Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US court seeks Modi's visa records

2 posters

Go down

US court seeks Modi's visa records Empty US court seeks Modi's visa records

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:41 am

A US federal judge has ordered the State Department to produce all documents by February 2016 related to Obama's decision to lift the ban on Prime Minister Narendra Modi's entry to the US.
Modi's tourist visa was withdrawn in 2005 over his role in the 2002 Gujarat riots when he was chief minister of the state. However, President Barack Obama was quick to congratulate and invite Modi to the US after his election as Prime Minister in May 2014. Modi has visited the US twice since then.

"The Department of State will make an initial production of discovery in mid-January 2016, followed by another production of discovery in mid-February 2016," judge John G. Koeltl of Southern District of New York said in his Dec 9 order. The next conference in the case will take place on Feb 29, he directed.
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/us-court-seeks-modis-visa-records-by-february/1/545181.html

Would like to know how SuCH resident-patriots but displaced Hinduzens feel about this, like cut in half? for all their support to renewed visa scrutiny policy this would be a hard pill to swallow.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

US court seeks Modi's visa records Empty Re: US court seeks Modi's visa records

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:49 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
A US federal judge has ordered the State Department to produce all documents by February 2016 related to Obama's decision to lift the ban on Prime Minister Narendra Modi's entry to the US.
Modi's tourist visa was withdrawn in 2005 over his role in the 2002 Gujarat riots when he was chief minister of the state. However, President Barack Obama was quick to congratulate and invite Modi to the US after his election as Prime Minister in May 2014. Modi has visited the US twice since then.

"The Department of State will make an initial production of discovery in mid-January 2016, followed by another production of discovery in mid-February 2016," judge John G. Koeltl of Southern District of New York said in his Dec 9 order. The next conference in the case will take place on Feb 29, he directed.
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/us-court-seeks-modis-visa-records-by-february/1/545181.html

Would like to know how SuCH resident-patriots but displaced Hinduzens feel about this, like cut in half? for all their support to renewed visa scrutiny policy this would be a hard pill to swallow.

Ahhhh...look at the elation and gloating of the unbiased, secular CD....

Here is my thinking.... Not a shyt the US Court can do in this matter.....Wait and learn why....Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:06 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Here is my thinking.... Not a shyt the US Court can do in this matter.....Wait and learn why....Razz
We all know that; I was only questioning the sincerity of displaced Hinduzens claims, will they unequivocally support this policy when a Hindu is denied visa based on his connections to RSS, VHP etc.,

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:17 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

We all know that; I was only questioning the sincerity of displaced Hinduzens claims, will they unequivocally support this policy when a Hindu is denied visa based on his connections to RSS, VHP etc.,

Before I can answer that question tell me if RSS/VHP are equal to and same as LeT, Al-queda and ISIS?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:21 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Before I can answer that question tell me if RSS/VHP are equal to and same as LeT, Al-queda and ISIS?
It doesn't matter what I think, these organizations were/are on the US's radar and that's what matters the most to the visa issuing officer.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/US-panel-questions-RSS-VHP-over-attacks-against-minorities-slams-ghar-wapsi/articleshow/47108267.cms

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:46 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
It doesn't matter what I think, these organizations were/are on the US's radar and that's what matters the most to the visa issuing officer.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/US-panel-questions-RSS-VHP-over-attacks-against-minorities-slams-ghar-wapsi/articleshow/47108267.cms

You and I are also on the US Radar. US Radar monitors everyone and everything - including your neighbor's dog.

So should you and I be denied visas as well ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:03 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

You and I are also on the US Radar. US Radar monitors everyone and everything - including your neighbor's dog.

So should you and I be denied visas as well ?
We probably will be, you're the one who is supporting these policies with much fervor.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down