Why women cry? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why women cry?

+3
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
chameli
harharmahadev
7 posters

Go down

Why women cry? Empty Why women cry?

Post by harharmahadev Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:42 pm

A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?" "Because I'm a woman," she told him.

"I don't understand," he said. His Mom just hugged him and said, "And you never will."

Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"

"All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say.

The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.

Finally he put in a call to God. When God got on the phone, he asked, "God, why do women cry so easily?"

God said, "When I made the woman she had to be special.

I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world,

yet gentle enough to give comfort.

I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children.

I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else
gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue
without complaining.

I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly.

I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.

I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but
sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him
unfalteringly.

And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed."

"You see my son," said God, "the beauty of a woman is not in the
clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her
hair.

The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."

Author: Unknown

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Why women cry? Empty Re: Why women cry?

Post by chameli Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:59 pm

harhar mahadev aka god

look what you made me do ! wet my face and blouse

thank you for the sniffy anecdote

pale
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:13 pm

harharmahadev wrote:
The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."

Are you implying that the Chinkus have small eyes and hence small heart...?

Other might comment this way:

Bittu: what makes a woman is her cleavage and lolitage

711: what makes a woman is her ever-readiness for her man

Maria: thanks harhar. great post. all human beings - not just women - are great. In my profession I have seen many men shed tears and also many women who dont shed tears. But, humans come in different types and all are colorful.

Krips: Nice post. Good observation Maria. I have a neighbor who cries all the time - for no reason actually - and another who never cries - for any reason actually. How is your day so far, Maria.

Kris: I can personally understand a little boy asking me and I am still trying to find an answer.

Tracy: This actually happened on my 7.40 commute today. I barely missed my 7.28 train, and was cursing myself to listening to my daughter's sob story about her whiny friend. Anyway, I caught the next train and had to sit in the only seat I can find. The woman (should I say Desi) was quietly crying. She said her husband ran faster and caught the previous train leaving her behind. I thot it must have been her sweat smell that should have made the husband to catch the previous train.

Blabby: I dont even cry while peeling onions. My parents always said that I could even make the onions cry.

Charvaka: Wish I knew why women cry. It must have something to do with evolution despite what the puranas and vedas claim

Merlot: Unkil, dont want to give any prediction on the market today? Anna Hazare ji should launch a fast to find out this truth.

Rashmun: All women cry and shows that there are really no castes. As a true UP Brahmin I can say that national integration is the only way to eradicate the tears from women's eyes.

Uppili: Actually, the women never used to shed tears until they found in the 1200s that by shedding tears they could keep away the muslims who came to kidnap/rape them. Over the next 800 years this technique was passed down thought word of mouth to all Desi women. There are only two types of women - one that sheds tears all the time and the other that makes men shed tears all the time.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:20 pm

lol! uppilli Why women cry? 3077217049 good one

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:40 pm

seven wrote:lol! uppilli Why women cry? 3077217049 good one

that was funny yes

my take

handle w nt s f ( woman needs to shave first )

vee mrs menon is a real cry baby

bittu Have never been able to look a bitch in the eye

tracy my false eye lashes hold back my tears

R2D2 Stevie Speilberg has fixed me so I would have dry eyes

merlotd aur ek tear shaped rasgolla lanaa

seven seven tears in each eye and thats all the crying you will get

that's all folks Cool
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:06 pm

lol this crying from both eye balls thing is very funny. wonder who started it :-?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
harharmahadev wrote:

Maria: thanks harhar. great post. all human beings - not just women - are great. In my profession I have seen many men shed tears and also many women who dont shed tears. But, humans come in different types and all are colorful.

Krips: Nice post. Good observation Maria. I have a neighbor who cries all the time - for no reason actually - and another who never cries - for any reason actually. How is your day so far, Maria.

Kris: I can personally understand a little boy asking me and I am still trying to find an answer.

Tracy: This actually happened on my 7.40 commute today. I barely missed my 7.28 train, and was cursing myself to listening to my daughter's sob story about her whiny friend. Anyway, I caught the next train and had to sit in the only seat I can find. The woman (should I say Desi) was quietly crying. She said her husband ran faster and caught the previous train leaving her behind. I thot it must have been her sweat smell that should have made the husband to catch the previous train.

Blabby: I dont even cry while peeling onions. My parents always said that I could even make the onions cry.

Charvaka: Wish I knew why women cry. It must have something to do with evolution despite what the puranas and vedas claim

Merlot: Unkil, dont want to give any prediction on the market today? Anna Hazare ji should launch a fast to find out this truth.

Rashmun: All women cry and shows that there are really no castes. As a true UP Brahmin I can say that national integration is the only way to eradicate the tears from women's eyes.

