RASHMUN GET OUT Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RASHMUN GET OUT

+2
southindian
swapna
6 posters

Go down

RASHMUN GET OUT Empty RASHMUN GET OUT

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:27 am

GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Back to top Go down

RASHMUN GET OUT Empty Re: RASHMUN GET OUT

Post by swapna Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:36 am

brie wrote:GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
this shrill, northindian person is entering the menopausal stage of life, and should consult a gynecologist and a psychiatrist.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:17 pm

swapna wrote:
this shrill, northindian person is entering the menopausal stage of life, and should consult a gynecologist and a psychiatrist.
Thomas, how are you felling today? Did you take your medications this morning.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:01 pm

swapna wrote:

did you know veeu is rashmun?

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:13 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:

do you know that veeu is brie?

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:24 pm

Rashmun urf veeu, I wish there is a 5-day complete blackout wherever you live. no electricity, no cellular data, and no gas in your car, if you own one. Hopefully, that will cure you, if the withdrawal doesn't kill you first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:26 pm

Veeu wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:

LOL. Beatrix Kiddo (better known as Tracy Whitney) is known to be a nut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:34 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Veeu wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:

complete madness reached. keep talking to yourself. god willing, that's all you would be left doing for the rest of your life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:42 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Veeu wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:

complete madness reached. keep talking to yourself. god willing, that's all you would be left doing for the rest of your life.

keep imagining that i am Veeu; keep proving to everyone that you are a nut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:52 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Veeu wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

And as for your curse, i am redirecting it back at you. Ditto for any future curses you give me; all of them are going to be redirected back at you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:54 pm

Hopefully the decent Kinnera will dump the uncouth Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) soon if she hasn't done so already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:00 pm

RASHMUN GET OUT BvDFBJ4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:04 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:RASHMUN GET OUT BvDFBJ4

After getting a few "kicks" following her obnoxious comments, Tracy Whitney(Beatrix Kiddo) decides to run away from the big bad wolf. Don't worry Tracy we all know you will be clicking on "Display this post" to read this post of mine just like you read all my other posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:06 pm

RASHMUN GET OUT Qs6LoAW

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:08 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Rashmun urf veeu, I wish there is a 5-day complete blackout wherever you live. no electricity, no cellular data, and no gas in your car, if you own one. Hopefully, that will cure you, if the withdrawal doesn't kill you first.

This was a sad post by Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo). I am not veeu, but even if i was, the pathological hatred for me (wanting me dead) reveals Tracy's own state of mind. I feel sorry for her family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:08 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Veeu wrote:

And as for your curse, i am redirecting it back at you. Ditto for any future curses you give me; all of them are going to be redirected back at you.

Ditto also for any curses you may have have given me in the past; all of them are going to be redirected back at you.

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:14 am

All these curses that have been hurled back and forth have gone begging to God with their tongues hanging out from pure exhaustion saying that they no longer wish to be treated like tennikoits by a couple of grownups who still haven't graduated from their kindergarten days.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:58 am

bw wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:All these curses that have been hurled back and forth have gone begging to God with their tongues hanging out from pure exhaustion saying that they no longer wish to be treated like tennikoits by a couple of grownups who still haven't graduated from their kindergarten days.

tennikoit! wow, takes me back in time! i must buy one.

Those were the days, my friend ... we thought they'd never end ...

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:08 am

goodcitizn wrote:
bw wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:All these curses that have been hurled back and forth have gone begging to God with their tongues hanging out from pure exhaustion saying that they no longer wish to be treated like tennikoits by a couple of grownups who still haven't graduated from their kindergarten days.

tennikoit! wow, takes me back in time! i must buy one.

Those were the days, my friend ... we thought they'd never end ...

i deleted my post to post a modified one but it is too late. "throwball" was another game. wonder if these are played any place outside india.

yes, those days have ended and i better get back to these days.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:10 am

Interesting. Never heard of tennikoits before this. Had to google.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:01 am

that convoluted sentence was too painful even to read. friendly advice: don't take so much effort to write, or at least, don't make the effort show.

