Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cold rainy day

3 posters

Go down

cold rainy day Empty cold rainy day

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:10 pm

cold rainy day today
wish i could get out and meet
some smoldering hot unkil
for a hot coffee date

Back to top Go down

cold rainy day Empty Re: cold rainy day

Post by goodcitizn Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:18 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:cold rainy day today
for a hot coffee date

No smoldering hot unkil
Will pass up on a wet aunty
'Specially if she loves java
and conversationally jaunty

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:33 pm

for a hot coffee date

we all miss bittu, don't we? Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:44 pm

for a hot coffee date

I had a morning meeting...so I thought. After a couple of emails, I realized it was not today. So decided to take 1/2 day off and went back to bed - 50 is too low for me and we are expecting showers and windy tomorrow. I know what I will be doing this weekend.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:50 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
for a hot coffee date

No smoldering hot unkil
Will pass up on a wet aunty
'Specially if she loves java
and conversationally jaunty

lol this aunty is jaunty, of brand basanthee! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:50 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
for a hot coffee date

lol I still check meet/meat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:53 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
for a hot coffee date

I had a morning meeting...so I thought. After a couple of emails, I realized it was not today. So decided to take 1/2 day off and went back to bed - 50 is too low for me and we are expecting showers and windy tomorrow. I know what I will be doing this weekend.

coffee in a cozy bed - an even better option!!! sigh I miss being in a relationship, sometimes. maybe I will hook up with someone whenever my kids check me into an old age home.

That too, idk... older plans that she will build a 3rd floor in her house and put me up there, and, as per her plan, son will also build a 3rd floor in his house and keep XH there. Ya finally we gonna be split up lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:10 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
for a hot coffee date

coffee in a cozy bed - an even better option!!! sigh I miss being in a relationship, sometimes. maybe I will hook up with someone whenever my kids check me into an old age home.

That too, idk... older plans that she will build a 3rd floor in her house and put me up there, and, as per her plan, son will also build a 3rd floor in his house and keep XH there. Ya finally we gonna be split up lol.
Why a third floor? Won't the basement do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:14 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
for a hot coffee date

The kids are very smart. They know the oldies cannot use the stairs much. The oldies wont kill each other if they lived in separate houses, and whatever they both shout across wont be heard downstairs.

This is a PERFECT plan - must be patented.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:15 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
for a hot coffee date

Keep hope alive. who knows...you could find someone like Pichai's FIL.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:20 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
for a hot coffee date

I think she connects basement with tv/game room.

didn't ask her... mostly whenever she does these talks, I raise my eye brows and nod my head alternatively. mostly coz I know where this is coming from. when she was younger, and we used to visit india every year and for longer periods, she used to closely see xh's dad taking care of his own mother. God he took such good care of her. She has that impressed in her mind. When she was younger, she used to split chores between herself and son - I will dress and feed you, he will carry you around and take you to the bathroom. She keeps playing those plans in her head. She is a thinker and a dreamer ... dunno where it came from. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:21 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
for a hot coffee date

The kids are very smart. They know the oldies cannot use the stairs much. The oldies wont kill each other if they lived in separate houses, and whatever they both shout across wont be heard downstairs.

This is a PERFECT plan - must be patented.

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:17 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
for a hot coffee date

Yeah, don't we?  Wink

Back to top Go down