 am

did veeu pass it yet?

Back to top Go down

tamil test Empty Re: tamil test

Post by garam_kuta Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:24 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:did veeu pass it yet?

only after KV does! - does that surprise you?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:26 am

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:30 am

garam_kuta wrote:

நீங்கள் அந்த அணி விளையாடும்?

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:37 am

oh goodie... two self exclaimed tamil people are here. I wasn't expecting this, as until now veeu restricted himself to certain timezones.

Anyway, let's have a battle of tamil wits!!! Others can join. I am not gonna be the judge, of course hehe.

Rest of the such population, if veeu or anyone else asks you for a translation, please desist from helping.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:09 am

hahaha!
now, if you can decipher which one of the suchers is being protrayed in these songs/videos and who is being referred to/targeted at, again a sucher Very Happy
Perhaps, those who know what's this about , posts songs on the same theme, it'd be good fun clap

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:21 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:oh goodie... two self exclaimed tamil people are here. I wasn't expecting this, as until now veeu restricted himself to certain timezones.

Anyway, let's have a battle of tamil wits!!! Others can join. I am not gonna be the judge, of course hehe.

Rest of the such population, if veeu or anyone else asks you for a translation, please desist from helping.
Hope that you and other members of your team will get well soon.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:31 am

Veeu wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

it's a fun exercise to try and find out what you have to put into google translate to get that specific thing.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:35 am

Veeu wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

What the hell is that ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:40 am

Veeu wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

ஆனால் நீங்கள் ஏன் எழுதினார்? இப்போது கூட அதிகபட்சம் நீங்கள் பற்றி தெரியும்
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:45 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Veeu wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

What the hell is that ?

it's a google translation of "are you also playing for that team"?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:33 pm

Why are these people butchering Tamil? This veeu person is certainly not a Tamilian.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:58 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Veeu wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

What the hell is that ?

This is what happens when a Tambrahm - weak in Tamil - is appointed as CEO of Google.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:04 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Veeu wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

What the hell is that ?

This is what happens when a Tambrahm - weak in Tamil - is appointed as CEO of Google.

NOT! (not that i care...)
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:03 pm

looks like we have a clear verdict.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:30 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Veeu wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

What the hell is that ?

also in English!

now, that, i.e., 'Tambrahm, weak in english/tamil', wouldn't that be an oxymoron, sam? Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:06 pm

excellent idea basanti!

now everyone knows veeu is NI - public enemy #1 who also posts on another forum

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:07 pm

seven wrote:excellent idea basanti!

the last line should be - only he posts on the other forum.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:26 pm

It's actually pathetic, the heights to which people go for hating, or trolling, whichever the case is. This seems like one of the more extreme cases. This kind of obsession is scary, and I hope the person behind goes for de-addiction right away. Having said that, I sometimes wonder who are scarier psychopaths. People like Rashmun who can't help themselves and need counseling and help, or people who irresponsibly use him for settling petty scores with others, whether they deserve it or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:51 pm

seven wrote:excellent idea basanti!

tamil complement is not northindian.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:21 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:looks like we have a clear verdict.

Let us see what he has to say:

வீஉ அவர்களே: தங்களை தமிழனல்லவென்று உரைத்திடும் இம்மந்திகளை கண்டித்து ஒரு விடுப்பினை தொடுக்க தங்களை தாழ்மையுடன் வேண்டுகோள் விடுக்கும்

சாமியார்.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:58 pm

this thread is all over the place:

tamil test 3969c0612dda12e40b010ff5aa4bd52f735ae0a4c890944b6c61b06ec934deaa

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:13 am

ugh, i feel like throwing up. goddam you rashmun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:29 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:It's actually pathetic, the heights to which people go for hating, or trolling, whichever the case is. This seems like one of the more extreme cases. This kind of obsession is scary, and I hope the person behind goes for de-addiction right away. Having said that, I sometimes wonder who are scarier psychopaths. People like Rashmun who can't help themselves and need counseling and help, or people who irresponsibly use him for settling petty scores with others, whether they deserve it or not.
It's not just a troll. The guy was beaten down and humiliated badly last time. We tried to foget and let go, but he couldn't. Since he couldn't do much in his original handle, he came with a new avatar to take his 'revenge'. I don't think the master (mind) who used him before has any role now. But i am sure that guy must be feeling very uncomfortable and want all of this to stop. The discomfort of his friend/supporter, who feels as if a football is up his arse, says it all. Let's have some mercy on them. We'll just let go.......one more time! 