I suppose you also played ball badminton. ball, no cock, no shuttlecock, that is.   I remember that only girls in dhavanis and rural boys in doubled-up dhotis played ball badminton and tennikoit. 

was it while playing tennikoit that you hatched your clever plan to beg for northindians' understanding of your aspiration for freedom to communicate in thamizh? and did you sing "those were the days" while you did all that?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:58 am

someone please explain to me, is "get outttt" considered more expressive than "get outt," which in turn is more expressive than "get out?"

more expressive in what way? angrier, more aggressive? stronger? more entertaining? more humorous?

and where is it considered more expressive? in kolkata? bengal? the bimaru region? or northindia?

moreover, how does this come about? due to the abject idiocy and ignorance of the poster? his juvenility? his complete failure at humour and imaginative expression?

finally, is the idiocy that is so evident in the original post congenital or environmental, I.e. caused by the social and physical environment of the vast, hot, and dusty indo-gangetic plains?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:10 pm

swapna wrote:
that convoluted sentence was too painful even to read. friendly advice: don't take so much effort to write, or at least, don't make the effort show.

I suppose you also played ball badminton. ball, no cock, no shuttlecock, that is.   I remember that only girls in dhavanis and rural boys in doubled-up dhotis played ball badminton and tennikoit. 

was it while playing tennikoit that you hatched your clever plan to beg for northindians' understanding of your aspiration for freedom to communicate in thamizh? and did you sing "those were the days" while you did all that?
Unfunny as your feeble attempt at coarse humor usually is (Propa being a hands-down winner in that category), it is always a pleasure to hear from you, deducing that your tailbone must be healing nicely after the terrible fall, as I am given to believe, from that high horse of yours during one of your morning trots. It is my fervent hope that the search squad accompanied by a platoon of sniffing dogs was able to locate and reinstall the chip that rolled off your shoulder in the course of that unfortunate accident.

Is the sight of dhavani-wearing and dhoti-clad teenagers playing tennikoit or ball badminton repulsive to you? If so, here's hoping that the high horse of yours dismounts you at the earliest.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:37 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
swapna wrote:

Unfunny as your feeble attempt at coarse humor usually is (Propa being a hands-down winner in that category), it is always a pleasure to hear from you, deducing that your tailbone must be healing nicely after the terrible fall, as I am given to believe, from that high horse of yours during one of your morning trots. It is my fervent hope that the search squad accompanied by a platoon of sniffing dogs was able to locate and reinstall the chip that rolled off your shoulder in the course of that unfortunate accident.

Is the sight of dhavani-wearing and dhoti-clad teenagers playing tennikoit or ball badminton repulsive to you? If so, here's hoping that the high horse of yours dismounts you at the earliest.
no, I didn't fall off any horse; I merely pretended to get hit by a bus, to give propoa711 hope to live and wank on.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:11 pm

swapna wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
swapna wrote:

no, I didn't fall off any horse; I merely pretended to get hit by a bus, to give propoa711 hope to live and wank on.

Since you brought up doubled-up dhoti, here's a clip on mundu. Doubled-up mundu apparently is a great way to flee when chased!

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:13 pm

swapna wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
swapna wrote:

Since you brought up doubled-up dhoti, here's a clip on mundu. Doubled-up mundu apparently is a great way to flee when chased!

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:27 pm

dhAvaNi, it is - just sayin'

check with vee u anyways, for authenticity Laughing Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:41 pm

correct thalaiva!
தாவணி is right.
https://ta-in.facebook.com/devathaigal

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:44 pm

those folks at google translate it as scarf. hahaha.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:46 pm

Veeu wrote:correct thalaiva!
தாவணி is right.
https://ta-in.facebook.com/devathaigal

A most beautiful attire indeed. Thanks for posting the link to the pictures.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:06 pm

Veeu wrote:those folks at google translate it as scarf. hahaha.
த்தோடா மீசேலே மண்ணொட்டலென்ராரு No Basketball

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:31 pm

garam_kuta wrote:

before christmas, as they say Wink Basketball

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:06 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
புரியல தலைவா! எனக்கு தமிழ் தெரியாது. அது உங்களுக்கு தெரியும்.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:56 pm

Veeu wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
புரியல தலைவா! எனக்கு தமிழ் தெரியாது. அது உங்களுக்கு தெரியும்.

nor do I;  i randomly hit some keys on the tamil key board and pasted it Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down