Uppili: Actually, the women never used to shed tears until they found in the 1200s that by shedding tears they could keep away the muslims who came to kidnap/rape them. Over the next 800 years this technique was passed down thought word of mouth to all Desi women. There are only two types of women - one that sheds tears all the time and the other that makes men shed tears all the time.

Pliss to rewrite Tracy.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:52 pm

I posted something serious...and everybody made fun of it. How insulting!

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:03 pm

it's easier to make fun than express senti emotions. didnt mean to insult ur post. it's very touching story indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:13 pm

seven wrote:lol this crying from both eye balls thing is very funny. wonder who started it :-?

seven

mine's highly original

that post made me cry that's what
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:21 pm

chameli wrote:
seven wrote:lol this crying from both eye balls thing is very funny. wonder who started it :-?

seven

mine's highly original

ofcoz chameli...i liked ur tinku handle better. this one reminds me of bhaage re mann kahin song and it wasnt a happy one. th OP made me senti as well.

i was referring to the seven seven tears in each eye line. i have seen ppl here use lines like i am crying with both my eye balls and thot it had sth to do with it. u r nothing if not original. everybody knows that b-)

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:22 pm

harharmahadev wrote:I posted something serious...and everybody made fun of it. How insulting!

Very sorry I thought you were making fun of women and their teariness

At the same time I knew you were serious

How can I make it up to you ? pale
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:31 pm

seven wrote:
chameli wrote:

seven

mine's highly original

ofcoz chameli...i liked ur tinku handle better. this one reminds me of bhaage re mann kahin song and it wasnt a happy one. th OP made me senti as well.

i was referring to the seven seven tears in each eye line. i have seen ppl here use lines like i am crying with both my eye balls and thot it had sth to do with it. u r nothing if not original. everybody knows that b-)

not aware of what else the eyeball crying means .

Tinku handle ? Tracy too referred to a Tineka handle . Sorry I am neither

I want to check out the Sulekha forum .Looking to connect with Indians
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:33 pm

chameli wrote:
seven wrote:
chameli wrote:

seven

mine's highly original

she is from sulekha and talks/types like u. can i call u Ellie or Elle instead of chameli?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:49 pm

@ harhar: This is definitely one of those sunday school stories, the ones that Uppili used to post as his "Morning Coffee"s eons ago.

@Uppili: ROFL!! Great post. Had a hearty laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:54 pm

"All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say.

---I am too buzy to give a jilt...so I blame it on all women! (Typical Men!)

Finally he put in a call to God. When God got on the phone, he asked, "God, why do women cry so easily?"

---Okay...make believe.

God said, "When I made the woman she had to be special.

I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world,

---Excuse me! We can't carry our own weight and always trying to shed some. Pliss to remodel us.

yet gentle enough to give comfort.

---The society made us to believe that comfort can be found in a Man and we shall educate ourselves to find comfort in ourselves first then give comfort!

I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children.

---Like he (God!) had a better choice. (Man and kids Vs Woman and kids) Woman and kids always win!

I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else
gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue
without complaining.

---Well, okay.

I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly.

---We don't consider them as hurts.

I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.

---LOL need more strength!

I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but
sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him
unfalteringly.

---Seriously, wait till we start testing!

And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed."

---a tear!? The ocean will be like a little cup of salty water when compared to the tears of all those women that's been shed and continue to shed.

"You see my son," said God, "the beauty of a woman is not in the
clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her
hair.

---It is absolutely depends on the clothes, money, proportion and etc etc etc.

---For now if a woman talks to me over a cup of coffee...she is more beautiful. Men's point of view!? ..I care less.

Author - not a women.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:51 pm

chameli wrote:
harharmahadev wrote:I posted something serious...and everybody made fun of it. How insulting!

Let's start with a kiss and we can take it from there.

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:00 pm

harharmahadev wrote:
chameli wrote:

Done ..u start bounce
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:03 pm

seven wrote:
chameli wrote:
seven wrote:
chameli wrote:

seven

mine's highly original

you want to spoil a perfectly good name ? OK

ellie sounds just fine Smile)

she is from sulekha and talks/types like u. can i call u Ellie or Elle instead of chameli?
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:54 pm

"commute story"

"false eye lashes"

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:47 am

harharmahadev wrote:

hahaha

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:58 am

Why women cry? 3077217049 @ uppz
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:13 am

chameli wrote:
harharmahadev wrote:
chameli wrote:

Done ..u start bounce

How about webcammage (in bittuspeak!)?

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:22 am

harharmahadev wrote:
chameli wrote:
harharmahadev wrote:
chameli wrote:

Done ..u start bounce

How about webcammage (in bittuspeak!)?

but what about mahadevspeak ?

oh highly original one and first of his kind ! affraid
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:37 pm

harharmahadev wrote:

saamiyaar this has to be your best post ever. You can now lead a worldly life.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down