PS: yeah, Rashmun is mentally sick. He needs help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:49 am

Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:It's actually pathetic, the heights to which people go for hating, or trolling, whichever the case is. This seems like one of the more extreme cases. This kind of obsession is scary, and I hope the person behind goes for de-addiction right away. Having said that, I sometimes wonder who are scarier psychopaths. People like Rashmun who can't help themselves and need counseling and help, or people who irresponsibly use him for settling petty scores with others, whether they deserve it or not.
It's not just a troll. The guy was beaten down and humiliated badly last time. We tried to foget and let go, but he couldn't. Since he couldn't do much in his original handle, he came with a new avatar to take his 'revenge'. I don't think the master (mind) who used him before has any role now. But i am sure that guy must be feeling very uncomfortable and want all of this to stop. The discomfort of his friend/supporter, who feels as if a football is up his arse, says it all. Let's have some mercy on them. We'll just let go.......one more time! 

PS: yeah, Rashmun is mentally sick. He needs help.
+1 esp. your postscript

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:32 am

SICK SICK SICK RASHMUN YOU ARE SICK! PUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:29 am

வீஉ அவர்களே:  தங்களை தமிழனல்லவென்று உரைத்திடும் இம்மந்திகளை கண்டித்து ஒரு விடுப்பினை தொடுக்க தங்களை தாழ்மையுடன் வேண்டுகோள் விடுக்கும்

சாமியார்.
சந்துலே சிந்து பாடறீங்களா சாமியாரே...

anyways, i am not sure about the verdict. the accused using the veeu handle is incongruous with him traditionally supporting another sucher who picks on veeu's posts.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:46 am

garam_kuta wrote:

வீஉ அவர்களே:  தங்களை தமிழனல்லவென்று உரைத்திடும் இம்மந்திகளை கண்டித்து ஒரு விடுப்பினை தொடுக்க தங்களை தாழ்மையுடன் வேண்டுகோள் விடுக்கும்

சாமியார்.

anyways, i am not sure about the verdict.  the accused using the veeu handle is incongruous with him traditionally supporting another sucher who picks on veeu's posts.    
what do you mean bhai? could you rephrase with such names?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:03 am

brie wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

சாமியார்.

anyways, i am not sure about the verdict.  the accused using the veeu handle is incongruous with him traditionally supporting another sucher who picks on veeu's posts.    

he means that he is not sure that veeu is rashmun, because rashmun supported swapna (and vice versa), while veeu got picked by swapna for English, and veeu lashed back at him.

My conspiracy theory on it: swapna was in it... can't believe he was so quick to lash back at you in the 'get out rashmun' thread instead of being shocked or staying out of it. Rashmun did that same monkey business with b_a and ha last year when they were together scheming against me, at the same time putting up a fake fight to confuse me. Rashmun had admitted so in one of his posts that they did this to 'lull me into complacency' (here). My only question is, swapna didn't help him with tamil... maybe he was out at the time. Anyway, there is a chance he was not in on it, and is just plain ignorant.

Overall, Rashmun had to lash at swapna to keep his charade alive, whether swapna supported him or not. That's why I think he needs to be de-addicted to this site, and to internet in general. Imagine creating two deep personas, and for what? We are not that important.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:21 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
brie wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

சாமியார்.

he means that he is not sure that veeu is rashmun, because rashmun supported swapna (and vice versa), while veeu got picked by swapna for English, and veeu lashed back at him.

My conspiracy theory on it: swapna was in it... can't believe he was so quick to lash back at you in the 'get out rashmun' thread instead of being shocked or staying out of it. Rashmun did that same monkey business with b_a and ha last year when they were together scheming against me, at the same time putting up a fake fight to confuse me. Rashmun had admitted so in one of his posts that they did this to 'lull me into complacency' (here). My only question is, swapna didn't help him with tamil... maybe he was out at the time. Anyway, there is a chance he was not in on it, and is just plain ignorant.

Overall, Rashmun had to lash at swapna to keep his charade alive, whether swapna supported him or not. That's why I think he needs to be de-addicted to this site, and to internet in general. Imagine creating two deep personas, and for what? We are not that important.
no. he needed to lash out his (rashmun) friends to protect his identity. veeu, from being a chamcha of ff (he is your father's age!) lashed back at him in time as he kept refining the character and he lashed out at me unprovoked (by when he thought he had the character firmly defined) despite the world knowing that him and i are friends regardless of our differences. well, he is no more my friend, e-friend or what-have-you of mine but i forgive him (following kinns footsteps).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:27 am

brie wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
brie wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

சாமியார்.

no. he needed to lash out his (rashmun) friends to protect his identity. veeu, from being a chamcha of ff (he is your father's age!) lashed back at him in time as he kept refining the character and he lashed out at me unprovoked (by when he thought he had the character firmly defined) despite the world knowing that him and i are friends regardless of our differences. well, he is no more my friend, e-friend or what-have-you of mine but i forgive him (following kinns footsteps).

ya that's what I meant in my last para, that Rashmun, as veeu, had to lash at swapna to keep his charade alive. And right now, that's the only act of his that's still confusing people. What I am finding hard to believe is, swapna still being so dense about it.

i have more thoughts on this whole rashmun-veeu business, will post later when free.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:36 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
brie wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
brie wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

ya that's what I meant in my last para, that Rashmun, as veeu, had to lash at swapna to keep his charade alive. And right now, that's the only act of his that's still confusing people. What I am finding hard to believe is, swapna still being so dense about it.

i have more thoughts on this whole rashmun-veeu business, will post later when free.
good theories. i have another one. veeu is actually a double crosser. he pretends to be helpful to your team in his original avatar while he makes fun of you in veeu's role. when he realized that you have suspicions on veeu being a tamilian, he deliberately failed the test. he used google translation to pretend that he didn't know tamil by posting a funny translation. now his original role is safe while all the suspicion is on veeu. and there is another ringmaster who is conducting the show and watching the fun.

Last edited by Veeu on Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:38 am; edited 2 times in total

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:36 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
brie wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
brie wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

sorry. you are right.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:37 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
brie wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

சாமியார்.

thanks BK and +1 for the last sentence!
and yes, to think of it, i guess i was referring to the link within this link

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:41 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
brie wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

சாமியார்.

you are on to something here. i think that fight was orchestrated when saamiyaar talked about monkeys in their own cages. how about my theory that i proposed two posts above?

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:54 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
brie wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

சாமியார்.

I meant thisCurrent Dating Scene thread that was referred to.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:55 am

Veeu wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
brie wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
brie wrote:

good theories. i have another one. veeu is actually a double crosser. he pretends to be helpful to your team in his original avatar while he makes fun of you in veeu's role. when he realized that you have suspicions on veeu being a tamilian, he deliberately failed the test. he used google translation to pretend that he didn't know tamil by posting a funny translation. now his original role is safe while all the suspicion is on veeu. and there is another ringmaster who is conducting the show and watching the fun.
i too have a theory. veeu is an interstellar object orbiting the sun between earth and mars. prove me wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:31 pm

Veeu wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
brie wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

you are on to something here. i think that fight was orchestrated when saamiyaar talked about monkeys in their own cages. how about my theory that i proposed two posts above?
sAmiyArae: when did you say this and what did you mean by this monkey-business? poor veeu! why you did thisto him, as explained by Rashmun?  Is this perception true,  or your kumbakoNam 'sindu mudiyum' attributes are being over-rated?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:54 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Veeu wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
brie wrote:

sAmiyArae: when did you say this and what did you mean by this monkey-business? poor veeu! why you did thisto him, as explained by Rashmun?  Is this perception true,  or your kumbakoNam 'sindu mudiyum' attributes are being over-rated?

நாராயண நாராயண : நான் எப்பாவமும் அறியாத ஒரு சாமாநியப்பிரவி. மானிடர்களும் மந்திகளும் விளையாடும் இந்த விளையாட்டுக்கு நான் வரவில்லை

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:32 am

எனக்கு தமிழ் தெரியாது.  bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:35 am

Veeu wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

What the hell is that ?
hahaha, good question, sam! it's abundantly clear that veeu's native language is ukrainian!

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down